TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Glad i got one of each, because it looks like i'm not getting CB mated pairs with how fast they vanished from the biomes. >.< i feel for those that didn't get at least one of each / at all =/

Couldn't find if this had been asked yet, but was it intentional for the Soulpeace dragons to not show up under the "Available for BSA" filter?

happy birthday dragon cave! so what is dropping where? >.>

There is one color in each biome. They all share the description "This shiny egg seems to radiate power."

Edit: <3 TehUltimateMage

Edited by Jazeki

A couple pages back there was talk of an EVA-based dragon admist the power ranger talk. Couldn't help but give it a sketch.

user posted image

GET ON THE FLIPPIN DRAGON, SHINJI

What with the older eggs mixing in? I just got trick by my cell into grabbing a royal blue egg the refresh must have glitch it to show the neew egg discreption but cause it to give me an older egg. Now need to wait six hour to drop the glitch egg.

Normal I would not be so ticked but I need to be able to work from the mobile version today and if the cell's going to play tricks like that, it's not good. I really wish they would have given us more time as I was asleep part of the time and what about none USA timezones?

edit: Just got a new black one.

Edited by dragongirl02

Happy birthday DC! These new features look interesting, but I'll to be too distracted trying to catch new dragons to explore them right now.

Yes, this is so great, Happy Birthday DC biggrin.gif glad to see you keep growing

I did. I thought there was one dragon type for each issue. LOL

Yes, me too xd.png

I also read it like that tongue.gif

I was up waaaay too late and couldn't read

Also hope we can get custom sorting on groups. My Rick Scroll Line is all out of whack since they weren't caught in the right order. happy.gif;

in other news, mass breeding just got SUPER EASY i love it

This is the most beautiful thing ever. I feel blessed to see a line such as this. Thank you. :')

Also, I am now regretting being at that party yesterday... I didn't expect the droprates to dry up just a single day after :/ Oh boy. Hope it doesn't take me too long to get them.

Of all the things to catch today-- I just got a leetle tree.

I have had an account with this site almost 10 years and I've never even seen one drop.

I'm so excited

"The shell of this egg seems soft, as though there’s something wrong with it. Thankfully, it has a protective barrier to keep it from harm."

Omg! Two of my eggs are sick and I'm really nervous about keeping them unfogged until the barrier wears off. I can't wait to see what happens ^^

Yup!

Alpine - Black

Coast - Pink

Desert - Blue

Forest - White

Jungle - Lime

Volcano - Red

Thanks!

Guys, am I the only one having severe difficulty getting these eggs? It is bloated with old eggs and the new ones just doesn't show up. I don't remember previous releases being like this.

Guys, am I the only one having severe difficulty getting these eggs? It is bloated with old eggs and the new ones just doesn't show up. I don't remember previous releases being like this.

It's probably a glitch on the system. I remember fire gems being g this rare after a day. This day hadn't ended (more like six hours) and old eggs mixed in.

I've gotten four out of six types. I can't wait until they hatch so I can get the other two types!

Someone has probably already done this, but I checked where they sort by breed name:

between Yellow-Crowned and Non-dragons. In other words, they sort last dragon by breed name.

Something starting with Z sounds like it'd fit the theme.

Thanks!

You're welcome! I also fixed my intial reply...it's totally Yellow and not Lime. I'm so tired xd.png

Also loving the hatchies. They obviously remind me of Power Rangers of course...but even so, my intial thought was Ronin Warriors even though that doesn't fit as well. Oh well >3 <

Edited by Sea Pancake

Someone has probably already done this, but I checked where they sort by breed name:

between Yellow-Crowned and Non-dragons. In other words, they sort last dragon by breed name.

Something starting with Z sounds like it'd fit the theme.

Z Rangers perhaps 😏

Goo, goo dragon rangers! Tututuuu~

I can't wait to see adult ones!

@evinin

Slightly struggling myself a glitch caused me to pick up a roaly blue, though seem like it decided to make up for it and let me grab a new black. The orange egg from last month new egg was my owen fault.

Great changes, great dragons! Happy birthday to TJ and all who help run the cave!

!!!

This is a really exciting update! I don't even have many dragons yet, but I was already crossing my fingers for some kind of organizational system. <3 Also loving the filters for breeding and BSAs! It would be great if we could add dragons to groups right from the group page, or add multiple dragons when making a new group... and if we re-order them without deleting everything and starting over...? But this is a new feature, there's plenty of time for it to improve in the future (or to simply get used to the way it works).

Also super excited about monthly raffles!! And the new vampire sprites look amazing! And basically, just this whole update is fantastic. wub.gif

Now if only I could catch one of the new eggs...