TJ09

2017-09-30 - September Dragon Release

Ohhh, shown in lineage.

Many people said DC is down.But mine is fine, I don't know why.:o

IMG_20171003_212854.png

IMG_20171003_212911.png

The purples are lovely. Much better than I thought they would be from the hatchling views. Nice to have a pretty purple 2 headed.

The adult green is so dynamic! Great positions, both of them. Super nice to see nearly full views of both sides! Greatly preferred.

Splendid release this month. Looking forward to inviting several to my scroll over time.

Still can't see my scroll though.  =(

Edited by PrairieStead

11 minutes ago, Moulder said:

Ohhh, shown in lineage.

Many people said DC is down.But mine is fine, I don't know why.:o

Lucky you. :( So - what sex is the green one, then ?

Love the adults :D

Bauta means store in my dialect hahaha

Now how to get the Greens? 

1 minute ago, fuzzbucket said:

Female.

The second adults of the greens and pinks - I'm not sure how to describe it, but they look very smooth (perhaps they're like poison dart frogs?), I think it's because of the colour nuancing and shading - it's very pleasant to look at.

All the new dragons are pretty! I especially appreciate the somewhat subdued and subtle colours on green Spinels - they look lovely next to the purple ones, too. Can't wait to get my own!

DC is down for me. Really like the adults though. ^^ Still no word on how to get the green ones yet?

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Aww yiss. I love the second "glassy" adults. :wub:

Thank you to the spriters for giving us awesome new dragons to collect!

More adults, yay! And we get to see the wings from both sides! :D I think I like the upward-looking one a bit more (whichever gender it may be), but they're both cool.

The purple one might be my second favorite two-headed dragon after Baikalas.  :)

And now could the cave please come back? *pokes all the servers, wires and blinking lights*

Awesome dragons! The two-heads are gorgeous. I love their stance and the gold heads. 

The others are beautiful too. Stripey goodness and lively poses. I think they'll look great in lineages.

Could someone for whom Dragon Cave is not down, tell us the names and maybe the descriptions? 

Nice dragons.  I've never been a fan of two-headed ones but these are different and pretty.

[Sudden completely baseless speculation] 

DC down this soon after a new release in which one dragon hasn't been found?  Perhaps the greens WERE supposed to be dropping?

Probably not, but I thought I'd stir the pot a bit.  :P

18 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

This is male Spinel Wyverns, and another pose that shown in previous post is female.;)

360截图20171003220532752.jpg

2 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

[Sudden completely baseless speculation] 

DC down this soon after a new release in which one dragon hasn't been found?  Perhaps the greens WERE supposed to be dropping?

Probably not, but I thought I'd stir the pot a bit.  :P

Oh man, don't!  The bickering about it was bad enough before!  D:

ETA: SPINEL!!! I was RIGHT!  Woo!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

The new two-headed dragons look so regal!

I also love the pose and detail on the downward-facing wyverns. And I can't wait to get the site back to start figuring out the breed mechanics. :D