TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

There's one slightly easier way: filter by "Ungrouped" and you will have an "add to group" option on each dragon's line, instead of the usual "action" link.

Like I said, it's only slightly easier. rolleyes.gif I might just wait until a better way to add multiple dragons at once is added...

*kisses Aloeleo* That sounds great!

And now i remember that i only have grouped 125 from my over 2k dragons... *is sad now*

I got a lot of my dragons by picking up eggs from the AP. I incubate, hatch and then pick up the next seven, until I'm absolutely at my egg/hatchie limit.

This way you can build up your collection fairly quickly...

Oh no. I'm not complaining about not having 1000 dragons. (My collection is limited by a self-imposed limit so I'm fine with it.)

I was making the point that even with less than 1000 dragons, I find it taxing to have to go to each individual dragon page to add a dragon to a Group if they are completely unrelated (by breed, lineage, or name) to the starter dragon of the group. And that such a situation would be worse for people whose collection number in the 1000's.

I just used the number 1000 because it was conveinent.

Edit: And while I was typing this by phone, a literal example posted before me. So sorry Tigerkralle. And thank you for the advice, Aleoleo! Slightly easier is still easier.

Edited by Shokomon

*kisses Aloeleo* That sounds great!

And now i remember that i only have grouped 125 from my over 2k dragons... *is sad now*

laugh.gif Glad I made you happy, even if just for a short while! biggrin.gif

I have almost 5K dragons, so... I understand the feeling.

This isn't even my final form huh.gif

Power rangers...

Red - Volcano - Tyrannosaurus

Yellow - Sabre-toothed Tiger

Blue - Desert Triceratops

Pink - Coast Pteradactyl

Black - Alpine - Mastodon

White - Forest - (Power Ranger didn't appear until season 2) Tigerzord

This is just based on season 1. There are a large amount of PR types (mini series, films etc) and each version features different animals, elements, dinosaurs and vehicles. Even one (Power Rangers in space) which features electronic devices blink.gif the yellow space ranger is a digital camera.

Based on the locations and colours of the eggs they really seem to have ties with the PR series. Even though the white ranger didn't appear until season 2 the person that became the white ranger was in the first season.

All this combined I would not be surprised if we are looking at a set of eggs that work to create hybrids of some sort. Just like the power rangers combine in the series. biggrin.gif

Looking at the little ones now I'm sure I'm right on this so I'll be hoarding the pink ones. She was always my favourite power ranger laugh.gif

GET IN THE CAVE, SHINJI

But yah, blatant pop culture reference dragons would feel really out of place. Knowing that they sort after Xenos I'm going to cry if they really are called Zord dragons and have some weird group BSA. Power rangers haunted enough of my life as a child, don't do this to me D.C., not when everything was going so well! ;A;

I mean they'll look really cool either way, but it'd be so weird.

This, so much. sad.gif I play DC because it is DC.

Ooh, exciting! My scroll is already locked, guess I'll have to wait to get a jungle one. Wonder if they'll have a BSA?

Seeing my vampire collection will be so much easier now! ~ ♥ However, if I made a group by breed, will all future vampires be proactively added, or do I still have to manually add them every time?

Hmm, when the changes began in early hours this morning, the wee Stats section said I joined in 2008.

Now it's saying I "Joined on: 2006–2010" unsure.gif

Is this a bug? ninja.gif

I think the new dragons sound fun with a power ranger type theme laugh.gif

People should relax more.

Hmm, when the changes began in early hours this morning, the wee Stats section said I joined in 2008.

Now it's saying I "Joined on:  2006–2010"  unsure.gif

Is this a bug?  ninja.gif

It's no Bug.

You joined before the site started tracking registration dates. There's nothing to fix; the information simply was not stored, so it cannot be accurately shown.

The closest estimate we have is your oldest dragon, but that's extremely far from foolproof.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

^ That's a plausible explanation, thanks Raptor.

Except that it showed the date just fine this morning.

So if it could show the date this morning, why not this evening? ninja.gif

I'm not really sure. My scroll had the date of my first dragon (I think when it grew up) but it changed from 2006-2010 blink.gif

The same happened to me. My best guess is that the date shown was of the oldest dragon on my scroll, before the decision was made to change that.

How often are they dropping in the jungle? That is the only color I still need.

Nevermind, just got one at the 3pm drop :3

Edited by Asketil

Honestly, I'd rather the stats go back to the date of my oldest dragon, since that is in fact the day I joined. *sigh*

Also hope we can get custom sorting on groups. My Rick Scroll Line is all out of whack since they weren't caught in the right order. happy.gif;

in other news, mass breeding just got SUPER EASY i love it

Yes! I'm wishing this too, as I have two poetry lines, and another one I want to start.

Did anyone else notice that the codes of the first of each color of TJ's dragons come out to:

"This isn't even my final form"?

I just saw that! xd.png

Took me a while, but I finally have them all ^^

Can't wait to see what the adults look like!

Well, in my case, it showed the date of my oldest dragon etc. But that is not the date I joined. I had some earlier eggs, had no idea what to do with them, so after a few days I abandoned them. Waited a bit and got more eggs and found some fansites. I don't even know my real start date, although it was 7-10 days before my first dragon. I suppose there could be people with a much bigger lapse though. And I was fine with the actual date I did have.

Happy birthday, Dragoncave, and thank you, TJ, for putting up with us! biggrin.gif

Wow, what a surprise to find a new trophy and sooo much new stuff after a long day (it's going on 9 pm here)! Now I only need to catch the new dragons, wherever they may be hiding. I'll make good use of that new slot!

The same happened to me. My best guess is that the date shown was of the oldest dragon on my scroll, before the decision was made to change that.

Which makes sense, as you could have caught a lot and abandoned/released as you leaned more about the game - so the oldest dragon on your scroll may have nothing to do with the date you started to play.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I'm locked with the new pretties, so now I'm tinkering with the groups. The main reason I always supported groups/tags/etc was because I wanted all my Zombies in one place. Now they are, and I couldn't be happier!