TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

Okay, just got off work and heard there was a release happening thanks to a friend. Since these are hybrids, can someone please fill me in on which dragons to breed? Please and thanks!

Sunset/Sunrise x Sunsong for the regular dragons and Nilia x Crimson Flare for the pygmy one smile.gif

Sunset/Sunrise x Sunsong for the regular dragons and Nilia x Crimson Flare for the pygmy one smile.gif

Thank you! biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh! these eggs were so easy to get! I was the only one in their scroll Biome! xd.png

Seriously though, thank you TJ and sriters! Not only have you created some awesome eggs, great new hybrid editions, but you reminded me that I need more Pygmies. I only had one CB of the kind I needed to make a nice 2G Hybrid. xd.png;

Oh well :,)

I have many CB sun songs and nilias, but not a single sunrise or sunset xd.png

I guess I'll have to wait until I can catch one of each and wait for them to grow up...

But the sunset x sunsong egg looks amazing!

Can't wait to see what they'll end up looking like!

Oh thank you for not releasing to the cave yet! I love new hybrids, I always feel like I can take my time with them. n.n

Sadly I don't have any of the parent breeds, and haven't had any luck catching them. The pygmies are so pretty, hopefully I can snag one soon.

All I got while breeding was refusals anf one normal egg.\

Sorry but this release sucks!!! mad.gif

All I got while breeding was refusals anf one normal egg.\

Sorry but this release sucks!!! mad.gif

There are people breeding them, and dropping them places you just need to look around.

Hopefully I will catch some Sunset ones in the AP. I also need to hunt for Sunsongs and Sunrise/Sunsets..

Cant wait to see the grown ups! biggrin.gif

I really, really wish I had done some hunting before this. I don't have any Crimson Flares and all of my Sunrises/Sunsets were bred for a contest just before the release :/

These new babs are looking gorgeous so far, though!

dry.gif

hybrids  ???  only hybrids  ???

pity .... harrumph .  sad.gif

Normally, we get in cave releases only. I'm really glad this is a set of eggs I can actually get. I was able to trade for the dergs I needed from the last release because of these <3

Edited by PaintdGryphon

A new Pygmy! wub.gif New hybrids! Still looking for the last CB Zyomorph... So an easy to get new release is good.^^

Haha, damn it, now I'll have some tricky competition at getting Sunsets (need CBs of them as Zombie Amphiptere fodders!) D:

Good my bf will breed the big ones for me, bad, he doesn't have any Crimson Flares because he didn't care much for pygmies (they're too small for him, he can't really make them out) xd.png (and we haven't seen any of these in Volcano now, while we both seen a Fire Gem so we've seen it when I was holding the mouse on my acc and we managed to swap and he grabbed it on his before anyone else xd.png guess people are in the new-hybrid-making-breeds hype now and didn't bother for a Fire Gem now xd.png)

I had a few eggs hatch so was able to breed a 2nd of each of the new ones. I'm so excited about this pygmy hybrid!

It's very nice to have a release that doesn't have me camping out in the cave. Hooray for hybrids.