Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

Happy New Year!!

I'll be participating.  Now to just figure out who gets paired with who...

I have bred all my Valentine dragons (apart from those with other Holiday dragons & those with the wrong colour Lunar Heralds) and the eggs have gone off to the AP.

In total I sent 51 eggs (including five metals) to the AP. They were a mixture of 2nd gens and checkers of varying lengths. I hope they have helped people with their upcoming lineages and/or inspired people to create similar lineages. I will breed everything again on 3rd of February.

20 of my Valentine-kin babies were sent off to the AP this morning!  2nd-gens and checkers, all.  I wasn't sure if it was helpful for others for me to breed stairsteps, or non-checker EGs, so I haven't, but I could if it's advisable?

Forgot to post but I also bred all my Vals this morning. Pretty bad luck with rares but commons produced decently!

I bred most my CBs a few days ago, so I couldn't send as many as I liked this time. Got 13 sent to the AP, including a 2g Silver Val-kin. And a oops Lunar because I forgot to peek at the lunar calendar before breeding. :lol:

Also got 2 flat out refusals, which was a bummer. One is easily replaceable, but the other was a 3g eg I had just managed to get as a mate last year. If anyone has a similar lineage and wouldn't mind rolling me an egg after they all come off cooldown... :)  It's a mate for her: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zIq45

Bred most of my Valentines yesterday (excluding Holiday x Holiday lines, those with wrong Seasonal or Lunar color and a few from I still need mates myself) and sent a total of 23 eggs to the AP c:

1 hour ago, jocosa said:

Also got 2 flat out refusals, which was a bummer. One is easily replaceable, but the other was a 3g eg I had just managed to get as a mate last year. If anyone has a similar lineage and wouldn't mind rolling me an egg after they all come off cooldown... :)  It's a mate for her: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zIq45

I could breed one for you, it'll be a sibling of https://dragcave.net/lineage/0CUIW. Throw me a PM if you'd be interested.

Edited by Yunneil

Bred all my Valentines today except the holiday/holiday lines that I could continue... I normally don't have lots of lineages I can actually continue properly so I just try to breed them to something relatively clean, but I actually found a good number of 2nd/3rd gens that I can continue. Made a list for Vday. Sent a total of 62 eggs to the AP.

Edited by Marie19R

Finished breeding all my Val's that weren't holiday/holiday pairings (such a weakness for those . . .-_-).  Some 47 common/uncommon/rare checkers went to the AP, including a nice 3G Silver x Mutamore, & one 2G Gold from a Soulstone.  Happy Hunting, all! :lol:

(I don't suppose anyone tossed in a 3G Nocturne x Val'09 checker unrelated to https://dragcave.net/lineage/17UFb that I could hunt up . . . ?:()

Done. Many pretty checkers - but I am sorry to realise how many of mine are val x shadow... ;) Still - a lot should make a lot of people happy. I hope.

I have bred some of mine, but am locked at the moment with two that turned out to be Z codes -- they are up for grabs on the Z Project thread.

I should have room for breeding again later today and will finish. I have CBs of all Valentine breeds (including alt Sweetlings) and have not bred any of them yet. Drop me a PM if you have any 2nd gen requests!    All bred now.

Edited by purplehaze

Just finished breeding. :) - Thanks for the reminder!

Will rebreed them next week as I had to keep at least three. XD I'm looking forward to find some beauties in the ap soon. :wub:

18 hours ago, Yunneil said:

Bred most of my Valentines yesterday (excluding Holiday x Holiday lines, those with wrong Seasonal or Lunar color and a few from I still need mates myself) and sent a total of 23 eggs to the AP c:

I could breed one for you, it'll be a sibling of https://dragcave.net/lineage/0CUIW. Throw me a PM if you'd be interested.

PM sent.  I really appreciate it! :)

On 8/16/2017 at 8:24 AM, Jazeki said:

• Please post if you are looking for specific mates. (ex: yulebuck x white)

While mass breeding yesterday, I realized I had quite a few unpaired 2 and 3g Vals.  I thought I'd paired up more of them then that, apparently not. Ooops!

So on that note, if anyone can help out these sad and lonely Vals, I'd really appreciate it!

Mates needed:

2g Blue Lunar egg from Blue x 09 Val  (x3). (Blues are breeding Jan 17th - 24th)

2g Frill from Frill x 09 (x3)

3GE Blue Lunar from 09s x Blues

2g Thalassa from Sweetling x Thalassa (x2) 1

3GE Frill from Alt Sweetlings x Frills unrelated to this lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/P7dGs  (A super, duper long shot, I know)

2g Thalassa from Heartstealing x Thalassa

2g Blusang from Heartstealing x Thalassa

If I can help anyone else out with Kin needed, don't hesitate to ask. I have CB's of all Vals aside from Rosebuds.

Edited by jocosa

Finished up my breeding. Altogether I sent 30 eggs to the AP + 5 were teleported. I had quite a few that didn't cooperate today, too.

I will be watching the AP to see what pretties you all have bred. :)

Bred mine yesterday. Late as always. Some shinies made it in.

On 1/7/2018 at 12:33 PM, jocosa said:

While mass breeding yesterday, I realized I had quite a few unpaired 2 and 3g Vals.  I thought I'd paired up more of them then that, apparently not. Ooops!

So on that note, if anyone can help out these sad and lonely Vals, I'd really appreciate it!

Mates needed:

2g Blue Lunar egg from Blue x 09 Val  (x3). (Blues are breeding Jan 17th - 24th)

2g Frill from Frill x 09 (x3)

3GE Blue Lunar from 09s x Blues

2g Thalassa from Sweetling x Thalassa (x2) 1

3GE Frill from Alt Sweetlings x Frills unrelated to this lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/P7dGs  (A super, duper long shot, I know)

2g Thalassa from Heartstealing x Thalassa

2g Blusang from Heartstealing x Thalassa

If I can help anyone else out with Kin needed, don't hesitate to ask. I have CB's of all Vals aside from Rosebuds.

Bumping because it's the Blue Lunar phase,  and the last one before Valentines. I just tried my 2 and both gave no egg. :/  If anyone could help out with a blue egg from a 09 x Blue Lunar pairing, I'd be so grateful.  I can use 3 total, but even one would be so helpful! Thanks, in advance!!

Reminders have been sent out for tomorrow's breeding.

As this is the last mass breed until Halloween-time, please do let me know if you want to change your reminders or if you have changed usernames. 

I bred two of mine today for The Dragoness' raffle, but the rest will be bred tomorrow.

I could use a 2nd gen Nhiostrife from Arsani if anyone is planning to breed such. ;)

Woot!  Even without breeding my CBs -- they're reserved for a trade that I need to fulfill on the first day of holiday breeding -- I still managed to send 26 lovely Valentine's-kin to the AP, even including a Golden Wyvern and a Gold! 

Bred all my Valentines (excluding Holiday x Holiday, wrong Seasonal or wrong Lunar) and sent to the AP a total of 38 eggs c: Most rares were uncooperative, but that number include two Silvers, Astrapi Xeno, Tan Ridgewing and Aeon.