Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

8 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Ah so they do exist at least lol, I've not seen a wild one and I've hatched around 20-25 7km eggs over the last few days and not gotten a single one....and between me and the guys at work who also play (there's 8 of us now) we've hatched around 200 eggs and no one has gotten it yet....so yeah he seems a bit rarer then normal but at least I got confirmation he exists >.<

Also unrelated but as of the update I got yesterday I've noticed that a bunch of gyms keep disappearing and reappearing , like where I know there's a gym it will suddenly be gone but then if I close out PoGo and reopen it the gym is suddenly back....dunno if anyone else has seen that.

I didn't realize that they were that rare.  I didn't know about them being in 7k eggs at first, but when I figured it out I got one on my third egg.

And yeah, I have been having that happen a lot to me too.  Thankfully, the raid tab still shows active/pending raids even if the gyms aren't showing up.

So today I evolved my first Pokémon, hatched an egg I accidentally incubated, and defeated a boss by myself (apparently a 1 star? Boss). Still not quite a frequent player, but learning as I go with some help thankfully.

Got a shiny magikarp yesterday!  I love my little golden fishy.  Also hatched a tirtouga, which gave me enough candy to evolve it!

I am quite looking forward to the mincino event Sunday!

Edited by Nectaris

Well it looks like here at least Niantic has stacked the deck in favor of machop.  I have found more machop tasks than the other three, COMBINED.  I didn't even see a vulpix.  Ugh, machop is my least favorite of the four... 

I got a shiny karp yesterday too! It was so weird, someone posted about how they caught their in discord, which made me load up my game to check for any hanging around, just in case. And bam! Shiny bio. 

And I was already pretty close to 400 candies (I've been hardcore hunting for that dang shiny), so I already have my shiny Gyarados ❤️

I've actually hatched 2 Darumaka. Didnt realize they were so hard to get either. :o

I haven't seen a single Machop task here. It was mostly Ryhorn at first, got rid of those and got some Vulpix, and now I have all Dratini. Which, I'd be happy with either.

I knew about Darumaka too late and well... I have 7 of 10km eggs on my eggslots right now ^^'

Did I also mention that the Great League battles are not easy? >.< I'm so glad I have a Froslass, one decent Ice Pokemon to take care of the somewhat abundant Latias trainers around

So an update to me and my work mates Darumaka hunt cause frankly it's absurd, between us we hatched at least 700 eggs ( 8 of us don't forget) and two of us got a Darumaka....and I'm not one of the two even though 80 or so of them were mine lol, I also had a chat with a local raider who seems to do nothing but play PoGo ( I always see him around the 4 gym cluster where I walk my dog) and he hatched 450 eggs on his own and still didn't get one....maybe Niantic just don't like us in the UK and made the chances stupid low? lol.

On the brightside I did get a shiny Wurmple....so that's something right?

I did also find a wild shiny Magikarp but my game did that thing where it freezes during the capture rather then saying "gotcha" and showing me its info etc and caused me to have to restart, it didn't save my karp and the karp also vanished from my screen so I couldn't attempt it again :/

15+ mincinno tasks and no shiny.  Not too surprised, but I was hoping.  Still have a few eggs that will likely hold mincinno, but I doubt they will hold a shiny.  Got one that was a 99iv though, which was nice.

I caught one (1) shiny Minccino!

It took me 50ish to get my first shiny Minccino, while my friend I was with got one on his 2nd. However I also got shiny Zigzagoon, for some reason.

Also this week I broke my record for my best distance on the Adventure Sync rewards, getting 125km :D 

I got one Minccino from a task, and luckily another one from an egg. I evolved the better one. :)

But during the whole Lunar New Year-event I didn't get one singly shiny Magikarp (and I catched, or at least looked at, every Magikarp I found). Same for Wurmpels, Charmeleon, Shuckle or Magmar, not even speaking of Gyarados. :( Very frustrating...

At least I got a some good Darumaka out of eggs...

So I dunno if I had 1 egg leftover from the Lunar event or if they are just in 7Km eggs but I finally hatched a Darumaka! :D, had to hatch like 80 7km eggs though and still need a 2nd for my living dex but hey I got him lol.

Found a roggenrolla raid today, first one of those guys!  They are very rare here, I have only seen a silhouette once or twice, and I couldn't get over to it in time(not abandoning my shopping for a maybe). 

Can't believe I hatched a shiny Riolu! And in the process of moving too! 

Five lickitung raids and no shiny.  Not surprised really.  They were all at EX gyms, so I hope that I might get an EX-raid pass from this.

Yesterday was my lucky day. :D

We did the 5 Lickitung raids, first raid I got a 100%, at the last raid I got a shiny. Additionally I found a shiny Luvdisc, catched a wild Audino (my first) and I got my first Scraggy from battling.

Didn't have that much luck in a long while. :)

I did 4 Lickitung raids and 0 shinies, only, got no Audino yet but only good thing for me recently I guess was that I scored an Axew out of an egg....made a nice change from the constant Feebas and Cranidos I was getting.

I hatched a deino today!  Also got a Alomomola from a research task.  No audino, not even a silhouette.  Not really surprised though.  No doubt once I go to work the silhouettes will start teasing me.

@smokeytripod

So jealous, I have been wanting one of those.  Axew is one of my favorite gen5 mons.

Edited by Nectaris

17 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I hatched a deino today!  Also got a Alomomola from a research task.  No audino, not even a silhouette.  Not really surprised though.  No doubt once I go to work the silhouettes will start teasing me.

@smokeytripod

So jealous, I have been wanting one of those.  Axew is one of my favorite gen5 mons.

Eh I'd trade it away for the Deino or a Gible if I could since I don't care all that much for the Axew line....but like i said was a nice change to get something that's not a Feebas or Cranidos lol

And I hatched an extra gible the other day...

Anyways, I did end up with an EX Raid Pass from the raid day!  I already have a regigigas though.

Also, hatched a joltik today and got enough candy to evolve one.

Edit:

Caught another shiny growlithe!  This one I don't mind duplicates as I don't mind having a pack of golden hounds.

Edited by Nectaris

I got my 3rd ever Tepig today from an egg and ended up with enough candy to get a Pignite....maybe at some point this century I can have all 3 of the gen 5 starters evolved >.<

I did also get a Shiny Ekans today, still never looked up what can be shiny so it's always a nice surprise when I randomly click something lol....am still after a fair few starter shinies though :3

Double post I guess but I finally got a Gible today :D guess its a good thing all the fossil pokemon have been moved to 7km eggs for a bit since it means no Cranidos or Shieldon from my 10km's lol

Edit: and a few hours later I get my first Deino....today is a very good day for me lol

Edited by smokeytripod

Had a good Community Day!  I got my three shinies within thirty minute, which sure beat last time when it took me nearly the entire event to get them.