TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Oh, the hatchlings we have so far look adorable. The red one looks like a little T-rex baby and the yellow looks awesome, and so does the pink...I can't wait to see the others and find out their genders.

Hatchies! Finally!

I love it when variations of the same breed look different from eachother and aren't just recolors of the same sprite.I have to agree with others above though, I really hope the Power Rangers theme doesn't carry over too much when they grow up.

Woah... I guess I totally missed it? ;n;

I check before bed and after bed and I completely missed the drop!

I hope maybe there's a second round!

Still no blue hatchie. Man, these guys are slooowww.

Yeah, I really hope these eggs don't take this long to hatch for others!

I have a question about the groups. How do you add multiple dragons for a group? I see that you can add all from a certain breed, but can you add random dragons to a single group? I can't figure it out :/ V v confused

I can't wait for the blues to hatch. <3 <3

I'm totally in love with the red's hatchling. It's so cool!

*stares at eggs* I hate waiting two full days for my eggs to hatch. *grumble*

And blue hatched right now biggrin.gif

They all look so cute, can't wait to see the adults :3

Meow!

Now dino nerds! Can any of you explain what does the yellow one look like? (I can't even tho i'm also a dino nerd)

I have a question about the groups. How do you add multiple dragons for a group? I see that you can add all from a certain breed, but can you add random dragons to a single group? I can't figure it out :/ V v confused

I had the same question, and Sock said this wasn't possible (yet).

Go to a dragons' view page and click 'Add to Group'. smile.gif You have to do it one by one though.

I like the blue, and white one the best...

The all look like little machines though...

The blue and pink hatchlings are adorable! I love them all, but these guys are definitely my favorites right now <3

Edited by The Dragoness

Loving these hatchies, they are beautiful. Pity we now got to wait 3 days to see the adults xd.png

Meow!

Now dino nerds! Can any of you explain what does the yellow one look like? (I can't even tho i'm also a dino nerd)

it reminds me of the pokemon sandile a little ouo it's cute, they are all cute

Blue is my favourite so far, oh yass

Pink takes second place. :3

I really hope it's a glitch, everything has been really great so far, having an uber short release with a rare dragon would realky be a downer.

I do so agree.

I am now starting to worry somewhat that they will be rare sad.gif

Hatchlings are pretty cool, I like the updates.

I'm super happy that I can finally use custom sort on my iPad now.

I'm hoping it's just a glitch. If this is the beginning of a new method, then getting new releases will be almost impossible sad.gif

I don't know, after 4 hrs last night and 3 hrs this morning, I have only seem 6 total in various bioms. Clicked on the 1 I saw in Alpine, got a Sunrise egg.