Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I just came home from one of the best playing sessions ever!

Usually I can't play during the weekly raid hour since it's on wednesdays and I work late, but this week we had it on tuesday and I was there from start to finish. We did seven Mewtwo raids and one Giratina and I CAUGHT THEM ALL. Which means as of today I have completed the Kanto dex!!!

Absolutely amazing, and I'm really looking forward to saturday since I'm a huge fan of Flygon!

Congrats @Gluria! !!!

Unfortunately I have no Raid-Team but I don't give up hope we one day will have them as quest/mission/breaktrough rewards xD

Got a shiny ghastly today from a research task!  I'm super pumped about the community day Saturday!  It is supposed to be nice and cool too!

I am also real excited for whatever they have planned for Halloween, I hope that litwick will be seen in the wild then(and maybe as a shiny)!  If we are lucky, the other ghost mon from Gen 5 might make an appearance as well(I can't say for certain, but it would certainly be the perfect time to release it)!

Also participates in the Mewto raid-hour on tuesday. I did 8 raids and teh last one was a shiny Mewto. :D

The wednesday hour fel through because it was raining too much, hopefully next week... I'd like some more Giratinas, maybe even a shiny 😍

I got a shiny Trapinch during Community day :D, nearly got enough candy to get a Flygon too lol

I collected almost 800 candy (started out with around 90) and got six shiny Trapinch. Evolved one normal and one shiny to Flygon. Yay!

Unfortunately, the Community Day didn't go well here, barely any spawns here and I was only able to play for about an hour and a half because of real life stuff. Although I managed to catch around 80 Trapinch, none was shiny =/

Congrats to everyone who got one, though!

44 minutes ago, Chococat0815 said:

Unfortunately, the Community Day didn't go well here, barely any spawns here and I was only able to play for about an hour and a half because of real life stuff. Although I managed to catch around 80 Trapinch, none was shiny =/

That sucks 😕

I have no idea how many exactly I caught but I burned through all my pinap berries including the silver ones :D

I heard from quite a few people that today wasn't as good as other CDs before and in the beginning I thought that as well; less spawns and it took me a while before the first shiny.

I ended up with three shinies, one with good IVs.  Spawns were pretty low around here too, despite the sunny weather, and it took forever to get the first one. 

I didn't do so well with the community day either. It was raining and I saw maybe 20 trapinch. I had enough to evolve, so I got the flygon and as I was walking back home, my church poke stop got me the 1 shiny I have but with awful IVs. So at least I got the vibrava and flygon pokedex entries.

Chimchar for November possibly?

And congrats @Gluria for completing your kanto dex!! And to everyone who caught/hatched shinies! :D

20 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Me too :( Didn't catch a single shiny, lost time due to rl stuff.

No shinies for me either.  And I really wanted a Shiny Flygon too.  In fact, I've wanted one for years.  Flygon is my favorite Pokemon.  T-T

While I was fortunate enough to get a couple shinies, one for me and one for a close friend who's currently stuck in the middle of nowhere with minimal spawns, I did notice the Trapinch spawns seemed a little... underwhelming for a Community Day. Usually there are a lot more of the CD Pokemon.

Here's hoping for another community day weekend in December where they bring back all featured pokemon from this year at least AND make the spawns better!

my CD was under water, catching pokemon under a strong rain... again. In my mudkip one happen the same. -sigh-

Howeveeer, halloween events looks wonderful this year. I want that squirtle with top hat

Hooray for getting a second spiritomb!  My first one's IVs were poor.  Also a great opportunity to clear out my excess inventory.

Also, hooray for the gen5 ghosts spawning more!  Got my first litwick(which is a favorite of mine).

In other news, I also got a shiny Magikarp!  I have been wanting one ever since I joined!

I have found two wild Golett and caught enough Yamask (?) to be able to evolve it, but other than that, the event is a little underwhelming? I'm bummed that the starters have been made raid exclusive, since their raids seem to be extremely uncommon. I have found only Squirtle so far and I live in a big enough city. I do work a full-time job now, so I hope I will be able to find the other two as well.

I still haven't even seen any of the costume starter raids yet, and this is after 5 or so new gyms have popped up in the area I can see from home (thanks random Ingress players).

managed to get a Mimikyu(?) Pikachu, 2 Yamasks and a Litwick (want 2 more for me living dex) and finally evolved a Gengar and got enough Duskull candy for a Dusknoir.....just need a stone now lol, not seen any Goletts yet though assuming they should be spawning more as they are ghosts?.

Edited by smokeytripod

I got a top hat squirtle today!  First of the starter raids I have even seen, and there are four(sometimes five(the fifth is on the edge of sight, so it is often out of range)) gyms I can easily see from work, and two from home.

I am really happy that they more than doubled the amount of EX gyms in the area.  Before, there were only two, and they were well out of my way.  Now they have added at least five more, and they are all easily accessible.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to find raids there recently, but now that I know they are EX gyms, I will check more frequently.

Edited by Nectaris

And I have now caught, not one, but TWO shiny sneazels, within a day of each other, and in almost identical locations.

Congrats on your shinies, Nectaris!

Got myself a Charmander with a Cubone hat and today, I caught a shiny Shuppet!

All these people finding shinies all throughout the event, and I haven't found even one.  😔

Hatched a shiny Mawile this morning and finished the Jirachi quest. :D

I catched hundreds of ghost pokemon, but no shinies for me either. 😕

I did catch a shiny Poochyena the other day. Not very good stats, but I'll take it. 

Already had a shiny Misdreavus from a few months ago, but I was finally able to evolve it!

Only costume boi I've got is a Bulbasaur. Too lazy to get the others. XP

Also, I need 3 friends for some research, if there's anyone on here I'm not friends with yet, feel free!

Just moved to a larger city (i was in a very rural area before), so I can send gifts every day! ❤️

2438 3634 6326