Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

The most recent breed requests have been added to the first post. The mass breed starts in a little under five hours. 

Bred all my CB Halloweens, now let's see if I can do any of the checkers from the wishlist...

Can't wait for the AP hunting. :D

Bred my halloweens! Got around 50 eggs. Excited to see what's in the AP!

Bred the few CBs I got, can't wait to hunt in the AP soon!

I've bred all the Halloweens I was able to breed (I have quite a lot of PBs so obviously couldn't breed those) and have sent about 60 eggs to the AP including a couple of metals. They are a mixture of 2nd gens &  checkers.

I have to say I was rather disappointed by the number of 'no eggs' I got - especially from commons :( Plus I had several refusals from commons. So all in all not the greatest haul, but there should be things to help/make people happy.

Done marrows and punkins (but not PBs, because - well.

Like seahorse's - they all seem to be reluctant today... I had many more no interest than usual.

Done with all cbs but Caligenes. Lineaged ones are done too.

I had only one refusal which can be easily replaced. *phew*

Sent a lot of commons and 2 or 3 metals including one bronze shimmer to the ap.

Caligenes have to wait a few days until they can give me Gold Lunar Heralds. :)

Also: Thanks for organizing this @Jazeki! Breeding has been a lot of fun and this thread was very helpful for making up breeding plans and finding the perfect mates for some of my Halloween dragons!

My Halloweenkin is also waiting to hit the AP. The Graves, however, were unusually reluctant.

You're very welcome, @Nessj.

I bred all my 2nd gens earlier this morning and got around 30 eggs. I also had a number of odd no interests from commons.

Bred all but one of mine (he was on cooldown), and all but one of those gave me an egg. Hopefully some combinations there people will like (I'm particularly fond of the marrow x sunstone checker, but everyone has their own favourites)

Finished my breedings, everyone produced well - even my metals and aeons surprisingly!

Done shadows. I have to stop for today. I will do the rest...

41 checkers produced for me today. Might breed the CBs just before midnight.

Edited by Miral

There's about 50ish minutes left of breeding for this event. You can still join in if you haven't bred already.

Bred all my CBs and checkers. 200+ breedings. :)

@Fly-by-Night I feel your pain, two of my eight graves refused mates, and to add insult to injury it was mates they'd had during Halloween haha. Picky brats!

And the event is over! Hope you pick up some cuties in the AP. Our next breed is in November for Christmas. Good luck with Halloween, everyone! 

My Halloween dragons were REALLY not in the mood, especially checkers. I have annoyingly many holiday checkers and pb even gens (obviously didn't breed those). I try to avoid grabbing them because I would like to breed my dragons outside of holidays too.

But got some eggs to the AP nonetheless.

5 hours ago, Jazeki said:

And the event is over!

Nope. Just sent 49 eggs to the AP - had no time during the weekend XD

5 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Nope. Just sent 49 eggs to the AP - had no time during the weekend XD

LOL. 

Everyone, please feel free to post what you caught here and please feel free to let me know what Christmaskin pairings you need.

I know we're in the middle of Halloween festivities, but breeding of Christmaskin is next week. I'll send out reminders on the 2nd.