Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Congrats to all the winners! Alas, I only recently returned and so I didn't even get a chance to enter lol. Well, hopefully the next raffle(s) won't be something I won't be able to do! tongue.gif

Congrats everyone smile.gif

Nada, dang. But apparently I've already got my 3 adults to enter the next one. I'm starting to think we're not gonna have different entry goals, that it's more of a "are you an active user" check than an entry task.

Nada, dang. But apparently I've already got my 3 adults to enter the next one. I'm starting to think we're not gonna have different entry goals, that it's more of a "are you an active user" check than an entry task.

Tbh, I think that's all it's supposed to be....

I'm starting to think we're not gonna have different entry goals, that it's more of a "are you an active user" check than an entry task.

Or maybe TJ wants to collect some statistics before he changes the requirements. Like, do more people forget about the raffle with time, or do more people learn about it and the number of participants rises constantly? Do summer holidays affect it? You can only really compare the numbers of two months when the requirements are the same.

... Sometimes I really want DC database access. laugh.gif

Congrats to the prize winners. It would have been a nice early birthday gift for me 😒 now I'm just highly disappointed

Me too. Psstt... try the Birthday Gifting topic. No CB Prize but might get CB Gold. xd.png

Wow ShorahNagi, you really should try real lottery! xd.png Congrats to all winners. *cough*I'm looking for trades to complete my prize checkers*cough*

There's still many months. For those who didn't win, don't lose hope yet!

My first two new hybrids just grew up. Now my raffle page says "Entry Requirements Raise 1/3 adult dragons". I expected it to be "Raise 2/3 adult dragons" because it was 0/3 before (so the first number is what we already have, not what we need), and I just raised two. Am I mistaken?

(I'm not really worried because I'll definitely raise more than 3 dragons before the next raffle, I'm just wondering what happened here.)

Congrats to all the winners out there smile.gif!

To all the ones who lost, it isn't a long wait to see if you win next time.

To be honest with the new Shimmers/Tinsels I'm still surprised to see so little 2G's in the market. At the same time I'm not too surprised. I have yet to even obtain my first shimmer offspring from my last months win so... Oh well. Anyway good luck to all of you who try for next month! smile.gif

Edited by angel1143

I'm absolutely TERRIBLE at ever winning anything. But I WON!?

A GOLD TINSEL!?

I remember trying to trade an arm and a leg just for any bred one of these! O.O I haven't been caught up on the times since then and no longer know how rare a low-gen gold Tinsel is o.o (though I'm sure I'd definitely if it was a CB Holly dragon).

... this is the third raffle in two weeks I've won now D: I need to go play the lotto after work.

*checks email*  blink.gif *rubs eyes, checks email again*

I got one?!

*faints*

Congratulations! biggrin.gif And congrats to Ixi, Shorah and all the other winners, too!

Speaking of, some winners might not have seen they've won yet, or don't want to reveal that they won until the prize grows up or something like that. I know they're protected from sickness, but that's what I'd do.

Edited by CharonDusk

My first two new hybrids just grew up. Now my raffle page says "Entry Requirements Raise 1/3 adult dragons". I expected it to be "Raise 2/3 adult dragons" because it was 0/3 before (so the first number is what we already have, not what we need), and I just raised two. Am I mistaken?

(I'm not really worried because I'll definitely raise more than 3 dragons before the next raffle, I'm just wondering what happened here.)

Last month as I recall I had a load of hatchies and when some of them grew up, they counted....

Congrats to all the winners! I did the stupid thing and got my hopes up real high leading to obvious disappointment xd.png

I'll probably never win anyways, but it's always nice to see new winners ^^

I won a lovely silver tinsel baby this morning. How my morning went:

1. Woke up groggily because the phone rang

2. Check my phone before it dies

3. Saw I had an email from Dragon Cave

4. Royally flip out and almost fall off the bed trying to get my lap top

5. Refresh my DC page

6. Claimed Silver Tinsel

7. Spent 5 minutes dancing through my house like a moron and my mom asked me why I was flailing through the house.

Edited by SaphireKat

I won a lovely silver tinsel baby this morning. How my morning went:

1. Woke up groggily because the phone rang

2. Check my phone before it dies

3. Saw I had an email from Dragon Cave

4. Royally flip out and almost fall off the bed trying to get my lap top

5. Refresh my DC page

6. Claimed Silver Tinsel

7. Spent 5 minutes dancing through my house like a moron and my mom asked me why I was flailing through the house.

It's AWESOME that the prizes can be claimed right away smile.gif

Congrats to you and all the other winners!

Congratulations everyone! I didn't get one, but maybe next month. They haven't changed the entry requirements yet, I've noticed.

Congrats to all the winners out there smile.gif!

To all the ones who lost, it isn't a long wait to see if you win next time.

To be honest with the new Shimmers/Tinsels I'm still surprised to see so little 2G's in the market. At the same time I'm not too surprised. I have yet to even obtain my first shimmer offspring from my last months win so... Oh well. Anyway good luck to all of you who try for next month! smile.gif

Same, honestly. I was offering a CB Gold + 2 CB Silvers for a 2g prize of my choice, and only got offers from two new winners--so new, in fact, that I turned them down because I wasn't sure they understood just what a commitment Prize breeding can be.

Figures that I have more luck getting them with random mishmash then with three of the caves rarest dragons. rolleyes.gif

Yeah, I've already gotten a bunch of IOUs from my prize, and while I have no doubt in myself that I'll finish them with time, I've just had no luck with breeding. I imagine we'll see more 2Gs on the market once a good amount of CBs have been given out, but it'll take time.