Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

* dusts thread * 🤭

Hey, how are you doing with the postcards and the Vivillon patterns?

I'm still missing Elegant and Sun. From the others I have at least one. 

Thank you, to those from this thread . 🥰

Got  some of my oldest friends from here. 😃

My code, if there are new players or who doesn't have me: 9468 4646 9442 

Edited by Idril

Hi!

I'm still missing a few Vivillon patterns, but I got quite a lot of them and I'm happy :D

I quite like this way of getting new pokemons, anyone could get each variant if they exchange gifts with someone from different part of the world - it was a nice idea.

And I'm happy that Kecleon is finally available in game, it took so long before we could get it, but it's worth it :D

2 hours ago, Idril said:

Hey, how are you doing with the postcards and the Vivillon patterns?

Hi!

It's very easy to get Elegant, in Campfire there are a lot of active people from Japan who want friends from diff region. I posted info about Elegant and some other regions more than week ago and still getting a friend requests from Japan :D

I have 2 more invites in Campfire so if you still didn't get it I can help in PM ^^

On 1/25/2023 at 9:25 AM, Essfia said:

Hi!

It's very easy to get Elegant, in Campfire there are a lot of active people from Japan who want friends from diff region. I posted info about Elegant and some other regions more than week ago and still getting a friend requests from Japan :D

I have 2 more invites in Campfire so if you still didn't get it I can help in PM ^^

I don't have campfire yet. Right now it seems to be only for beta testers / a few select people... 

But it's ok. A friend is trading me a few. 😁

18 hours ago, Firebreather said:

Hi there! I'm a big fan of Pokemon Go and I'm always looking for new tips and tricks to help me get the most out of the game. Do you have any advice or strategies that you've found to be particularly helpful?

Hi, what level are you?

3 hours ago, Idril said:

it seems to be only for beta testers / a few select people... 

It is in beta, yes, but I can send an invitation for you bec I have :D

Fortunately I have a few friends in Japan thanks to the lake trio. There is/was a website where people could post their friend codes for others around the world.

And I'm happy that Kecleon is finally available in game, it took so long before we could get it, but it's worth it

:D

Me too. I just wish I could find one. The one time I found one I must not have been quite close enough to the stop as it never appeared on the map. The stop was right on the edge of where I could spin it, and I wasn't in a position at the time to get closer.

Edited by Nectaris

On 1/28/2023 at 9:47 AM, Essfia said:

It is in beta, yes, but I can send an invitation for you bec I have :D

Seems trading doesn't count for the medal 😐

I posted my code just above free to use. 

I need someone from Japan for Elegant and someone from a Sun region. I will send gifts daily, if I can ( I don't have a homestop), but people I'm not yet Best Friend with have priority. 🙂

I admit the Hoenn tour didn't go so great. I only got four shinies, one was a duplicate I didn't need.

I also didn't get a Relicanth, which was the last mon I needed for the Hoenn dex and is one I am unlikely to ever get outside of such events thanks to it being only in New Zealand. I DID get a hundo torkoal, which is pretty neat.

If anyone is raiding Xurkitree or Buzzwole please invite me! I’ll return the favor for Pheromosa, of course! :wub: 

My first ever Shundo! I have been playing since 2017

IMG_6534.png

Edited by Nectaris

Hi hi!

Putting my friend code out there because I have two special research tasks left that need me to add a friend: 8210 8213 0226

I've played Pogo on and off since the game went live, and recently got my fiance hooked on the game, so we use it as a tool to stay active. 😊