Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Ha, I can understand the nervousness. When I caugt Luckiest Catch, I didn't know if she'd still be protected from sickness because she'd been abandoned (and TJ never answered my PM about it), so I was super-careful with her and she was never sick growing up. smile.gif

Ha, I can understand the nervousness. When I caugt Luckiest Catch, I didn't know if she'd still be protected from sickness because she'd been abandoned (and TJ never answered my PM about it), so I was super-careful with her and she was never sick growing up. smile.gif

Now that was the ultimate ap find of a lifetime!

Thanks for telling her story.

But either way, more Tinsel-bros!

Yay! *high five* More prizes to build checkers! *hopefully* laugh.gif

Late congrats to all May winners!

I forgot raffles were a thing here. I was derping around on the cave and caught some rare things. I decided to enter the raffle for June since I didn't think I had done it yet and it turns out I had won something from May. It's been sitting there for almost a month without me knowing and would have been lost to the abyss a few days later. I'm ready to get it view bombed now.

I forgot raffles were a thing here. I was derping around on the cave and caught some rare things. I decided to enter the raffle for June since I didn't think I had done it yet and it turns out I had won something from May. It's been sitting there for almost a month without me knowing and would have been lost to the abyss a few days later. I'm ready to get it view bombed now.

Good thing you checked. =o And congrats!

So, tomorrow is the day. Good luck everyone ;w; I don't give myself high chances, I never win lmao.

I'm excited for tomorrow. Regardless of the chance of winning a prize for myself, it's always super amazing to get more CB prizes into DC because they open up so many more trading opportunities to obtain 2G offspring. And for new, lovely lineages. I probably won't stay up late to check out the results like I did last time since I value my sleeping hours too much, but I can't wait to see who the lucky winners will be smile.gif

I don't know, I like the odds...much much better than they used to be, since they are monthly, not yearly wink.gif

Fingers crossed for everyone!

The chances are slim, but I would pinch myself if I woke up to a Gold Tinsel. I really love the sprite. Even if I don't (and probably won't), it will be fun to see the new winners enjoy their shinies and build new lineages smile.gif

Edited by The Dragoness

Where did you find it? On the raffle page?

Where did you find it? On the raffle page?

Yes, I believe you claim on the raffle page. If your email is up-to-date on the cave and it doesn't filter cave mail as spam, you should also receive an email if you win.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Yes, I believe you claim on the raffle page. If your email is up-to-date on the cave and it doesn't filter cave mail as spam, you should also receive an email if you win.

Oh, thanks. I thought the Prizes just appeared on our scrolls. ohmy.gif That would be so lame (and tragic) if I got one and it expired because I didn't look for it. sad.gif

Oh, thanks. I thought the Prizes just appeared on our scrolls. ohmy.gif That would be so lame (and tragic) if I got one and it expired because I didn't look for it. sad.gif

You gotta claim, probably to help with flexibility of open slots and your own life schedule.

From the raffle page:

Make sure to check your e-mail or visit this page once the drawing happens (approximately 3am EST on the date listed above). E-mails will only be sent once.

^^

I won't get my hopes up since I won last month, though I do wonder if winning affects your chances of winning again.

I also wonder if these raffles mean there won't be any more raffles at the end of the year - granted, it won't be necessary for prizes anymore, but it would be fun to have a chance for custom codes, CB Hollies and whatnot happy.gif

I won't get my hopes up since I won last month, though I do wonder if winning affects your chances of winning again.

I also wonder if these raffles mean there won't be any more raffles at the end of the year - granted, it won't be necessary for prizes anymore, but it would be fun to have a chance for custom codes, CB Hollies and whatnot happy.gif

I confess that I'm sort of really hoping that there might be a "Holiday" raffle at some point to give people the chance to win CBs of Holidays they missed....

I confess that I'm sort of really hoping that there might be a "Holiday" raffle at some point to give people the chance to win CBs of Holidays they missed....

Yessssssss, although maybe not for Halloweens?

no if theres going to be a cb holiday raffle then it should include all holidays imo

no if theres going to be a cb holiday raffle then it should include all holidays imo

I agree, holiday raffles would also be very useful. It would help DC not favor those who've been around more so strongly/balance it somewhat.

Edited by soullesshuman

I like that there's now a chance to get CB prizes again, but I'm concerned on how it'll affect prize ratios. I'm also hoping that the requirements to enter will change in the future; since the raffles are a good opportunity to even out the ratios of the more common breeds.

There haven't been any holiday raffles for a few years, now, so I think it's a pretty good bet to say the system we have in place now is meant to be the raffle system and there won't be any extra raffles. JMO ^^

I like that there's now a chance to get CB prizes again, but I'm concerned on how it'll affect prize ratios. I'm also hoping that the requirements to enter will change in the future; since the raffles are a good opportunity to even out the ratios of the more common breeds.

If you mean for trading purposes - I hope they end up being much like commons ! they have skewed the "market" for too long already.

But at the moment prizes breed like rabbits, so I can't see a problem.

I just want to complete my scroll goals, and if I can get a CB prize, then that will make it easier to complete my scroll goals and I can finally enjoy the game the way I want to.

Good luck to everyone, fingers crossed!

No.

If such a raffle occurred, ALL past Holidays should be on offer (unless it was for a specific Holiday, like CB Christmas during the Christmas Event, so on and so forth). And I'm not just saying that because I prefer Halloween, I'm saying that because it would be plain and outright unfair to only do Christmas and Valentine's but completely exclude Halloween, ESPECIALLY if it's because of the fact that Halloweens have no scroll limit, and I would be saying the exact same thing if you had said "Not for Valentine's" or "Not for Christmas".

Anyway, good luck on the raffle tomorrow, everyone!

Edited by CharonDusk

I already see the whole 2018 will probably end before I win a prize ;w; Going to sleep like a baby since I have 0,0001% hope to win tomorrow.

I do wish CB past Holidays or CB Hybrids would still be a thing for raffles~

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS