TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Mine are overdue (barely), with no cracks. I just went into a second ER with them…

When 4 of your eggs are ER and 3 of them are sick >_>

WARD TIME!

Edited by Ninetails

Mine finally hatched after 6 thousand views and getting sick. These guys are stubborn.

Just came across a glitch: I was just about to use the Ward BSA on one of my eggs, when I noticed that even the eggs that I currently have fogged show up as available for using the BSA on. And they are visible as normal eggs, too: you don't see the fog on them in the Ward BSA selection menu.

Perhaps intended, so you can ward sick eggs without worrying about them dying when unfogging?

I should have definitely put my eggs in hatcheries earlier. Nearing 5k views right now and only at stage 1 of the hatching sequence... huh.gif lesson learned

Question about Ward; as all of my eggs are in multiple ERs, I went to slap Ward on them to keep them safe. 4/8 say 'Already Protected.' I have never used the Ward BSA, nothing in my action log, etc- so what's going on with these four? Anyone know?

When 4 of your eggs are ER and 3 of them are sick >_>

WARD TIME!

I just checked and two of mine are sick too - it's so useful to have the new BSA around!

I just checked and two of mine are sick too - it's so useful to have the new BSA around!

Isn't it? I wish you would ward the same dragon once again but perhaps TJ will implement that later. smile.gif

I suggest those of us still awake tramp to IRC for a click exchange tongue.gif

I'm hanging in there now willing to help! tongue.gif

I don't have any whites with Ward available >.< darn me and my 2 CB pair scroll goals! WHites never had a useful ability so i never stocked up

i'll have to take my chances when i throw my eggs into ER

Gah they're all so sick, i CAN'T add them to ERs >< they better be okay by tomorrow...how the heck am i going to hatch these without them dying

Question about Ward; as all of my eggs are in multiple ERs, I went to slap Ward on them to keep them safe. 4/8 say 'Already Protected.' I have never used the Ward BSA, nothing in my action log, etc- so what's going on with these four? Anyone know?

TheMessengerDragon had a great observation in Help. Did you trade for these eggs? Looks like ward sticks through teleport.

I've incubated and warded mine... but honestly, I don't think I'm going to ER them. I can wait a bit and in my opinion, ~500 UVs seem like a lot to hatch eggs.

All of mine are at 2700+ views and over 700 UVs. I'll fog them for the night and hope they hatch on their own overnight, otherwise i'll micro-manage them tomorrow with fogging/unfogging to build more views around sickness times

TheMessengerDragon had a great observation in Help. Did you trade for these eggs? Looks like ward sticks through teleport.

I did not- caught them myself. I did notice, however, that these were all eggs that I'd used Precog on- so I threw a bug report over in help, as that was the only consistent difference between the ones that I could ward vs the ones I couldn't. Not sure why they'd be conflicting, but I can't see anything else that could be causing it.

Can't sleep :\ Bored :\ Why won't they hatch :\

Read the help info on clicks, had never really thought about those before, despite playing for years and years - does it really speed things up?

Can't sleep :\ Bored :\ Why won't they hatch :\

Read the help info on clicks, had never really thought about those before, despite playing for years and years - does it really speed things up?

Tremendously, yes. Clicks are to UVs what UVs are to views.

is there somewhere where i can get clicks? i normally do just fine using a click site or two, but these ones are proving a pain.

i have to leave now, maybe someone can PM me a good place to fish for clicks so i can speed up my hatching, and i can look into it tomorrow

Edited by Sirithiliel

Learn something new every day smile.gif

If people are hatching theirs at 6000ish views, that means I have 3000 more to go. Ughh. I thought wandering away for an hour would keep them from getting sick after ERing, but no.

When his hatchlings grow up. You can click on them from the first post to see how much time they have left. =)

Ahh okay. I just now TJ's eggs and hatchlings hatch and grow faster so I wasn't sure if we'd see it sooner than normal or not.

Has anyone gotten hatchies yet? I remember that the last time I checked TJ's eggs, before they were hatchies, they were at 3 days 7 hours. Maybe these eggs have a longer incubation period.

I've seen a few hatchlings out there!

I'm in a cycle of sickness, fogging, waiting, readding, sickness, etc etc. At least they have little holes in their shells now.