TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

Ran out of pygmies and don't have any sunrises/sunsets to breed. 5 minute drops don't seem to be working, though. Guess I know what I'll be hunting for in the morning.

Edited by ab613

Head's up, new dragons are not tied to the clock.

I shall have to. Wouldn't know every last breed required is one I've used for a massbreed this week... I have suddenly gone off mass breeds... laugh.gif

Well, these egg mysteries didn't even take half an hour to crack. wink.gif Seems like we figured out the parents pretty fast (though hats off to the artist for giving us so many clues)

Oh, thank you so much for this! I was starting to get anxious because it's so close to the end of June. I desperately needed a breather!

Hybrids are love <3

Spoiler for the non-pygmies (highlight below):

You are a real hero! Kudos to you!

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

I love the egg sprite for the Pygmy hybrid! I can't wait to see these in the AP (thank you in advance to the breeders who abandon them there), and thank you TJ and spriters!

Well, ran out of one parent type before getting any of the evening eggs, since they kept giving me parent eggs instead of hybrids. Two morning eggs and two pygmies, though, so I suppose not a bad haul for the first round. Thanks to TJ and the spriters. ^..^

Edited by Kith

Aw yiss, my Sunsong and Sunrise produced a hybrid. Can't wait to see what the adult and hatchie stages look like.

Edited by Wintermute

Compiling the details into one post for those who haven't seen it yet

New dragons breeding combo

Sunsong x Sunset/Sunrise

Not tied to the clock.

New pygmy breeding combo:

Crimson Flare x Nilia

Have fun!

Sigh... tried 2 Sunsong/Sunset pairs - 1 refusal, 1 Sunsong

2 Sunsong/Sunrise pairs - 1 refusal, 1 Sunrise

Maybe next week when I can switch mates around!

At least the Pygmies cooperated - 2 new ones!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Yeah for the new eggs but none of my eggs want to breed the new hybrids sad.gif

I need to take a break, my dragons hate me right now. Three attempts at the pygmy combo, no hybrid. Two attempts at the other posted combo, the dragons are simply not interested. Given my limited number of dragons per breed on my scroll, I'll leave the last attempts until I have less stress about the failures.

New dragons!

..And I only have one pygmy, sob

My Sunset x Sunsong pairing sadly refused. But I did get a pygmy hybrid and one with a sunrise tongue.gif

I have bred one of each of the new dragons and now can head off to bed happy. Thanks to TJ and the spriters for three new hybrids. I am especially glad for the hybrid pygmy. biggrin.gif

The "bright egg shines in the morning sunlight" is a Sunsong and a Sunrise Dragon.

I found out I only have sunsongs and no other dragons needed for the hybrid, ;v;;;

Was gifted an egg though, thank you <3

I'm fine with no pygmies myself :3 but I'm glad that after my only sunset male rejected my sunsong female (flat out harshly refused to go near each other -.-;;; ), that the other ones were MUCH more cooperative!

So now I have two of each of the new eggs (minus the pygmy) and I'm happy! ^u^ I like getting new hybrid babies!

....Even if I did find out I regretfully have NO CB sunsets or sunrises to breed to my numerous CB sunsongs. :/ Oh well. Collecting for the sprite and not the lineage for these ones I see!

Hybrid pygmy! Wow! Also the news post isn't on the front page. unsure.gif

Edited by Jazeki

I'm so glad these are breedable over incave dragons, it means I can take my time getting them. I have way too many things to focus on so spending hours trying to catch things isn't on the schedule.