TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

*counts dragons*

*goes off hunting eight more Sunsongs to achieve breeding goals*

Weeeeeeeh!

Ah, I own 4 CB Sunsongs and managed to breed 3 of them successfully.

I'm now at

- 1 Sunsong x Sunset

- 2 Sunsong x Sunrise

- 3 Nilia x Crimson

I was able to get one of each. I also realized that I only hand a certain number of one dragon (1 male crimson flare pygmy) hoping that they don't refuse each other but I got lucky.

Aaaw, i have no crimsons or sunset/sunrise....

Well, I can wait though...

Compiling the details into one post for those who haven't seen it yet

New dragons breeding combo

Sunsong x Sunset/Sunrise

Not tied to the clock.

New pygmy breeding combo:

Crimson Flare x Nilia

Have fun!

bringing this back up for latecomers~

Thought I couldn't breed but I can.

Got a new one with a sunset and a new pygmy.

Yay, a hybrid release! Thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

(I was sort of trying to be prepared for a release, but still got too many non-abandonable eggs, so I'm glad I don't feel the need to "OMG ABANDON EVERYTHING AND GRAB ALL THE NEW EGGS RIGHT NOW". laugh.gif )

Yay for hybrids! I quite like this way of having a non-cave release after a big cave release. Well done, TJ!

Ok this breeding was pathetic. One egg. One refusal. No more purples.

Edited by Light Concorde

These eggs seem to be stubborn, too. *pokes with stick*

The sunset hybrid egg looks very familiar to me... can't be sure if it's he dragon I'm thinking of though, since egg sprites aren't a whole lot to go on =P

I'm excited for more hybrids, especially pygmies. I haven't collected many Nillas since the sprite change though, so I'll have to hunt the AP for more eggs or something.

I breed the pygmy and a sunrise, don't have any female cb sunsongs for a sunset one. oh well rolleyes.gif

A hybrid from one of my favourite dragon of all time! I'm so excited!

Thank you! Love the colors wub.gif

I thought I was safe for another week too thinking it was going to be next week so I did a little breeding. At least I have room. Just 3 eggs. A Sunday release means some areas are going to have it rolling into a Monday. Monday as most should be aware of is weekday and that usual means it's a workday.

Also I do want help with this but my cellphone will not let me see the hidden words. I think that glitch with apple/mac not reading the hidden code has been around for awhile.

So, think we might see hybrid Drakes or Two-Headeds soon? There are some beautiful Drakes that'd make for nice hybrids.

Glad I went out and got a CB Sunrise like 3 days ago, I only had 1 Sunrise before that and she's pretty messy. Secret psychic powers? xd.png

Woohoo, I love hybrids! And a pygmy hybrid, that's so cool!

I filled the AP with 2nd Gen Hybrids : P

They'll be up for grabs in a few days.

I have 4 Amphitere Eggs.

Both of my Sunsongs refused their mates. Well, there is always next time... alot.png

I love hybrids!

One, because I don't have to scramble to grab something new from the cave - and get frustrated, because I'm not having any luck.

And two, because this way dragons that have been a bit neglected or underrepresented get a chance to shine. smile.gif

Thank you!

Just realized I don't have a lot of those that are CB (for the parents...) so I *do* have to do a bit of hunting, after all... smile.gif

I definitely need more CB Sunrises and Sunsets, as well as both Pygmy breeds. I also need my two Sunsets not to have shown no interest in their mates, but at least I can try again next week.

Edited by prismatika