Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

Bred many; I have cramp. A couple of GOLDS out there :) fell

Just sent a total of 32 eggs to the AP - all nice checkers, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and one 5th gen. That's all I have available right now. I didn't want to breed the ones that I have promised for holiday trades. And of course I have some stairs and wrong season checkers that weren't good for breeding now. Only had a few that didn't produce an egg.

My dragons weren't very cooperative this time, sent a total of 18 eggs to the AP.

On 2/2/2018 at 7:51 PM, purplehaze said:

I bred two of mine today for The Dragoness' raffle, but the rest will be bred tomorrow.

I could use a 2nd gen Nhiostrife from Arsani if anyone is planning to breed such. ;)

Did you still need the Nhio?  I forgot about the mini-mass breed & was too busy to get on anyway till now, so my Arsani are free to try if you like ^_^.

Hey, all! This starts back up next month! Please feel free to post if you are still interested/not interested, need to change your username, or have any specific pairings that you are looking for.

Remember that September is for Halloweenkin!

I'm in again. I don't believe I have many nice lineages I can breed for when it comes to Halloweenkin, but I'll get something out there!

I'm definitely in! I don't have a lot of Halloweens at all, compared to some people, but here they all are if you'd like any of their offspring (for free, of course)!

I'd love to sign up for this!

(Not sure if this was intentional, but Floral-Crowneds aren't listed in the second post under Valentine offspring)

Most definitely in! These massbreeds are one of my favorites, and also a good way to check and realize how many mates I'm still missing before the actual holiday :D 

I'm in.

There is one thing for which I am desperately looking - it's a long shot, but here goes.

I need a 5th gen Silver from male Shadow Walker x female Silver unrelated to either of these dragons: Silver Fonder or Shadowed Valo.

I somehow managed to miss the fact they have a pairing in common, thus cannot breed with one another to give me a 6th gen. I'll happily breed anything I can in return - I don't have CB Prize dragons, so can't offer 2nd gen Prizes, but I do have CB of everything else & have quite an array of lineages.

21 hours ago, Nakeisha said:

I'm in.

There is one thing for which I am desperately looking - it's a long shot, but here goes.

I need a 5th gen Silver from male Shadow Walker x female Silver unrelated to either of these dragons: Silver Fonder or Shadowed Valo.

I somehow managed to miss the fact they have a pairing in common, thus cannot breed with one another to give me a 6th gen. I'll happily breed anything I can in return - I don't have CB Prize dragons, so can't offer 2nd gen Prizes, but I do have CB of everything else & have quite an array of lineages.

Think I might have your long shot, though I am not sure if they've ever been bred out of season.  I retired my silvers after the sprite update but will still breed by request.  jNBEd with HD9xX or fBwRX.

I'll breed halloween kin for the event if I remember the right time to do so. :P

1 hour ago, Dracaena said:

Think I might have your long shot, though I am not sure if they've ever been bred out of season.  I retired my silvers after the sprite update but will still breed by request.  jNBEd with HD9xX or fBwRX.

I'll breed halloween kin for the event if I remember the right time to do so. :P

Thanks for the reply. I've sent you a PM.

On 8/3/2018 at 10:51 PM, The Dragoness said:

I'd love to sign up for this!

(Not sure if this was intentional, but Floral-Crowneds aren't listed in the second post under Valentine offspring)

Oop. Adding them now. 

Will update names when I'm at a computer and not on my phone.

Updated names for everyone who replied prior to this post. :3 

Edited by Jazeki

I have no idea if I'm correctly signed up or not, but certainly In, and certainly want to nudge people with a reminder that if you are "IN," a great way to say Hello to some of those people maybe you haven't PM'ed in awhile but are awesome breeders, or up and coming awesome breeders, or enjoy ... Holiday and Player Fun whatevers, send them a poke and make sure they know this is going on. You know, it is nice to send nice PMs to people far PRIOR to the Holiday craziness instead of literally right before or during and being like.... 'Sup, Wanna Give Me Some Dragons?

Creepy late night drunk texting is just as creepy on the phone as it is on the PM. Relationships are Two way streets!

@Natayah I'll add you to the "everyone gets reminder PM's late at night unless otherwise stated because we love holidaykin" list when I get off work tomorrow and am able to get on the compy.