TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

Oh an all hybrid release. Thank god, I literally just finished getting the 5th pair of Zyumorphs and was almost afraid I needed to jump right back into it.

But it'll be interesting to see what these hybrids would turn into.

One of the eggs is close to hatching!

Breeding some spare Pygmy hybrids to the AP, and i'll do the same with the others once I have space for a pair for me.

Never realized how few Nilias I had, though. I'll need to remedy that...

OMG that little hatchling is adorable...why did you refuse! *glares at her dragons*. I need another Sunsong for my last Sunset.

I think there are Pygmy hatchies that are bigger than that lil guy.

And wow the Pygmy eggs look weird, idk if that's glitching or intended but feel like it should be tweaked.

Breed two of each, though looks like I'll have to fetch more cb sunrise/sunsets as I only have two adults of each....

Oh wow, I was wondering what kind of Pygmy has a cold egg until I realized there's been a new release laugh.gif Awesome!

Sunrise/Sunset X Sunsong and Nilla pygmy X Crimson Flare pygmy.

How does anyone figure that out when none of TJ's eggs have parents and it's not mentioned in the post? Do the players with hundreds of dragons just guess by color and start breeding?

How does anyone figure that out when none of TJ's eggs have parents and it's not mentioned in the post? Do the players with hundreds of dragons just guess by color and start breeding?

Yup, we go off the descriptions of the egg. We guessed the pygmies in Discord because everyone thought it was going to be a magelight pairing. Turns out we were wrong.

As for the other one, I just happened to breed my sunsong and sunrise on a white ok m to get it xd.png

That first hatchie is so cute!! I will have to freeze a few. wub.gif

Edit: Is that an error on the first pygmy egg?

Edited by dejaentndu

For the regular dragon hybrids, possible names could be Sunset Amphiptere and Sunrise Amphiptere. Just a thought. The hatchlings' body types don't appear to be of the typical western dragon nor do they seem to be wyverns. Don't know where they sort, so my claims are based on simple guesses.

Ooohh, super cute hatchies! Sadly, I haven't been able to breed the new species because I don't have many of the required dragons and they didn't produce any eggs. But never mind, there's no hurry, plenty of time to catch some more CBs. smile.gif

Yes, I thought so, too. This has happened before and will probably be fixed soon.

New Sunsong hybrids released on my birthday? Awesome. I love Sunsongs! Unfortunately, I don't have much CB Sunrise/Sunset, so of course I got nothing from them.

Still, I'm excited to see them grow up. Thanks TJ and spriters. biggrin.gif

These are super cute!

I didn't realize how few female CB crimson flare pygmies I had until this.

That first hatchie is so cute!! I will have to freeze a few. wub.gif

Yes, yes that is a glitch with the pygmies because of the customer sequence cracks

I know the pygmies have been established, but would kyanite pygmies work as well in place of nilias since they are also blue?

I know the pygmies have been established, but would kyanite pygmies work as well in place of nilias since they are also blue?

Doesn't look like it, from the few I've tried.