TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I've seen a few hatchlings out there!

Cool. It's not just a prank then xd.png and we really are going to hatch our dragons.

Has anyone successfully hatched any babs yet?

Six so far. They took even more views than Prizes, the little pigs.

Yes, the last one of my 8 babies just hatched. smile.gif All hatched sick and it looks like the Ward BSA wears off once hatched, because there is no special text accompanying the usual description for sick hatchlings.

Mine keep getting sick. I've warded them, which is exciting, but how far are y'all pushing it? Should I keep fogging/unfogging them, or really push it through and try to hatch them?

GROUPS! I'm so excited I could cry! Finally! THANK YOU TJ! I haven't really been that into DC for a while because I'm too bloody busy and my dragons are just such a mess. This is going to be such a good way to sort them and I'm so excited! laugh.giflaugh.gif

And I'm so excited about an eighth egg slot! It's always annoyed me that 7 is such an odd number. I'm excited.

I'm so excited about all these changes. Thank you, TJ! smile.gif Happy birthday, DC!

Mine keep getting sick. I've warded them, which is exciting, but how far are y'all pushing it? Should I keep fogging/unfogging them, or really push it through and try to hatch them?

Depends how much you want to tempt fate xd.png mine are hatching at a ridiculous 750 UVs, which is making me pretty nervous, so if you aren't desperate to immediately go get new eggs I'd let them sit a bit.

Ahh okay. I just now TJ's eggs and hatchlings hatch and grow faster so I wasn't sure if we'd see it sooner than normal or not.

His eggs start at 4 days left, but that's the extent of time manipulation they see. =)

Depends how much you want to tempt fate xd.png mine are hatching at a ridiculous 750 UVs, which is making me pretty nervous, so if you aren't desperate to immediately go get new eggs I'd let them sit a bit.

Oh boy. Maybe I'll just do it with one or two. It's so scary, yet I'm so impatient!

I'm waiting til mine hatch I always push through the sickness with prizes/avatars and never had any die....yet. laugh.gif

Hmm, wondering if I should even try hatching my eggs now or wait till later after their sickness wears off. I've Warded the sick ones but Ward specifically states it protects eggs and doesn't mention hatchlings, and sick eggs hatch into sick hatchies. I don't want to come back to dead hatchies.... sad.gif

Edit: Welp two more got sick and I only have one more White available for Warding so I suppose I'll just hide the rest of my eggs.

Edited by Retsam_Nogard

Keep pushing through! I protected mine with Ward once they reached ER status. They still got sick, but the Ward BSA prevented them from dying from sickness for 6 hours. Eventually they all hatched (one with more than 5000 views, the rest with more than 6000 views), after which I immediately fogged them. You could do the same, as I see yours are close to getting the stats that they need for hatching. Put them in all known ERs and they should hatch within 30-60 minutes.

Either we're all going to be very relieved tomorrow or there's going to be hundreds of dead hatchies tomorrow xd.png

I wish ward was usable on hatchies... or last 12 hours so you could sleep... or HEALED THEM ENTIRELY... useless whites, so much for "best healing magik EVA" tongue.gif

Now I'm really glad I did a bunch of white lineages.

Please don't die, little dragons.

Hmm, wondering if I should even try hatching my eggs now or wait till later after their sickness wears off. I've Warded the sick ones but Ward specifically states it protects eggs and doesn't mention hatchlings, and sick eggs hatch into sick hatchies. I don't want to come back to dead hatchies.... sad.gif

Hatchlings are less susceptible to dying from sickness than eggs are (if I recall correctly), so I wouldn't worry too much there. Just fog the hatchlings immediately after they have hatched and then let them rest for most (if not all) of the day. smile.gif

Don't say that! D= I am terrified of waking up to dead hatchlings. Which is silly because I fogged all the eggs before l before logging off for the night ( and hope to wake up to hatchies in the morning)

I have over 700 UVs on all of them, I though that would be enough >.< not enough clicks or Norma views I guess

Edited by Sirithiliel

Don't say that! D= I am terrified of waking up to dead hatchlings. Which is silly because I fogged all the eggs before l before logging off for the night ( and hope to wake up to hatchies in the morning)

I have over 700 UVs on all of them, I though that would be enough >.< not enough clicks or Norma views I guess

Is your scroll name the same as your forum name? I'll go click at ya.

Yay exciting times! Glad for Ward with the eggs at least. My first hatchling showed up at 4,566 views and 673 unique views. Fingers crossed the rest hatch without issue! ^^

OMG one hatched, 4,508 V 632 UV 3 C

I'm so excited!

His eggs start at 4 days left, but that's the extent of time manipulation they see. =)

Ahh alrighty. Well thanks for that info. I wasn't exactly sure how they worked so it's good to know that now. =)

Either we're all going to be very relieved tomorrow or there's going to be hundreds of dead hatchies tomorrow XD

... I know I shouldn't have laughed, but I did anyway. Lmao. The thought is just awfully morbidly funny. xD

I was really hesitant with putting my eggs in hatcheries. Didn't put them in a hatchery until 4d23hr. They're ER now (well have been for a couple hours), I put them in one ER about an hour and a half ago and one of them is sick.. but they're all close to hatching. So I guess it's just being careful about how you time adding them in, and to how many hatcheries you add them to.

Thankful for Ward. C: Because I'm sure there would be a lot more dead eggs around if we didn't have it now.

eta: lol four of them are sick now. woo.

Edited by birdzgoboom

7/8 of my eggs are sick, so they're all warded. They got sick as soon as they hit the last hatching phase. unsure.gif