TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

I have bred one of each of the new dragons and now can head off to bed happy.

So have I. Attempted to breed five pairs. Got one of each, one no-egg, and one refusal to go near each other.

Was gifted a sunrise hybrid egg and managed to find enough CBs on my scroll to breed myself a sunset hybrid. Pretty happy now, just need to wait a week to try my pygmies again.

Maybe it's a bit early but name ideas?? c: The Sunrise ones sort between Ridgewings and Rosebuds, while the Sunset ones sort between Seregammas and Shadow Walkers. (I use the new breed sort, not sure where they sort in Legacy.) I only had room for two eggs so I can't check the pygmy at the moment. Interesting that they don't sort together.. Hmmm...

Maybe it's a bit early but name ideas?? c: The Sunrise ones sort between Ridgewings and Rosebuds, while the Sunset ones sort between Seregammas and Shadow Walkers. (I use the new breed sort, not sure where they sort in Legacy.) I only had room for two eggs so I can't check the pygmy at the moment. Interesting that they don't sort together.. Hmmm...

Rising Sun and Setting Sun? Shrugs.

I was a little shocked when I saw empty biomes. Could it be some release? Bad timing for me... unsure.gif But what a relief! They're all hybrids! There is absolutely no rush... laugh.gif Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Got myself a breeding pair of each of the sunsong hybrids. Unfortunately I only have one Nilla/Crimson Flare pair. Suppose I will have to go looking for more after the hype dies down a little.

I was lucky not to get any refusals, hurray.

Superb and thank you for new hybrids. A lot of breeding in front of us now smile.gif

Gosh, I need to go to bed. Have twice ended up with more room to grab things, only not enough and have auto'd two pygmy hybrids. >_e Well, at least I know they'll find good homes LOL.

The pygmy sorts between duotones and electrics. ^^

It seems I got lucky in getting a pair of each, with only two no-produce blink.gif Seems like these pairs are not very cooperative for a lot of people.

Ahh, glad the Sunsong gets a hybrid. Can't wait for mine to grow up so I can work on my hybrid lineage.

Sweet Woot! Hybrid time!

Anyone have any luck with these guys?

Edit: Awesome! I can actually do the pygmy one!

Can't do the othe ones though.

Edit2: Aw! Got a no interest for my only pair! Dangit!

Edited by Shokomon

I'm actually pretty glad that these are breed only releases; I've had a really crummy day and I wasn't really feeling up to the clickfest of a cave release.

Bred a pair of each + an extra pair of the pygmies, all influenced and precog'd and ready to go!

Sunsongs are one of my favorite breeds, so I can't wait to see what these will look like.

All my suns produced dud pairs. I suppose it's a waiting game, but those eggs are so darned pretty it's gonna hurt waiting.

Possible names for sunrise/set that haven't been used

dusk/dawn/

twilight/daybreak

eventide/morning

golden hour/blue hour (photography)

That's not taking into account the other part of their heritage but... well, when you get into combinations it gets messy.

Personally, I'm gonna run with "Dawn Chorus" for the pink ones, at least, until I know better.

Oh, right when the drops are back DC is down for maintenance again :/

Might as well head on to bed, then. Wanted to catch some Sun Songs and Sunsets since mine refused sad.gif

All of my attempts succeeded, so I have 2-2-2 eggs. But I just realized that I have exactly 1 female sunset dragon. Lots of males, though. In general my time zone works out that most such eggs end up being sunrises -- I catch them in my morning, which is DC wee hours of the morning, so I guess I need to start haunting the Alpine in my evening time to remedy this.

Bah, honestly thought we weren't gonna have a June release, it's so late in the month.

Can someone tell me what these are hybrids of?

Got my Sunsong/Sunrise hybrids, but don't have anymore Sunsongs to breed with the Sunsets.

And my pygmy pairs produced nothing!

Was able to breed 6 eggies with only one fail and one refusal. Now let's hope I can trade them. Still catching up on the last release xd.png

I confess my heart sank when I saw a new release as I really didn't want to spend more hours hunting (I haven't recovered from Zyu hunting). And when I went to the biomes and saw nothing but 'old' eggs, my heart sank even further.

However, moments later I perked up when I learnt these new eggs are in fact hybrids - which lessens the pressure considerably.

Interestingly (for me *g*) some of the first checkers I bred were Sunsong/Sunset & Sunsong/Sunrise combos so I already have successful breeding pairs - which is excellent as I didn't need to use up my Purple dragons.

I was fortunate enough to breed five hybids and shall go for three more later when my other eggs hatch. The female Sunsong is one of my favourite dragons, so I'm really happy to see them used in hybrids and I'm looking forward to seeing the hatchlings & adults.

Thank you very much, TJ, for making June's new egg 'hunt' so much more low key.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

Maybe we should call on our Sinomorphs and Zyumorphs for help!😍😉😁

This so made me laugh when I read it - if only!!

I've been stocking up on zyumorphs so I won't be breeding the hybrids for a couple of days, but looking forward to starting them!