Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

12 hours ago, Kaityn said:

I'd like a reminder for all please!! 

Added you to the list! 

Hello! Just a reminder that we're about a week out from breeding. So keep that in mind if you're thinking about participating. 

Reminders will go out next week.

I want a reminder because I want to help breed some fun things to the AP because the time is slowly climbing up and by the time this comes around, the AP should have better timing and Holidaykin are going to be a lot more fun to collect to most everyone, especially them lovely checkers! And .... there is the advantage of while people are sending them out, no one is spending several hours and sending hundreds upon thousands of them to the AP. So no one freak out with the lower AP times, they are starting to climb and by the time of this event we should be good and by the time these eggs hit the AP, they are going to be at a good time and really inspire people with pretty and fun lineages!

It's time! Reminders are a bit late, but they have gone out. Please enjoy breeding your Halloweenkin! 

Got so many Halloween dragons that I had to break up my breedings into two parts today. XD Just finished now. Lost count of how many kin I sent to the AP, but there was a really nice variety this year, even got some Golds and Silvers to cooperate surprisingly.

My Halloweens were all bred, some successfully, some less so :lol:.

Just finished breeding a bunch of 2nd and 3rd gens to the AP. There are some metallics there too. 

Bred all CB halloweens and some 3G Halloween lines :) 

Some may be delayed as they come off breeding cool down later, but I tend to breed them regularly anyway. 

Send 53 eggies to the AP! Most 2g but I think there were a few pretty lineages in there.

Thanks for the reminder :)

Send some nice lineaged ones to the AP and posted a handful metallic checkers in departures.

Bred all my Halloween lineages and sent the eggs to the AP, apart from a Silver which I gifted on the Happy Birthday thread ^_^

Better late than never, right? Just sent 125 holidaykin of various breeds to the AP. Mostly checkers and 2gs. A lot of no interests, though, especially from the shadow walkers for some reason.

Hello, all! Thanks to everyone who's bred so far! If you're interested in participating, don't worry! There's still a few hours left. Breeding is until xx:00 cave time. 🎃

Mini mass breed is today! Since I forgot about it, I'm extending it through tomorrow at 11:59pm cave time.

Sent 30 2gs to the AP, may or may not comb through my non-cbs later to breed more.

Thanks, @HeatherMarie and everyone else who participated in this weekend's breeding. I sent quite a few 2nd gens to the AP.   We'll see you in November for the Christmas massbreed.