Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I caught a shiny Alolan Meowth today(likely gonna trade it away) and 2 3* Illumise which is good since my older brother can't currently play due to the game not working on the S20 so I had to get him one lol.

As for battling with buddies I've personally never had it count while using it in a gym even before the event, instead I usually just battle one of the 3 team leaders with it and that usually counts.

Got a few good Illumise today and catched a shiny Feebas. I was out running around town for the whole afternoon (about 6hours 😵 ) visiting every pokestop and doing all the event field researches and a few others. I  catched every Ilumise I saw and at least looked at every Volbeat if it's shiny. I so hope to get a shiny Illumise since I probably won't ever get one when this event is over... 🙄

At the Sunday incence event I got another shiny Spoink, a shiny Squirtle and a shiny Clamperl 😍.

Edited by Idril

I caught a shiny Volbeat today :D hopefully I can get a shiny Ilumise too 

Got a shiny Alolan Meowth and a shiny Illumise yesterday. :D

The Illumise really made my day. That was the one shiny I really wanted. :D

EDIT: Got another shiny Feebas and a 2nd Illumise today. :D

Edited by Idril

Got a shiny Feebas today, which is for trade because it's my 3rd. Haven't got a shiny Volbeat or Illumise yet, but I got a 100% Volbeat and 3x 96% Illumise, so at least IV-wise I'm set. Got a shiny alolan Meowth yesterday as well.

@Idril

Woah, lucky you! I only got 3 shiny Sentret during that event. (now I have 5...)

Got lucky during the Marill battle event, and got two, which makes the family complete. Got nothing else shiny during the easter event though. But I hatched two 100% flower Pichu.

Still haven’t been able to get on or catch Pokémon since quarantine began, since apparently it can’t access my GPS, even though it’s set to only when using the app.
And I can’t change it, so there’s that.

Still excited since my brother said he’s tired of playing PoGo and he’s gonna give me his shiny Bulbasaur

Shiny Ilumise is something I am still looking for, I did get a shiny Feebas and Volbeat though! Also this morning I hatched my last egg from last event and it turned out to be a shiny flower crown pichu!

@Shakura Kazuki:

I would have loved a shiny Sentret.

Got another shiny Feebas today, my 4th. And a 98% Volbeat and a 96% Illumise.

Got a 98% Woobat myself which is nice. I still don't have Swoobat. I think I'll evolve that one. I finally got Shiny marill in that last event, nothing for this event so far, but fingers crossed. good luck to those still after the shiny fireflies!

Had a good community day.  Where I am is not in complete lockdown, so I was able to go to my usual hunting grounds at a local park and got my three within the first hour.  One of them had good IVs as well.

I got 3 shiny Abras today and all of them had complete trash IV's lol, I'm also stuck on that research task you could buy as I'm god awful at curveball throws lol

Got 11 shiny Abras today, mostly from home (I was out for an our)  which is nice and three of them got 2 stars. Oh and I got like, 5 shiny Feebas within an hour yesterday. What the heck.

I was only able to play for 1,5hours yesterday. Had other things to do then. I got 3 shiny Abras in that time, one good enough to evolve into Alakazam.

I didn't buy that special research....

I got a shiny Illumise and two shiny Feebas, and during CD I got four shiny Abra during the first hour so then I stopped playing. :lol:

And my buddy kept bringing me gifts with 51 pokeballs so now I have enough of those for throwing them en masse at that stupid Landorus. XD

Got a shiny Lillipup today, 3 shiny Feebas ( I have 7 now) and got a shiny Marill from the battle league. I totally forgot about that battle day the last time. 🙄

Edited by Idril
nm

How on earth are all of you getting these shiny Feebas lol I don't even have 1 😧

I finally hit level 40 today! Also I caught that shiny Ilumise I was looking for. Along with another 2 shiny marills from the Battle League thing

So question, has anyone else here been made to change their PoGo nickname?

I turned it on this morning and was told to enter a new nickname even though I can't see what was wrong with my old one, it also wouldn't let me have my old name back so was kinda odd.

That is weird. I've never had that problem. Try looking into it and see what you find. 

I must've found a nest of hot spot where I was playing. I got 24 shiny Abra in the three hours I played. One of the best C-Days I've had, and 9 of them were on incense. Three of them were great enough to evolve all the way. I'm really happy they lowered the flee rate. I panicked when one broke out of the ball and thought it'd run, and then it didn't. 

5 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

I turned it on this morning and was told to enter a new nickname even though I can't see what was wrong with my old one, it also wouldn't let me have my old name back so was kinda odd.

That is weird. I don't know how responsive Niantic is but if you asked I wonder if they'd give you a response?

The other day I got a shiny Eeevee, then for CD I got five shiny Abra - and that was with a busy day of schoolwork! I can't imagine how many I would've gotten if I had kept up with encounters all day. I'll miss these stay-at-home events when they leave.

My total count is 8 shiyn Feebas from this event. I looked up the shiny odds and it seems like, for Feebas it's 1 in 35. Because they never lowered the shiny chance after the quest event. Didn't get a shiny illumise or volbeat though :(

Hmm... a friend also noticed that you can't name a Pokemon 69, like, their IV (not the other meaning other than it being a number) so I guess Niantic updated their swear word filter. 

@smokeytripod Maybe some part of your username triggered that new filter and that's why you had to change it.

7 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

There was an issue a couple of months back, where people's nicknames were changed without any explanation, by adding a 3 at the end of it. Maybe someone reported your username as offensive and Niantic somehow didn't check and made you change it?

I wont quote everyone who responded to me lol but I did email Niantic (whatever good that will do) and I did end up asking a couple people I work with who play and are in our areas FB groups etc....did find out someone is salty that me and my brother keep taking a gym he wants gold in so he was trying to report us for abusing alt accounts since our names were similar (our first names followed by 8814)...oddly my brothers name wasn't touched though, but still if I was getting that kind of report I'd have thought they would do more then just change my name lol.

At the end of the day I might stop looking into it if Niantic come back and don't ban me as I did admittedly want to change my name anyway so yeah :p.

Also anyone managed to get into a raid with a remote raid pass yet? whenever I look at raids there's never anyone queueing to join em lol

That's pretty crappy of that person. sure I get mad when a gym I just dropped a mon in gets overtaken. My charizard or lapras come back without a single coin and it does get annoying, but I never report someone over it.