TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

I know the pygmies have been established, but would kyanite pygmies work as well in place of nilias since they are also blue?

I was getting kyanites when attempting...so probably safe to say that they don't work as an alternate.

Does anybody have what breeds with what to get what?

Sunrise/Sunset/Sunsong combos have been discovered to work.

Crimson Flare / Nilia for the pygmies.

It's sad that I've only been able to breed one of these, my suns were all female and I had one male Sensing mad.gif

And it seems the dragons for the pairings have all disappeared from the cave blink.gif

Sunrise/Sunset/Sunsong combos have been discovered to work.

Crimson Flare / Nilia for the pygmies.

Ok thank you!! <3

so many of my pairs just refused each other i'm going to have to get more CBs xd.png

so excited for pygmies!!! thanks TJ!!

user posted image

I don't think this black triangle should be present; assuming transparency issues.

That pygmy egg looks weird with the crack, is that supposed to happen?

This seems common with pygmy releases, where at least one has a messed up cracking sequence. TJ will fix it soon.

I managed to get two of each of the non pygmies and only one pygmy (not a fan) so now I need to know the egg descriptions of the Nilias and Crimsons - guess I'll finally have to more actively hunt them.

Thanks TJ and spriters!

I like reaching back into my scroll to breed these new dragons biggrin.gif

Got a pair of each, though there was one refusal between one of my CB Sunrises and one of my CB Sunsongs. Never thought that we'd see a hybrid of these breeds, though >.> I'll wait to see how they look as adults before I decide on whether I'll be needing to collect more CBs.

The Pygmy hybrid, though.....all I can say is good to see the Pygmies getting some love! xd.png Now we need a two-head hybrid and a drake hybrid to spread the love around (and holidays for all three).

Thank you, TJ and Spriters!

What do you breed to get them? I just found out about this.

Help! I don't have the other pygmy to breed with my crimson! I'm horrible at egg catching! Can someone please send me an egg?

(Nice things about breedables, they are obtainable all year round))

Pretty nice; hybrids are always cool ^^ I'm glad that I don't have to do a mad scramble to get them, this time. I'll try to breed for the pygmies later, as I don't believe I have any of the others.

Help! I don't have the other pygmy to breed with my crimson! I'm horrible at egg catching! Can someone please send me an egg?

Try the departure board over in the trading section. I know people were breeding some and giving them away on there

Yay hybrid release biggrin.gif no need to rush the cave tongue.gif

Thank you Tj and spriters !

There's users that breed upon request, so maybe trying to ask someone would work? Also, like Raptor mentioned, the departures thread definitely is another great option.

What do you breed to get them? I just found out about this.

Regular red: Sunsong x Sunset

Regular pink: Sunsong x Sunrise

Pygmies: Nilia x Crimson Flare

<3

Oh my God, all the eggs are beautiful! Thank you spriters!!

Edited by Hazel