TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

How does one select more than one dragon to create a group? I love the option that allows one to add all the dragons of the same breed, but sorting several breeds together into the same group seems to be impossible unless I add the dragons of the second breed all manually.

That's what I would also like to know, it's very inconvenient to be able to put only 1 breed in a group...

Okay, these are all the emoji that can be used to name our groups:

✋☝️✨❤️⭐️☀️⛅️☁️⚡️☔️❄️⛄️

1⃣2⃣3⃣4⃣5⃣6⃣7⃣8⃣9⃣0⃣⬆️⬇️

⬅️➡️#⃣◀️▶️⏬⏫⏩⏪↩️↪️⤴️

⤵️↕️ℹ️♠️♥️♣️♦️✖️➕➖➗✔️

❌⭕️➰〰〽️⚫️⚪️◼️◻️◾️◽️▪️▫️

Now, of course, there could be more that I didn't find.  But I'm tired and going to sleep.😅

These also work ~ ☺☻♥♦♣♠•

Also whoever GROUPED their ZOMBIES feel free to add them into Spreadsheet ~ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wS0...#gid=1122281886

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Here's an idea: since they appear to be different types of dragons, from different biomes, maybe they also have different names, but all begin with a Z?

Someone has probably already done this, but I checked where they sort by breed name:

between Yellow-Crowned and Non-dragons. In other words, they sort last dragon by breed name.

Something starting with Z sounds like it'd fit the theme.

They sort between Diamondwings and Purple Dorsals on my scroll.

Dino-based dragons? Cool! I may be looking at Jurassic Park games a bit too much at the moment. But come on babies, mature so we can see what we are working with.

Goo, goo dragon rangers! Tututuuu~

I can't wait to see adult ones!

Oh good lord I actually heard the theme in my head when I read that! xd.png

Starting with Z.... Zord dragons.

xd.png

YES!

This is what I've been saying!

They're totally Power Ranger dragons!!!

They sort between Diamondwings and Purple Dorsals on my scroll.

Really strange... Mine sort at the bottom, past Yellow Crowned as well. How are other people's breed-sort showing up?

Guys, am I the only one having severe difficulty getting these eggs? It is bloated with old eggs and the new ones just doesn't show up. I don't remember previous releases being like this.

Not just you. I got 2 black ones right around midnight my time (3am cave time), and then tried for another 2 hours and saw none at all. I tried all the 5 min marks, the halfs and the hour and the biomes were empty. I went to bed, got up and now the biomes are full of regular eggs already.

So, I'm happy I got the 2 black on the actual birthday release date. The other colors will have to be traded for it seems. I'm not giving up, but with my slow connection and all the regular eggs now, it's not looking good. I'd half hoped, that this being a special bday event, they'd flood a bit longer.

Edited by jocosa

Oh man this is all very exciting! I stopped playing for a while, but the groups thing especially is going to be very useful for me!

...and the raffle thing, thank goodness that's a thing now. A much-needed change.

They hatched! I like pink and yellow ones most so far.

Also I'm very excited about the raffle and everything else that has been updated.

Really strange... Mine sort at the bottom, past Yellow Crowned as well. How are other people's breed-sort showing up?

Mine are sorted after YC too. Maybe other's scroll is sorted differently.

Yay!! I love dragon parties!!! Party! Party! It's time for another great TJ gathering for fun and gathering new eggs. I hope everyone is having a wonderful time and thank-you to TJ, Spiters, and who contributed to making this event so splended!!!

Just checked the biomes and there are new eggs among the regulars, only going really fast - good luck to everyone who's hunting!

Aw, all the hatchlings look wonderful. I'd love to grab more after my eggs hatch, but the mixing of old eggs so soon has me worried. I hope it's just a bug and we see more flooding!

Did anyone else notice that the codes of the first of each color of TJ's dragons come out to:

"This isn't even my final form"?

I see eggs are heavy mixing. Anyone still having trouble, or everyone good to go this time around?

Yay for the grouping! biggrin.gif Man I've been waiting for it even though I don't have that many dragons.

These poly-releases are fun(at least for me as I tend to be in cave when the traffic is low) but as these seem to be rare depending on your timezone you might really not get any :/ Hopefully everyone can have the opportunity to catch these!

On a side note: my computer's anti-virus program has now flagged two trojans from dragcave forums just today. When this started (few months back) I have been limiting my visit to the forums. Seems I have to continue my abstinence.

DUDE those hatchlings look so cool! I bet the adults are going to look sick as heck! I can't wait to see these guys grow up! <3

Update on the Ward BSA - looks like it can only be used once on an egg. I used it earlier on this:

user posted image

and fogged it briefly because it got a bit sick. It had the new "protected" message and it got better, so I unfogged it (but didn't re-add it anywhere).

However, now it's sick again and just has the normal sickness message:

user posted image

And when I check with one of my Whites, it says it's still protected, even though I think it really can't be any more (was over 6h since I first used the Ward BSA on it):

user posted image

These eggs are still dropping, right? I just got back and haven't seen any since this morning :/ I hate how releases are on Sundays; makes it hard.

I accidentally nabbed two of the whites, so I will try to trade it for one of the others on EATW.

Anyway, love the vampires and sorting! Just wish it was capable of doing more than just one at a time... gonna take a while

EDIT: Just got a yellow, but boy are they super hard to get; maybe see one or two, then gone.

▼↓For you below↓▼ The description is "This shiny egg seems to radiate power."

Edited by Natakiro

It would probably be easier to catch these if I knew what the description was for them.

And I really wish on the Group making page you could add multiple dragons of your choosing like custom sort.

Currently, the only way to add completely unrelated dragons is to go to the individual breed page and add them individually.

I have less than 1000 dragons and that is a problem for me. I can only imagine the hell a person with well over 1000 dragons has to go through.

Edit: Typos.

@Natakiro: Thank you!

Edited by Shokomon

I have less than 1000 dragons and that is a problem for me. I can only imagine the hell a person with well over 1000 dragons has to go through.

I got a lot of my dragons by picking up eggs from the AP. I incubate, hatch and then pick up the next seven, until I'm absolutely at my egg/hatchie limit.

This way you can build up your collection fairly quickly...

It would probably be easier to catch these if I knew what the description was for them.

And I really wish on the Group making page you could add multiple dragons of your choosing like custom sort.

Currently, the only way to add completely unrelated dragons is to go to the individual breed page and add them individually.

Edit: Typos.

@Natakiro: Thank you!

I don't have to imaging that, just created one group and added 125 dragons to it. Will have to create more groups and the option by creating the group to all all dragons of the breed would maybe be easier, but then i woul have to go to that over 100 dragons and remove them from that group... -.-

But custom sort is also like walking through hell and exhausting. Like from time to time there are new breeds and i like my breeds sorted by breed name, but certain dragons from the same breed on the other end of my scroll... So automatically sorting be breed and then adding an individual number per unique breed and we have at least 186 breeds...

There's one slightly easier way: filter by "Ungrouped" and you will have an "add to group" option on each dragon's line, instead of the usual "action" link.

Like I said, it's only slightly easier. rolleyes.gif I might just wait until a better way to add multiple dragons at once is added...

Edited by Aleoleo