TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Maybe I'm just having a senior moment but... how do you add dragons to an already created Group?  When I try to edit the group, I only get the non-dragon options.

If you go to a dragon's page, there's a dropdown to add it to groups.

Alternately, if that dragon's in another group and you view it in that group, there's a dropdown under 'actions' to edit which groups it's in.

Managed to get at least one of each and a misclick. So where do I go to enter the Raffle? I've looked under Account Settings....

Account, not Account Settings. It should be on the bottom right.

https://dragcave.net/raffle

Edited by Stromboli

Well if it does it might be a Postosuchus, meaning "Crocodile from Post"

If you want to find out more go to wikipedia

ohmy.gif I hadn't even thought of Postosuchus as a possibility!

Actually, that happened a long time ago! The Ice-Thunder-Magma trio is based on Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, and the Guardian of Nature is based on Lugia. The whole Summon BSA stems from the legend that Lugia "appears only when the Legendary Pokémon Articuno (an Ice-type), Zapdos (an Electric-type) and Moltres (a Fire-type) combine their powers to summon it," to quote the Wiki.

I'd always suspected that, especially after learning the GoN and Avatars used to sort as "Lugia" xd.png Thanks for confirming it!

Actually, that happened a long time ago! The Ice-Thunder-Magma trio is based on Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, and the Guardian of Nature is based on Lugia. The whole Summon BSA stems from the legend that Lugia "appears only when the Legendary Pokémon Articuno (an Ice-type), Zapdos (an Electric-type) and Moltres (a Fire-type) combine their powers to summon it," to quote the Wiki.

I think they mean more Pokemon (like ones based on starters or something).

At least if these are dino-themed, I've pretty much got names covered. LOL

The vampire update turned out better than I could have ever hoped. <3 Love!!!

All the updates are awesome and I'm very pleased that they were all user suggestions! I never thought the monthly raffle would happen -- and then!

I think my favorite update is just an immediate link to the breed or BSA page.

And of course the dragons look awesome. White and yellow are immediately my favorites and those happened to be the two colors I picked up first... looking forward to doing some serious hunting as these appear to be on the rarer side.

Thanks everyone!!

Filter by Eggs/Unfrozen Hatchlings.

Thank you PieMaster! I've done that quite a few times today, and only just seen the button!

I knew if I asked it would throw itself at me!

Aww man I missed the eggs, aparently. You can find them on all biomes?

Yes- but certain colors are only in certain biomes. I believe lists of this were posted a while ago

I really hope that groups made by breed will auto update with new dragons you catch of that breed. i am lazy and forgetful and 100% guarantee that i will forget to add new dragons i catch to their correct groups.

I really hope that groups made by breed will auto update with new dragons you catch of that breed. i am lazy and forgetful and 100% guarantee that i will forget to add new dragons i catch to their correct groups.

Oh, I hadn't thought about that yet. Definitely hope that'll be the case!

Also hope we can get custom sorting on groups. My Rick Scroll Line is all out of whack since they weren't caught in the right order. happy.gif;

in other news, mass breeding just got SUPER EASY i love it

Edited by Stromboli

Yay new release! Happy birthday DC!

The new features were well overdue too.

Holy crap. I've never seen old eggs mix in with the new release so fast. ESPECIALLY on the birthday!? Seriously? To be honest, I'm kind of pissed off about it. It makes catching the new birthday dragon THAT MUCH HARDER! Which to me, isn't very fair dry.gif

Well you can add eggs to groups. Just gotta get used to doing that whenever I pick up more eggs.

Holy crap. I've never seen old eggs mix in with the new release so fast. ESPECIALLY on the birthday!? Seriously? To be honest, I'm kind of pissed off about it. It makes catching the new birthday dragon THAT MUCH HARDER! Which to me, isn't very fair  dry.gif

Good thing that, like all non-holiday releases, these are permanent, so you'll have years and years and years to get more biggrin.gif

Oooo the eggs hatched! 'Imagines what the adult dragons will look like'

Question: Did anyone else think when reading the announcement the first time that the new dragons were based off of issues players brought up/went through? Honestly thought they were going to be like the lag monster xd.png

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave!

Wow, i am soo hyped and happy and happy and this is awesome. I am really looking forward to the fully fuctional group sorting.

In love with all the new features so far and now i know when i joined DC. And i remember that i was not able to proberly raise dragons back then, because my English skills were bad back then. And joining the forum was also not okay, my parents would be against that. And then i went on hiatus.

wub.gif And we also have new breeds in the encyclopedia. ^^

Now off to hunt more egg with my shiny 'new' Platinum Trophy.

Does this mean I might be able to finally achieve my dream of getting a CB bronze tinsel?

Nooo, why are there no new release eggs at all in the cave? That's unfair. sad.gif

anybody who needs help catching the new release just let me know and i'll catch them for you when im no longer egglocked c:

loving the hatchies and their dinosaur/power rangers theme cant wait to see the adults!

ohmy.gif I hadn't even thought of Postosuchus as a possibility!

I saw people saying it looked like a yellow dinosaur and I remembered I had a Postosuchus toy in my room so I looked it up and posted what I thought it was.

Question: Did anyone else think when reading the announcement the first time that the new dragons were based off of issues players brought up/went through? Honestly thought they were going to be like the lag monster xd.png

I did. I thought there was one dragon type for each issue. LOL

I did. I thought there was one dragon type for each issue. LOL

Yes, me too xD

You know, even if they are based off the Power Rangers, I think they will not be a modern dragon (and thus stand out amongst the others). The most powerful thing in DC is mana, so maybe these dragons will be connected to the different kinds of mana (if so then that would be thrilling because I am still curious about all this stuff regarding it).

But I see potential in these dragons. If they are very protective of other dragons and humans (at least the ones they are associated with), then I bet these dragons would be good for important missions and tasks that other dragons may not be able to do...my mind is working in weird ways.