TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

I have one of each now. That's it for breeding for a day or so.

The two bigger eggs are so pretty! And I already got all of them - I never had all new releases so quickly!

Tiny babs! Lookit the tiny babs! So cute. <3

Congats, birdz and Cort! Thank you both and TJ for this hybrid release, especially between such lovely pairings. I had an old checker with crimson x nilia. I haven't collected too many suns (I don't even have a cb male sunrise because I'm never up at that time when I have one of those eggs), but sunrise/songsong especially is a gorgeous pairing. I bet this hybrid will look awesome with it, too!

The only thing I'm a little bothered by is that I had actually planned for a Sunrise x Sunsong checker before hybrids for these were released. It'll likely be near impossible to create such a lineage project due to disadvantageous breeding ratios, getting hybrids when I want normal dragons instead. I mean I'm sure these dragons will be absolutely lovely, but it still saddens me that I'll find it very difficult to successfully attempt that combination.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by andromedae

The only thing I'm a little bothered by is that I had actually planned for a Sunrise x Sunsong checker before hybrids for these were released. It'll likely be near impossible to create such a lineage project due to disadvantageous breeding ratios, getting hybrids when I want normal dragons instead. I mean I'm sure these dragons will be absolutely lovely, but it still saddens me that I'll find it very difficult to successfully attempt that combination.

Edit: Grammar

I'm in the middle of a sunset x sunsong checker so I feel you there! Hybrids generally seem to be less frequent results then the parent breeds, though, so hopefully there will be a nice mix smile.gif

I'm in the middle of a sunset x sunsong checker so I feel you there! Hybrids generally seem to be less frequent results then the parent breeds, though, so hopefully there will be a nice mix smile.gif

Oh, well that's encouraging to hear! I guess there's still hope for me, then. I'll still be giving the checker a try for sure tongue.gif

Oh, well that's encouraging to hear! I guess there's still hope for me, then. I'll still be giving the checker a try for sure tongue.gif

Fingers crossed! When storm riders I think it was came out I remember how annoying it was that they kept giving coastal and electrics instead. Don't know what you have until it's gone... xd.png

Yeah, hybrids tend to even out pretty quickly from what I've seen. Much more so than normal releases, at least!

I wish I could breed for you guys but I'm out of the needed dragons and egglocked. :'D Maybe I'll trade one of my uncommons for some hatchies.

Edited by Guillotine

Well, that's an absolute relief! I'm still short of most dragons I need for the lineage, so it won't be a while until I try for my Sunrise/Sunsong checker (it'll be a 4G with male Sunrises), so that'll give the dragon breeds a good time frame to even out their ratios ^^

*gets a Moonstone hatchie and sets it next to the new ones* Hmm nope you've lost the title of tiniest non-Pygmy buddy. Seriously there are Pygmy hatchies bigger than those. What...?

Oh what a relief it is to have a hybrid release! No spazz-clicking in the biomes. I love how *tiny* the hatchies are, especially the "regular" sized ones, they look like pygmies! Just bred one of each, as that's all I can hold right now.

BLESS the person who saw my tragic post about the massbreedings and who has bred me a full set of these.

This is a great place smile.gif

WooHoo! New Dragons!

and hybrids! no having to catch them in the cave! Yippee!

Thank you TJ and spriters!

I love the shading on the full-size eggs! And I know the color scheme I would do for the pygmies, but since I'm not a spriter, I'll just have to wait and see if great minds think alike. Or something. wink.gif

New Dragons! I love it that I have no having to catch them in the cave! Yippee!

Thank you TJ and spriters! biggrin.gif

Okay, just got off work and heard there was a release happening thanks to a friend. Since these are hybrids, can someone please fill me in on which dragons to breed? Please and thanks!

So happy to see a pygmy hybrid! <3 The eggs look beautiful and I can't wait to see what they look like! Awesome job spriters and thank you TJ!

On another note, what the heck dragons? I've never had this many refusals before! My sunset dragons and Sunsong dragons don't seem to like each other. Only managed to get one egg and three refusals. At least the Sunrise dragons TRIED, but only one out of three actually made an egg.