TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Wow. That blue one! Definitely worth the wait!

Was that the coastal egg?

Edited by walkinslow

Oh I love the vampire update!

They look so much better now (no offense to the old sprite, it was nice too, just dated)

And I already have the platinum trophy, nice!

Oh wow, I'm in love with ALL of the new babies. I can't wait until I dinally get one of each. Sadly, I've got none so far, but I'll never give up intil I get some.

Woah... I guess I totally missed it? ;n;

I check before bed and after bed and I completely missed the drop!

I hope maybe there's a second round!

They are still dropping, you just have to refresh a lot at the 5min drops. Took me about an hour to get 7 of them.

Ok, my luck has improved... managed to nab 3 in one go, and 1 in another... and they're all different colors! I have room for one more, only need black or blue... but have to go do the chores I've been putting off (my mini mule is gonna be ticked).

They're definitely still dropping, I just woke up about an hour ago and already have 4. Just need Forest and Jungle now.

Oooooo my fav is that crocodile-looking hatchie (3rd one from left).

I'm going to hoard 500 of the white hatchies and then I'm going to hoard 500 more

Oooooo my fav is that crocodile-looking hatchie (3rd one from left).

That's a mosasaurus or a liopleurodon.

Oh I see it's already at drops with very few at a time.

I guess that's what I get for going to sleep early. Alas.

Meow!

Now dino nerds! Can any of you explain what does the yellow one look like? (I can't even tho i'm also a dino nerd)

While the white reminds me of a Kronosaurus or Tylosaurus because of the long thin mouth, the yellow looks more like some kind of Mosasaur, or even Dakosaurus, because of the shorter mouth.

Edited by CharonDusk

It's very frustrating that you can't add multiple dragons to a group at once. Is that a glitch? Because manually adding 1,100 Royal Blues one by one is *not* appealing.

I assume I'm not the only one who now has to spend to next 500 years adding dragons to groups. ^^;

While the white reminds me of a Kronosaurus or Tylosaurus because of the long thin mouth, the yellow looks more like some kind of Mosasaur, or even Dakosaurus, because of the shorter mouth.

Well actually, the yellow one just doesn't look aquatic with those arms.

It could be not a dino actually

It's very frustrating that you can't add multiple dragons to a group at once. Is that a glitch? Because manually adding 1,100 Royal Blues one by one is *not* appealing.

Scroll down, check the "same breed" button.

If you are adding the same breed to a group, you can do that when you start a new group. Can't help you if you're adding 2 or more breeds, though. '0'

I assume I'm not the only one who now has to spend to next 500 years adding dragons to groups. ^^;

Yeah this is going to take me a longgggg time. xd.png

Scroll down, check the "same breed" button.

You can only do that when you create a group, not when you want to add more dragons later.