TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

I thought I was late, but yay for hybrids! biggrin.gif Doesn't hurt that I have armies of all these guys... tongue.gif

Sunsets and Sunrises are among my favorites, so I'm glad they'll get some more love.

Thanks TJ and unknown-for-now spriters! <3

After happily egglocking myself on the new hybrids (I cannot resist pygmy hybrid!), I bred the rest of my CBs to the AP, and they cooperated beautifully! Total of 8 hybrids bred to the AP!

4 Pygmys

2 each morning and evening shinies

Happy hunting!

Yay for a hybrids only release biggrin.gif - for once new draggies that won't interfere with my lineage breeding by forcing me to abandon eggs (yeah, yeah I know it's not forcing, they're there forever... still compulsions and all that).

Thanks TJ

Sunsongs are my favorite breed, and just recently I started collecting sunsets / sunrises again and thinking how pretty and underutilized they were, so this is awesome! I really hope the new dragon does both breeds justice--if so, it's going to be amazing. biggrin.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Currently I bred each single egg of them. I sorted my scroll with default so it became bit complicated for me :|

Good luck on breeding everyone!

Bred at least 2 of each. Glad this release is a breeding one. I don't have the time or desire to sit in front of the cave hunting all day. Its beautiful and sunny outside, and its a Sunday! Spending the day outside gardening!

Anyone else noticed that TJ's eggs timer say 3dxh? That's weird - does that mean his eggs could theoretically hatch RIGHT NOW?

Or is it just me?

Yikes, its releases like this that make you realize what dragons you don't have, I don't have 2 of the parent breeds T_T Oh well, off to go find some!

Anyone else noticed that TJ's eggs timer say 3dxh? That's weird - does that mean his eggs could theoretically hatch RIGHT NOW?

Or is it just me?

Yes, TJ sets his eggs' timer so that they theoretically could hatch right after release. It's just the views that are lacking. '0'

Finally a crack at 4k views. Hopefully they'll hatch before I go to bed?

Yes, TJ sets his eggs' timer so that they theoretically could hatch right after release. It's just the views that are lacking. '0'

Finally a crack at 4k views. Hopefully they'll hatch before I go to bed?

Damn I confused it with his hatchie timer which forces us to wait the 2 days... sometimes I'm stupid rolleyes.gif

Thank you so much for giving us an all-hybrid release! After the last release, I'm still catching up on the 6 varieties, so getting the new eggs at a slower pace suits me perfectly. wub.gif

Oohhhh I adore Sunsongs and Sunrise/Sunsets.... Super excited about these hybrids. The egg looks very promising so far. Lovely shiny hue-shift of the Sunsongs combined with the general pretty colors of the Sunrise/sets. Cool texture too. (✧▽✧)

The pygmy eggs seem to have the wrong cracking sequence. The cracks are jutting out into thin air. x)

Is that a custom cracking sequence on the pygmy? It looks odd. Edit: ninja.gif

So glad I don't have to hunt the cave for these guys! I am still not even halfway to my goals for CB Zyumorphs!

Edited by purplehaze

I can't believe it, both my Sunset and my Sunrise rejected the Sunsongs, but at least my Pygmies were more willing to work with me. Honestly though, I think I got one other Sunsong...

It looks like the pygmy eggs are supposed to have fire coming out of the cracks? It's kinda hard to tell on such a small sprite.

This is a very convenient release after such a massive and rare one ☻