Kaini

Raffle Discussion

No win for me, but the great thing about the monthly raffles is that they keep hope alive. Maybe next month. smile.gif

Congratulations to the winners!

Just entered for June's drawing!

I see a few more winners stepped forward. Congrats! To the one who posted you felt guilty, no need to feel bad. D: Please, enjoy your prize!

No additional prize dragon for me - but congrats to all those who won this time around!

So glad to see a Raffle system everyone seems to be behind - plus, this opens up so many new options for continuing lineages, starting new ones, finding new mates, etc.

Congrats winners!

Nice to see fresh faces and hopefully they don't reject to many partners.

Gentle warning for people - your prize may be protected from death, but your other eggs and hatchies may be vulnerable if you get a lot of curiosity scroll visits and views!

congrats winners! Didn't win anything but Hey there are more chance for it! I hope I eventually get a eastern one

Gentle warning for people - your prize may be protected from death, but your other eggs and hatchies may be vulnerable if you get a lot of curiosity scroll visits and views!

Ah, thanks for the warning, Amazon! I'll be sure to be careful about my other eggs/hatchies, and probably hold off on breeding 'til the kiddo hatches.

No win for me, but I'm good with that. Still wish hollies were included, but I'm not complaining either.

Congrats to this months winners!

D'awww, thank you Syiren. You've made my morning. Yes, hopefully in the future we both win one. I'd return the favor as well. If I won, I'd give you a 2nd Gen with a mate of your choice. happy.gif (P.S. I've been dying for a 2nd Gen from Anagallis, which is my favorite DC Dragon to date. Hehe!)

I'm glad I could cheer you up. biggrin.gif and I'll be sure to keep your favorite in mind. wink.gif it's up there in my favs list too.

And thank you as well. It'd be nice to build a checker with my silver tinsel, Prince Noctis II. biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

Conga rats to the winners xd.png

Umm in my raffle page, apart from the not winner status, it said the requirements were to raise 3 adults,,, and it showed 3/3. I clicked and now it says I've successfully entered the raffle. But we're still in May! unsure.gif

Umm in my raffle page, apart from the not winner status, it said the requirements were to raise 3 adults,,, and it showed 3/3. I clicked and now it says I've successfully entered the raffle. But we're still in May! unsure.gif

The raffle happens on the last day of the month. Since raffle winners were already pulled, June opened up. Since you raised three adults after the May raffle ended, you could enter for June.

The raffle happens on the last day of the month. Since raffle winners were already pulled, June opened up. Since you raised three adults after the May raffle ended, you could enter for June.

Ohh then the summoned Sino counts as raising an adult, cool! Thanks Sock smile.gif

I havent noticed any extra page views? Grabbed a few commons (spirit wards) cB and for 4 hours (until I added to aond) they sat with just my view counted? Ive announced on both here and in DC chat as well as having my scroll linked and name viewable on my egg pages. Also havent been inundated with any people begging/offering trades for future babies (not that I want any)

Anyways I think people are being respectful this time knowing that end of june (rather than a full year) may see them with their very own CB prize. Sadly what this means for my ability to trade off offspring for good stuff (again do not send me ious!) Seems kinda...sad and disheartening.

Congrats to all you winners! I'm so happy for all you guys, it's fantastic people have a chance to win raffle prizes again. :3

I wonder if abandoning prizes is possible, since the page only mentions trading.

I just checked and it gives me the option to do so, so I guess you could if you really wanted to? o-o Like old school trading before teleports existed - spamming that get dragon page and hoping to the lords of cheese it ends up with you x3

Edited by Sea Pancake

I wonder if abandoning prizes is possible, since the page only mentions trading.

Looks possible. The option is there. But they're treated as new eggs, so you have to wait 5 hours. 0.o

^welp Sea Pancake beat me to it xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4

Oh gosh, I won! ohmy.gif Third place! But I'm egglocked and can't get it. ;-;

Edit: Made a trade and got room! <3 Now I have a bronze tinsel to hatch! It's actually the only one I don't have two of! Granted all mine are gen 6 or more... This is my first truly awesome one!! I can't WAIT to start breeding!

Edited by pikammd

CONGRATS WINNERS!! im so happy for you i think i might cry

monthly raffles are the best thing EVER

omg

I didnt win but Im so excited for this whole game again ?? I havent wanted to play it in so long... biggrin.gif

Congrats to the winners! Nothing here (no surprise), already entered for June...

I havent noticed any extra page views? Grabbed a few commons (spirit wards) cB and for 4 hours (until I added to aond) they sat with just my view counted? Ive announced on both here and in DC chat as well as having my scroll linked and name viewable on my egg pages. Also havent been inundated with any people begging/offering trades for future babies (not that I want any)

Anyways I think people are being respectful this time knowing that end of june (rather than a full year) may see them with their very own CB prize. Sadly what this means for my ability to trade off offspring for good stuff (again do not send me ious!) Seems kinda...sad and disheartening.

It's good to hear that people are being more polite (finally!). Thought it worth mentioning just in case, though. wink.gif

i had forgotten about the raffle, and only checked my email a couple of hours ago. totally amazed to find i'd won a gold tinsel xd.png . i never thought that would happen, though secretly hoped i'd win something. yay for raffles smile.gif

Congratulations.

But I'm really sad to see your first "sad" reaction. Trades have been skewed for SO long and this may finally take us back to a more sensible trade environment where everyone can offer and trade good stuff for other good stuff. Prizes are NOT the only good stuff - but pretty prize eggs will always do well, just as pretty gold ones do.

I'm so excited!! While I can't get my dream code (Clya or 8Clya or some variation) I can breed with Clya (my fave dragon/Gold Wyvern) and start up a lineage! Ooooh I'm excited and can't wait till next month!

Again, congrats winners!