TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Does that yellow one have 4 legs?

Because I might know what it is

It doesn't seem to, but really we can't tell since the pose could conceal where the hind legs could be. The 2nd stage will probably show more.

Does that yellow one have 4 legs?

Because I might know what it is

To me it looks like it has teeny little front legs and then bigger hind legs.

It doesn't seem to, but really we can't tell since the pose could conceal where the hind legs could be. The 2nd stage will probably show more.

Well if it does it might be a Postosuchus, meaning "Crocodile from Post"

If you want to find out more go to wikipedia

Edited by Rexsaurus

I just compared them to the 2017 zord designs and these are definitely really close. I don't mind pop culture references and Power Rangers was a childhood staple, but I hope these aren't blatantly obvious as adults especially since some dragons were too modern (lagmonster) for DC and these are currently one step away from a mecha dragon.

If we're gonna continue down the old pop culture road, can I request Evangelion and ZOIDS dragons too?  laugh.gif

GET IN THE CAVE, SHINJI

But yah, blatant pop culture reference dragons would feel really out of place. Knowing that they sort after Xenos I'm going to cry if they really are called Zord dragons and have some weird group BSA. Power rangers haunted enough of my life as a child, don't do this to me D.C., not when everything was going so well! ;A;

I mean they'll look really cool either way, but it'd be so weird.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

If we're gonna continue down the old pop culture road, can I request Evangelion and ZOIDS dragons too? laugh.gif

Ramiel would make the best dragon. xd.png

I thought these were new Avatars for a moment.

The happiest of birthdays to DragonCave! 11 years is incredible! biggrin.gif That's amazing, keep up the great work! Thank you so much for the updates and the new dragons!!! And those new Vampires are absolutely gorgeous, oh my god. <3 CONGRATS, GUYS!!!

dOh come ONNNN where the hell is the hourly drop of these? I've managed to get one each from Alpine, Coast and Desert and was waiting to get the other three and the hourly didnh't happen????

dOh come ONNNN where the hell is the hourly drop of these? I've managed to get one each from Alpine, Coast and Desert and was waiting to get the other three and the hourly didnh't happen????

I haven't even seen them in the cave. (On the bright side, I finally caught a CB fire gem from the volcano.)

Then I reflex clicked on a kingcrowne lol. (my first vampire is the real MVP. bit the egg and it repulsed.)

Edit: omg just saw a silver go through the cave for the first time in a long while. Missed it, but still!

Edited by scratcher_cat

Are they at least permanent additions to the Cave?

Yes, of course, why wouldn't they?

ETA: And I'm sure the drop rate will bounce back sooner or later. This has happened with many other breeds...

Edited by walkinslow

OH MY SWEET JESUS GROUPS

AT LONG LAST

I COULD CRY!

Thank you TJ you wonderous god!!!!

I just compared them to the 2017 zord designs and these are definitely really close. I don't mind pop culture references and Power Rangers was a childhood staple, but I hope these aren't blatantly obvious as adults especially since some dragons were too modern (lagmonster) for DC and these are currently one step away from a mecha dragon.

If we're gonna continue down the old pop culture road, can I request Evangelion and ZOIDS dragons too? laugh.gif

Or Pokemon themed. Definitely some possibilities there. And would we able to modernize dragon descriptions? If these new ones are PR themed it would be hard putting a medieval type description on them.

I thought these were new Avatars for a moment.

They might be...Considering their codes and that all zords combined create Megazord.

Edit: BatPopsicle-I was referring to options that specifically have battle robots, but Pokemon would be good too.

Edited by Jazeki

Charondusk seems to be on to something about the power rangers Zord thing...

"This isn't even my final form" = with all our powers combined, we make a mega dragon!

So glad I wasn't the only one who was reminded of the Power Rangers! Lol

Or Pokemon themed. Definitely some possibilities there.

Actually, that happened a long time ago! The Ice-Thunder-Magma trio is based on Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, and the Guardian of Nature is based on Lugia. The whole Summon BSA stems from the legend that Lugia "appears only when the Legendary Pokémon Articuno (an Ice-type), Zapdos (an Electric-type) and Moltres (a Fire-type) combine their powers to summon it," to quote the Wiki.

I've tried clicking and looking in everywhere and I don't have an easily accessible 'Hide' button?

I take it that viewing everyone's scroll we still see a row of badges, it's just our own that're hidden?

Still trying to get used to the new vampires!

Very impressed with the Power Rangers. Love the babies!

Maybe I'm just having a senior moment but... how do you add dragons to an already created Group? When I try to edit the group, I only get the non-dragon options.

Exactly, it would be nice to have more themed dragons, but I am sure they will be their own dragons too...

But that white hatchling is making me seriously think of a Spinosaurus. Am I the only one thinking that?

Managed to get at least one of each and a misclick. So where do I go to enter the Raffle? I've looked under Account Settings....

ETA: never mind I'm an idiot but I found it. Good luck to all and can't thank everyone enough for this grand b-day bash.

Edited by oddsoxdi

I've tried clicking and looking in everywhere and I don't have an easily accessible 'Hide' button?

I take it that viewing everyone's scroll we still see a row of badges, it's just our own that're hidden?

Still trying to get used to the new vampires!

Very impressed with the Power Rangers. Love the babies!

Filter by Eggs/Unfrozen Hatchlings.

Aww man I missed the eggs, aparently. You can find them on all biomes?

Yup!

Alpine - Black

Coast - Pink

Desert - Blue

Forest - White

Jungle - Lime Yellow

Volcano - Red

Edited by Sea Pancake

So you guys think we gonna be able to summon a mega dragon if we have all six of the new ones?