Kaini

Raffle Discussion

If there was a raffle for CB Holidays, would anyone really use it for anything other than Hollies? Really.

I do miss HMs. I want to say there's only 1 CB Hybrid getting bred still, Winya, tho I could just be forgetting someone. I'd absolutely lose it if I had the chance to get a CB Soulpeace or Storm-rider.

With my Birthday being July 1st I'm kinda hopeful but I really shouldn't expect anything should I.

If there was a raffle for CB Holidays, would anyone really use it for anything other than Hollies? Really.

I do miss HMs. I want to say there's only 1 CB Hybrid getting bred still, Winya, tho I could just be forgetting someone. I'd absolutely lose it if I had the chance to get a CB Soulpeace or Storm-rider.

With my Birthday being July 1st I'm kinda hopeful but I really shouldn't expect anything should I.

You never know, you could very well win one happy.gif Don't give up!

As for your first part, I would tongue.gif I'd rather get me a Shadow Walker, or a Solstice. xd.png

I'd go for Sweetling, I think. With the code (Sweet) if possible xd.png They are so cute!

Would love to get some cb holidays i dont have. Or cb hybrids. biggrin.gif

Also good luck everyone!

I would so love to win one of the prizes .... but I doubt I will. Still it is always nice to dream about getting one.

I would love the return of HMs; surely there could be some sort of drop down system for generating them, so TJ wouldn't have to do it manually?

Although to be fair I still would like to see a shop someday, and maybe that could be a shop thing instead. Although it'd be nice to have both--earn your goodie or, literally, win the raffle and not have to!

I think I'd get a Sweetling too if you could choose holidays. Actually I would of liked a CB Soulpeace but there was no HM's my year, of course I'm happy I got anything. happy.gif

Good luck to those entering!

If there was such a thing as being able to get CB holidays from the raffle, I'd go for a Holly, because of the huge trading value of offspring (would help a lot with scroll goals, I must say). But for design, I'd love a Ribbon Dancer, Radiant Angel or a Grave Dragon. I'm not so into the idea of CB hybrids because I think they would look awkward in lineages.

Edited by andromedae

I think I'd get a Sweetling too if you could choose holidays. Actually I would of liked a CB Soulpeace but there was no HM's my year, of course I'm happy I got anything. happy.gif

Good luck to those entering!

TBH I don't really know if I am entered or not. Tried to find what exactly it took to make sure you were entered in, but never found anything other than the original post on the DC birthday announcement.

TBH I don't really know if I am entered or not. Tried to find what exactly it took to make sure you were entered in, but never found anything other than the original post on the DC birthday announcement.

Click on "Account" on the top of your scroll, it will take you to another page. When you get to that page choose "Raffle Status" on the bottom right hand side. Click on "Raffle Status" to get to the entry form. Enter right now. The drawing is at 3am tomorrow. Good Luck.

Continuing the 'didn't win' train.

Congrats to whoever won!

No win here either. There's always next month smile.gif

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the "win" message looks like on mobile?

Same. *the smallest violin* No idea what are the sorting criteria actually, if we get assigned 'ID numbers' based on the date of entering, or alphabetically by the username... I might be overthinking the tactics already. Hmm.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND TO THE REST OF US, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

I'll echo that

no win for me either, but wasn´t expecting a win anyway, congrats to the winners ^^

a CB Holiday Raffle would be lovely, especially since I´m missing so many CB Holidays before Shadow Walkers were released, if the breed could be chosen, I´d go for a female Holly first *laugh*

No win for me either! Congrats to all winners, and to the rest of us, better luck next month!

Congrats Firefury Amahira and the other winners! No win here, luckily I didn't expect one. tongue.gif

<snip>No idea what are the sorting criteria actually, if we get assigned 'ID numbers' based on the date of entering, or alphabetically by the username... I might be overthinking the tactics already. Hmm.

You and me both! laugh.gif

Congrats to the prize winners. It would have been a nice early birthday gift for me 😒 now I'm just highly disappointed

Congrats to all winners, and to all losers, remember - there's plenty of months in the world, we'll surely all win in time smile.gif

And to the winners, may your prizes bring lots of babies and great trade deals happy.gif

No win here, luckily I didn't expect one.  tongue.gif

Keep trying! I never thought I'd win one either! Fingers crossed for your turn to come next month!

Obviously, I have no complaints about the new raffle system. tongue.gif It's a great way to encourage folks to be regularly active, and with 60 new prizes entering the pool every month, that should really help make the "market" for 2Gs a lot less bonkers. Would be nice to see HMs make a return, but I could see that being held as a special event option, kinda like how the raffles were originally holiday special events. Though getting a CB holly would be tempting, I think personally I would go for a CB alt, like a yellow Undine. Or maybe a CB hybrid, but I kinda like the idea of being able to do an Undine lineage with a yellow one in the first generation. smile.gif

*Checks Raffle Status page*

Oh hey, I won...Wait, I won!?

I won a Bronze Tinsel back in 2013 from the original Holiday Raffles...Now I get a Silver Tinsel? Okay, my luck is never this good...I'm scared now.

Anyhow, Congrats to all the Winners, and good luck next month to those still waiting