TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

@ Syiren, Lissarose, EternallyYin:

Oh, thanks!

I guess I've just been really unlucky and haven't seen any.

I filled my egg batches anyway, seeing as I don't have males of some of the ones I own. Guess I'll have to wait about a week before egg hunting for these adorable new eggs.~

Thanks, and happy hunting to all of you guys as well. :'D

Allof mine are in a stage of cracking. I don't know WHICH stage it its though

here's 3 of them, is that a stage 2 crack? Stage 3? They all have 2 hours to go to hatch

https://gyazo.com/b2d50ad987f61e31172e6f6586466a48

Pretty sure those are stage 2 cracks ;o

Mine finally got their first cracks at about 2500+/500+/4+, WHOO! o´∀`o)

& Only two hours to go for mine as well~

Edited by Sea Pancake

@ Syiren, Lissarose, EternallyYin:

Oh, thanks!

I guess I've just been really unlucky and haven't seen any.

I filled my egg batches anyway, seeing as I don't have males of some of the ones I own. Guess I'll have to wait about a week before egg hunting for these adorable new eggs.~

Thanks, and happy hunting to all of you guys as well. :'D

When you have room, try at the hour long drops. They should be easier to catch then.

Edit: Mrrr. I want mine to hatch faster, but I also don't want to kill them. Over 3000 views and still no holes.

Edited by Jazeki

Has anyone ever woke up to a dead egg that is a new release everytime there's a new release? *pokes black egg*

Ugh, viewbombers. Guess it's dead now so gotta go get a new egg.

I wish my pygmy thread could get finished faster so then I'll get a chance to have some carcass cleaner soon.

You have to be careful and fog them if you can't watch them, don't put them anywhere for 24 hrs with a new release, maybe 12 hours otherwise. Viewbombing sucks, but it's still up to you to watch them.

One of my eggs has a hole in it ohmy.gif

Now if only the others would catch up...

I can barely find these new eggs ugh

I got my hands on a coastal.

All of my eggs have cracks so far, but they're all Stage 1 except for my two Forest eggs that are Stage 2. Both have an hour to go till hatching. Can't wait to have hatchies so I can go try to get a second pink and black and a pair of yellows, then I'll have a pair of each color!

I haven't seen a single egg with a hole in it so far that doesn't also have softshell :x

Do we really have to wait a day and a half to see TJ's babies grow up? I want to see them in their full grown glory.

The new eggs are cool but honestly I'm most excited for the raffle X'D

Are the eggs still dropping? I only had time to get one from the Volcano biome and when I came back to search for more today I couldn't see any!

Check your inbox. wink.gif

Aack where are the new eggs ?!?!

Each color is in a different biome, so you can find these in every biome. :3

The last egg is always hardest to get, huh?

When do we normally get to see adults from TJ? Do we still have to wait another day or will it be sometime tonight?

Each color is in a different biome, so you can find these in every biome. :3

Thanks!

Is the 8th slot unlocked yet ?

Is the 8th slot unlocked yet ?

Yes. You should even see the platinum trophy on your scroll. I see it on your scroll. =o

When do we normally get to see adults from TJ? Do we still have to wait another day or will it be sometime tonight?

When his hatchlings grow up. You can click on them from the first post to see how much time they have left. =)

Still 5 days and 11 on his hatchlings, so tomorrow, in a day and half.

1 hour left to go, and still on stage 2 cracking >.> i'll probably end up having to ER them

Just came across a glitch: I was just about to use the Ward BSA on one of my eggs, when I noticed that even the eggs that I currently have fogged show up as available for using the BSA on. And they are visible as normal eggs, too: you don't see the fog on them in the Ward BSA selection menu.

Mine are all heading into ER status and they're not any closer to actually hatching-- just sicker. rolleyes.gif

I have literally spent over 4 hours today grouping my lovely dragons. I currently have 23 Groups, and I'm totally loving this feature. I don't necessarily like having to go to each individual dragon's page in order to add it to something, but I can't see another way to do that.