Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

Finished my Halloweens.  Was thinking I'd do X-Mas & Val's later, after I rest my hand.  If anyone needs a 2G from a Halloween CB, though, drop me a PM, they're available to breed.

And if anyone's tossed Female Graves x Male Liver of Sulphur (Brown) Coppers into the AP lemme know, I need a 3G unrelated to her

EDIT: With the Lunar Heralds turning Gold tonight (Sunday), finally got to the last of my Halloweens, & did finish off the X-Mas & Val's like I planned, too ^_^.

Edited by Sunrunner

Thank you to everyone who participated! The eggs should be appearing very soon. If you missed out, don't worry. The next mini breed is on October 5.

I just found two beautiful mates for my Cavern Lurkers! Thanks to ADP and an anonymous breeder! Will be hunting for more when I get back from physical therapy!

Thank you to everyone who participated! If you missed it, the next mini mass breed for Halloweenkin is on October 5.

I am sorry that I missed out. But you know... it is a great idea to follow this thread, or sign up for reminders, and/or other. Show support, post, and share with others. And I mean, if you want to breed and/or offer to breed for others in other threads for people looking for specific lineages or help connect people, there are tons of threads for those, including this one. So don't just check in once a month!! This is important event stuff that will make your Holiday stuff SO MUCH EASIER!!! Don't wait until the last minute. And let some people inspire you. 

I know it can be daunting with ALL THE LINES you want to do. Sometimes it is better to start off with lots of inspiration and widdle them down. And honestly ..... I know people who .... I have no idea how they do it but they manage to breed and arrange breeding and continuing 15000 holiday lineages. Mass respect. But if you don't have that type of organization, or still need to collect some CB's, maybe start off with some favorites. For me, I really really really LOVE Higher Even Gen Lineages. Some people specifically Like Metallics x Holiday or Commons x Holiday or whatever. or Newer Dragons x Holidays. So start playing around and thinking about it NOW instead of Later!

Show make sure you are giving love to @Jazeki for keeping this going and Showing Love to each other because MOST of you out there are dying to find and share Holiday kin and mates and help out. So .... don't put it off! And don't forget to take advantage of events like this and other events that Support the Holidays! Just think of it an Extended Season of Super Giving of both Holiday Lines and all sorts of Line. Just go Crazy with Gifting on Giving and Accepting and Give and Accept with Graciousness and Don't feel bad about asking for and receiving gifts. Because many people want to gift, and it brings them great joy. It binds our community together. It makes us all happy and grows. And it allows you to gift more in the future. So let's all do this together! Wow I am doing much better by reducing that Mind Numbing medication and still have no migraines! That feels nice! Come feel Happy with me! (Totally legal non-altered states of happiness. Altruism, Gratitude, Community, Joy, Happiness, Celebration. Or whatever you want to call it. Grab a theme and run with it. And if you feel down, try doing something nice. It will help, even if a little. Sometimes those little steps help show you can do those so you get embolden to take little steps in real life that help you with real stuff. We are less scary than real life often. It is ok to start here.)

I'd like a reminder, too. Because I tend to forget these dates. Pretty please?

3 hours ago, olympe said:

I'd like a reminder, too. Because I tend to forget these dates. Pretty please?

Added! 

@Jazeki Can I maybe have a subscription on reminders? XD I have lots of holidays that I like to breed, but I somehow often manage to miss these things.

Remember that September 28 is the last day you can breed to be able to participate in the mass breed on October 5.

YESSS!  Somehow, for the past few years, I keep missing everything Halloween -- mass breeds, the week before, the holiday itself, the event... everything!  But finally, this year, I checked back into Dragon Cave at the PROPER time.  Going to breed some babies!

Welcome back Kelkelen! I'm still kicking myself for the Halloween I missed awhile back now - it was the year of Cavern Lurkers. But, at least TJ created the Halloween biome for new CBs.

3 hours ago, Twimm said:

Welcome back Kelkelen! I'm still kicking myself for the Halloween I missed awhile back now - it was the year of Cavern Lurkers. But, at least TJ created the Halloween biome for new CBs.

I am SO glad of that biome's existence!  That said... I have completely, totally missed it for Halloween two years in a row, now -- and Black Marrows are some of my favorite dragons of all time, if not THE favorite!  Before there was the biome, I used to dream of winning a raffle so I could request a CB Marrow. 

This will be the year!  I will not forget!

P.S.  Yes, Halloween dragons bred and dropped!  I do still have a TON of my CBs, if anyone needs a specific breeding -- totally free, just PM me!

Most of my Halloweens are purebreds, so I didn't have a lot to breed, but I sent 26 eggs to the AP.

I do also have CBs that I didn't breed, yet. I may still breed most of those, except for ones I've realized I need to breed as mates for some 2nd gens that I have.

Started breeding but I'm too tired to finish so I'll do the rest in the morning. c:

Thanks to everyone who participated! The next mass breed is from November 2-3 for Christmaskin.

Boop! This Saturday is the last day to breed if you want to participate in the upcoming mass breed. Yes, there will be Halloween dragons in the AP, so no worries if you miss out.

I doubt any of you are breeding Christmas dragons, but this is just a reminder that we are a week out from the Christmas mass breed.

Bred what I could. Had a lot of failed breedings, but sent about 30 or so nice lineages to the AP.

Realized I have some work to do to be ready for Christmas breeding. I did keep a couple of eggs this time that fill in some gaps, but I didn't have space for any more.