Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

The event kinda sucks :(  Yay for my second shiny Aipom, a glorious level one(!), but that doesn't really makes it any better. I used a lure to get more Pokemon and all I did was throwing away 50 Pokeballs because none of the Pokemon wanted to stay in their ball. 1 hour wasted time. I have a good Ditto, I have a 100% Voltorb, I have a 100% Aipom, I have a 98% Foongus, so I don't need any of these. Catching them for dust sucks too, because I need at least 3 Pokeballs each and berries or Superballs don't make it any better. Also, Croagunk is rare as heck, so is Stunfisk and Sudowoodo So all I get is stuff I don't need and that can't be shiny, and the dust isn't worth throwing away all the Pokeballs.

Rant over.

Edited by Shakura Kazuki

I did hear niantic is working on trying to make gym raids be doable from "anywhere". But yeah, the ditto stuff really suprised me, i was so excited when i first got one and now i catch one every few catch of normal pokemon.

So I'm now getting sick and tired of F-wording (doesn't count as swearing right?) Ditto's constantly mimicking Voltorbs, started today needing 3 more electric types and I STILL need 3 electric types since every single Voltorb I've seen today is a Ditto and I also now have just over 160 Ditto candy (started with 30 something)...so yeah pretty damn annoying.

Also managed to visit 8 stops today as the dog fancied a slightly longer walk none of which gave me 5KM eggs so I can't see me getting a Stunfisk.....I did however catch a shiny Croagunk while I was out so there's my 1 positive thing today as it makes up for my lack of shiny Baltoy lol.

I finally got through the electric task.  Now for ice, which will probably take me forever barring an event that makes an ice mon common.  About the only ice mon that spawns regularly here is spheal, and they are still fairly uncommon.

Edited by Nectaris

@Camiuoo is your location turned on for your phone? I had mine off by mistake when it did that. 

So far in this event I've gotten one Shiny Aipom. Which is good because I needed a second one, but I'm really after that shiny mint colored frog.

It sometimes does that to me, either i have my phones gps/location off, or if it isnt that i just exit out of the game press the game icon, go into the app info and force stop the game. Also yeah, the dittos are getting annoying, fungoos and voltorb 😕 i also my first encounter with a crogunk in that photo thing (like how smaegal can)

Finally passed the catch electric task and got my Genesect lol, just gotta catch those ice types now to finish it up >.<.

Also wtf was that Durant encounter reward? I can already catch Durant where I am why couldn't they give those of us with Durant access a Heatmor since we can't get it? :(

Edit: Ok just discovered that the Meltan box last 1 hour now when opened rather then 30 mins....so if anyone still needs Melmetal and has box access it's a good time for it lol

Edited by smokeytripod

Haven't seen a shiny Cyndaquil in a year and now I get two in the same week? Not complaining. I didn't find many of them when it had its C-day. 

24 hours later: I got my shiny froggo!! Finally after over 500 Crogunks.

Edited by Syiren

I managed to catch a shiny flower crown Buneary from an incense this morning! Never thought I'd get ever get a shiny costume mon

Had quite the shiny luck today: First I got a shiny Riolu from an 2km egg, then I catched a Pikachu with the flowerhat and two shiny Exeggcute. :D

Yesterday I got a shiny Chansey and the day before a shiny Gastly. :)

From the last event I got only 2 100% Sudowoodo, sadly no shinies at all....

Edited by Idril

On 4/10/2020 at 9:41 PM, Idril said:

Had quite the shiny luck today: First I got a shiny Riolu from an 2km egg, then I catched a Pikachu with the flowerhat and two shiny Exeggcute. :D

Yesterday I got a shiny Chansey and the day before a shiny Gastly. :)

From the last event I got only 2 100% Sudowoodo, sadly no shinies at all....

Hi!

Is it your pogo nickname? Idril83

okay, so wasn't expecting to hatch a 100% litwik today. Still after that shiny maril, but Hundo ghost candle yay!!!

On 4/12/2020 at 2:58 PM, Essfi said:

Hi!

Is it your pogo nickname? Idril83

Yes, that's me. I sent you a PM. :)

Hello everyone, been gone for a while :lol:

Congrats everyone on their shinies and hundos! @Idril that's some craze luck you've got there!

I haven't been playing much since I'm stuck inside and quickly running out of resources (anyone want to trade healing items for pokeballs?)

But I was able to get a shiny Marill from the battle league event, so I've got at least something. XD

And my luck is continuing: got a shiny Buneary on Saturday and another one today. Plus a second shiny Pikachu on Monday and from an egg a second shiny Riolu yesterday. The only shinies still avoiding me are Marill, Mareep and Alolan Exeggutor... 😆

I totally forgot about the battle league event, but it was Easter Sunday and I was at my parents house. I heard though the event was quite bugged and it's going to be repeated...

Edited by Idril

I haven't been having any luck recently, whatsoever.  No shinies, any 10ks I hatch are junk mons.  The only exception was the timburr, and only because it gave me a ton of candy towards evolving.

That said, I am looking forward to the incense event, particularly that spheals will be appearing.  I have gotten roughly four ice-types since I got this task over a week ago.

Caught my 3rd shiny exeggcute last night. Still no shiny Marill. I need some shiny luck right now.

Edit: Got my shiny Marill!! :D

Edited by Syiren

So raiding from home is coming soon :D....the special passes will apparently be 100 coins each but still....don't gotta go out to raid now lol, that and your buddy being able to fetch gifts from nearby stops are things I'm looking forward to and hope stay in some form once the disease nonsense is over.

Also I'm having no shiny luck at all and I'd really like to get a shiny Mareep since Mareep are rare round here.... 😕

100 coins?  Well, it's a good thing you can get coins with real money because people who don't do raids or gyms on a regular basis would still be gated out of that.  Still, I think it's silly that coins are required in the fist place.  I think that if you have a regular raid pass,  you should be allowed to do raids regardless of where you are, no special raid pass required, but I guess everything has to be monetized to heck.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

My today's catches of the day: a shiny Sangoose and a wild 100% Turtwig. :D Both home spawns.

Edit: Just got an 100% Togepi with flowers from an egg. And because of those stupid flowers I can't evolve it. :(

I'd still need a good Togekiss, my best is a 91%...

Edited by Idril

I haven't been playing much unfortunately - staying at home, and there are 0 spawns where I live. My apartment was built so recently POGO considers it an empty field in the middle of nowhere, so no spawns. :c

So no other shinies for me in the last event, but yesterday I had to go out and on my way home I caught a wild Axew! This thing is so adorable when your buddy. :wub: 

And the first pokemon that spawned for me today was Illumise so I've finally got that regional dex entry as well.

@Kaini PoGO uses data from Open Street Maps, maybe you could check whether your place is marked as residential area? I don't know, though, how long it takes for the map in PoGO to update.

No shinies last event, but today I found a shiny Chansey!  It also is nice to get a three star volbeat right off the bat, so I don't have to worry about finding one before the event is over.

Also, is anyone else having trouble with their buddy registering battling together?  It was out on the map, and I even used it to take out the gym, but it still isn't registering as having battled together.

Edited by Nectaris