Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

I'm in and look forward for this breeding event. Still need some inspiration for Witchlight and Desipi mates so I count on pretty ap finds afterwards. ;)

Oh, I'd love another Halloween event! I totally missed the first one because I wasn't home to breed mine at all.

On 9/16/2017 at 3:59 PM, Nessj said:

I'm in and look forward for this breeding event. Still need some inspiration for Witchlight and Desipi mates so I count on pretty ap finds afterwards. ;)

I like breeding my witchlights with green breeds. They look great with gemshards.

i'd like to participate! please remind me of it, too! i have a goldfish's brain.

i'd like to join for halloween only :3 i usually have less time for valentines and xmas, so i'll see about joining then.

Everyone has been added to their respective lists.  Would anyone be interested in additional mini mass breeds on December 2 (a Saturday) and February 3 (also a Saturday) for Christmaskin and Valentine's kin?

Affirmative. I'd like to point out that it makes a million times more sense to organize a one-day massbreed; that way, we'll have a much better shot of flooding the AP with Halloweenkin. The last event saw the AP diluting our efforts rather regrettably - I was unable to find anyone else's 'weenie eggs before the end.

Edited by Miral

Tomorrow is your last day to breed if you want to have your Halloween dragons available to breed on the first. 

Reminder PMs will be sent out next Friday. :)

I'd love some additional mini massbreeds. :D

Also, thanks for the breeding ideas with Witchlights. :) They look really awesome with greenish mates... I'm still not completely sure if I'll go with Green Gemshards or perhaps with Striped Rivers. :wub:

3 hours ago, Nessj said:

I'd love some additional mini massbreeds. :D

Also, thanks for the breeding ideas with Witchlights. :) They look really awesome with greenish mates... I'm still not completely sure if I'll go with Green Gemshards or perhaps with Striped Rivers. :wub:

I'm of the same mind when it comes to Witchlights. If you'd like more ideas, see this post. They go best with Almeralds and Tangars IMO. I used Photoshop to sample their colors, and the lighter greens on both of those breeds are near exact matches to the Witchlight's.

Thanks for the reminder :)

ADP - I will check... thanks for the offer. I will do the same.

4 hours ago, AngelsSin said:

If anyone can help with mates for these I’m willing to breed/trade in return including Halloween’s!  Id really appreciate any help!

3rd EG Red Dorsal from female Marrow checker    For her                                                   

3rd EG Thunder from female SW checker       For her                            

3rd EG Tea from female SW checker         For her                          

3rd EG Carmine from male CL checker        For him                         

Added these to the list on the front page for easy access.  For others who are interested, Lunars will remain silver through the first. 

@Terces- Added yours too! 

Edited by Jazeki

I tried for the Red Dorsal x Marrow that AngelsSin posted, produced a Purple Dorsal though. <_< Guess I'll share what I'm looking for:

4G Seawyrm pygmy from Male Pumpkin checker for this guy

3G Almandine x Cavern Lurker alternating checker for her

Do people asking for 3 and 4 gen want lower gens to build with... none asked for so far is a pattern I've gone for, but I can try for 2 gens !

I don't know if anyone can help, but I'm looking for a 4th gen male Shadow Walker x female White unrelated to https://dragcave.net/view/RUx9q

I'm afraid I can't help with any of the requests thus far, but will keep an eye out to see if I can help & will breed my Halloweens tomorrow.

Thank you, @Jazeki for doing this 2nd mass Halloween breed event.

Last mate I need is a 2nd gen Daydream from female Black Marrow - but this can easily wait until after Halloween as I only start this lineage this year... So I'm mainly curious for other lineages I'll find on the ap.

Also, as Lunar Heralds will be Silver during this little massbreed I will not breed my Caligenes to their intended mates which are Golden Lunar Heralds...