Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

could we have it a little later than that? I'll hopefully still be halloweening

Edit: Thanks Jazeki

Edited by Velvet_paw

If we breed on the 3rd and 4th, they probably won't hit the AP until later if Halloweens are still floating through the cave. My last 2016 caligene (bred on Halloween) was picked up on the 5th and the AP cleared of Halloweens that day.  I'll keep an eye on the AP and if we have to, I'll push it to the 11th. 

I'm sending PMs out shortly. Due to the Halloween-filled AP, you all have several options for Christmaskin breeding:

November 3-5

November 11 Christmaskin make up

December 2 mini mass breed.

Please don't be discouraged by the AP. They should move fast now that we are in November and people's Halloweens are hatching. As posted earlier, the last of my Halloweens were picked up on the 5th last year. If you don't want to participate in any of them, that's fine. To get an idea of where we are now, my witchlight that I picked up within the hour was bred on the 29th. 

Just a reminder that if you are choosing to breed now for this mass breed, you have until the 5th at 11:59pm cave time. If you miss out, there will be another mini mass breed next Saturday (November 11).

Bred all my Xmas CBs and lines! Didn't get too much interest overall but did get two golds, so that's something :)

Yay!  I just discovered this topic, and I love it.  I'm off to breed my Christmas dragons!  :-D  Thanks for running this, Jazeki.  Hopefully my dragons will help some aspiring breeders out there!

Hmm. My babies weren't as productive as I thought they'd be, but look for some 2nd gen Christmaskin from gold lunars from me. 

Bred! They were mostly uncooperative and I realized how many of my holidays didn't have mates. .___. and i'm too lazy to get them mates. Oh well. 

If you were unable to breed last week for whatever reason and still want to participate, tomorrow is the make up day for this month's Christmaskin mass breed. 

Almost forgot about this thread, oops! I'm already doing a mass breed this weekend with BSA dragons, so I might as well throw Christmaskins in too! Might as well breed all I can while I actually remember to.

Christmaskin breeding is today until 11:59pm.

If you miss it, the next mini mass breed is in December.

I just stumbled across the PM about this. I will start breeding a bit later and hope to get some nice 2nd, 3rd, and maybe even 4th gen eggs. I'll report back later. :)

EDIT: Breeding done. The following eggs went to the AP. I kept one Silver from Wrapping Wing for myself because I realized I needed it as a mate.

Holiday parent:

Yule - 5

Snow Angel (gold wing) 8

Ribbon Dancer - 11

Wrapping Wing - 3 (the ones bred with Silvers produced nothing but the one I kept!)

Solstice - 4

Mistletoe - 2

Aegis - 0

Snow - 0

Edited by purplehaze

Oops, I forgot it was supposed to be yesterday. :blush: Guess I'm a day late. I bred mostly 2nd and 3rd gens.

Edited by dustpuppy

Aaah can I join the mini mass breed on December? (With a reminder, please >_<)

This thread has really pushed me into sorting out my holidays and revising how many mates I need to sort out. I'll be breeding ribbons X bbw and solstice x black tea among others.and hoping to pick up a 2g purple neb x blue winged solstice mate for Her so that I can breed a mate for Him

Does anybody need mates for for the next mass breed?

On 11/18/2017 at 9:09 AM, Velvet_paw said:

This thread has really pushed me into sorting out my holidays and revising how many mates I need to sort out. I'll be breeding ribbons X bbw and solstice x black tea among others.and hoping to pick up a 2g purple neb x blue winged solstice mate for Her so that I can breed a mate for Him

Does anybody need mates for for the next mass breed?

There are no CB blue winged solstices available right now, so I went ahead and put down a regular solstice pairing on the front page.

@okura- I added you to the reminder page for this mini breed. :3 

2 hours ago, Jazeki said:

There are no CB blue winged solstices available right now, so I went ahead and put down a regular solstice pairing on the front page.

@okura- I added you to the reminder page for this mini breed. :3 

Thank you! :D

Don't forget that next week is the Christmas kin mini mass breed.  I'll be sending reminder PMs on the 29th.

2nd gen Purple Nebula x Solstice egg sent to @Velvet_paw

I am looking for a couple of things if anyone can help, please:

A 3rd gen checker from permanently Pacified Aegis x Ice. No longer needed as I managed to trade for one.

A 3rd gen checker from Yulebuck x Red (unrelated to fadif & xT62q & nMGLq) Thanks again @Terces

I'm looking forward to this upcoming mass breed :)

Edited by Nakeisha

1 hour ago, Nakeisha said:

A 3rd gen checker from Yulebuck x Red (unrelated to fadif & xT62q & nMGLq)

PM'd you. :)

If anyone can breed checkers with Winter Magi x Autumn, I could use 2nd, 3rd, and/or 4th gens. Any help would be appreciated! They need to be unrelated to any of these.

Thanks so much for the help!

Edited by purplehaze

3 hours ago, Terces said:

PM'd you. :)

Thank you very much indeed.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

If anyone can breed checkers with Winter Magi x Autumn, I could use 2nd, 3rd, and/or 4th gens. Any help would be appreciated! They need to be unrelated to any of these.

I've PM'd you