Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Caught a huggably cute shiny swablu, also found the bulbasaur raid, now I just need to get charmander to complete the set.  I hope they will be available next year at the rate these guys appear.

I haven't even seen a single gollett during the event.  I saw a silhouette before the event, but nothing since.

Nominated 7 places around my flat and 2 places are eligible and now they are stops and one old stop turned to a GYM , 3 places got ineligible . Still waiting for the rest 2 to be replied. :) It is a helpful feature . I cant wait for next Pokestop  nominations already. You have to be lvl 40 to nominate Stops. If this option is avaible for you and you  are having issues about your nominations  getting ineligible etc.. Here are some tips  and places that can be eligible.

Parks with Park Signs.

The Playgrounds and the big playground objects for example Aladdin and his Genie etc... or Dino Slides etc..

Post Offices

Cat Houses , I dont know if some of you have those but we have those in streets to feed and take care of street cats

Sports Halls that are opened to Public.

Statues

Ponds, Pools.

Graffitis do not contain Politics or 18+ Things

Churchs, Mosques 

Interesting and Fancy real world objects like this one .  m3uExrl5Sj4JMK9JaPHlANpqP_KO8qzypIhvVofm   <----- One of my nominations that is a stop now. :) 

Take your first photo from a little far away from the place you are going to nominate , and second photo from a little closer. 

Edited by rayheart

Is the stop nominations just a regional thing? I know a few who are level 40 near me who can't nominate stops yet, instead all ours come from a couple of local Ingress players who nominate portals which then also make stops in PoGo.

1 hour ago, smokeytripod said:

Is the stop nominations just a regional thing? I know a few who are level 40 near me who can't nominate stops yet, instead all ours come from a couple of local Ingress players who nominate portals which then also make stops in PoGo.

I am afraid it is. We dont normally have PoGo Officially here. But it lets us to nominate  pokestops. One of my  nominations are approved again. The last one got  rejected with a weird reason as " it is a seasonal object". It was a Cat House o.O you know the big ones with fences and  places for cats to go inside eat and rest. It is always there.

Edited by rayheart

I sent you a friend request. :D

Edited by Idril

14 hours ago, zorua9 said:

I finally got pokemon go. If anyone wants to add me, my code is: 9499 6951 5094

Added.

Looking forward to the regigigas event tomorrow.  I hope the tasks aren't too hard...

And that's done!  Got my regigigas and got a shiny aron in the process!  Also got a registeel, the only one of the regis I didn't have yet.

I got a ticket to the regigigas event too, but I only got past the first raid :D I have registeel and nothing else. But they're still in raids for the next two days, so...

I didn't buy the regigas ticket. But I manage to finally registe Regirock so I'm pleased

Hi all...

I need three new friends for one of the special missions please

My code is 4314 1674 7966

7 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Hi all...

I need three new friends for one of the special missions please

My code is 4314 1674 7966

Invite sent. :D

Thank you all for the friend requests! XD

Now if only I can find that dang illusive Ditto!

I also sent you a request. :)

I had my first encounter with one of the Rocket bosses today.... and I failed miserably :( those guys have really strong pokemon.

I need to level-up my fighting pokemon, can I have an unlimited amount of stardust for a while, please. :D

But I hatched my first Nincada today. :D

6 hours ago, Idril said:

I also sent you a request. :)

I had my first encounter with one of the Rocket bosses today.... and I failed miserably :( those guys have really strong pokemon.

I need to level-up my fighting pokemon, can I have an unlimited amount of stardust for a while, please. :D

Ooh, pray tell, what 'mons did they have? My tracker thing is still active 'cause I need to find time to go out and challenge them. >.>

Edit: OK, I went for it. She had Sneasel, Sableye, and Houndoom, and they seemed geared to take down Togekiss. (Avalanche, Power Gem)

Edited by Dirtytabs

I also encountered a team rocket member yesterday.

Man did I get my gut whooped.

This one only had Gastly and Haunter pokemon. I defeated two of them but the third Haunter was just to strong for my pokemon.

Mine was Arlo. He had a Scyther and a Magnezone. I didn't see the third one. I didn't come that far.... :( But then I'm still on level 35.

Edited by Idril

I encountered Cliff today and I was able to beat him. He had a meowth, a snorlax, and a tyranitar.

I'm yet to fight any of the new Rocket guys and I didn't do the Regigigas event cause I've been suffering with the flu for like 3 weeks so aint really been out and about much other then a quick walk with the dog :(.

From what i hear I had to do T5 raids in the quest for Regigigas anyway so glad I never wasted my money on a ticket (since I never raid anyway)

I did also finally get round to handing in my 3 research tasks I saved up since I had no interest in flower Eevee and stopped doing tasks and in my Breakthrough i got a Zapdos...probably my favorite of the 3 birds ^_^ just need the other 2 and a Groudon so fingers crossed lol

19 minutes ago, smokeytripod said:

From what i hear I had to do T5 raids in the quest for Regigigas anyway so glad I never wasted my money on a ticket (since I never raid anyway)

Sorry you weren't feeling well.  Yeah, each task had you have to CATCH the regi from a T5 raid.  So a total of three five star raids, at the least.  More if you couldn't catch the mon.

I bought a ticket and was unable to complete the Regigigas special research, so I still have it active, but the tasks have changed and no longer say that catching the Regis are required to progress. It was replaced with "Win 3 raids".

I didn't participate in the regigigas event. Still mad that they put a special research behind a paywall.

However, I did my first Team Rocket Leader battle yesterday - Cliff - and not only did I beat him first try, I also received a shiny shadow Meowth as a reward :lol:

I love the Team Rocket feature, I'm so happy that they finally expanded on it!

7 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

I didn't participate in the regigigas event. Still mad that they put a special research behind a paywall.

Me too! When I started playing GO I promised myself to never pay for anything with real money and I stand by it. If I were rich things would be very different but since I'm absolutely not, Niantic can storm off.

Eh, the game has always had a paywall in the form of regionals.  At least regigigas will still be available as EX-Raids.  Regionals you have to spend hundreds traveling towards, or wait and pray that they do an event like they have with the gen1 regionals.  They have done that twice now though without adding any gen2 or 3 regionals, so I personally don't think that is likely. At least not anytime soon.  Maybe they will in a year or two, you never know. 

Safari Zones are an even more specific regional thing.  They cost real money to get into too.  You either have to hope it occurs close to you or you can spend the time and money to visit when it is going on.

Speaking of EX-Raids, I just got an EX Raid pass today for the 18th!  First one ever!

Edited by Nectaris