Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Bleehhh... I'm still trapped with the "win a Level 3 Raid task. ."

Is it even possible to win one on a solo ride? -.- Always get a time-out when the big one is only 1 or two hits from being defeted. ^^

Also, for anyone who still needs friends, and hasn't added Tannenfuchs yet: 7261 3941 4466 ;)

The Feebas thing... meeehhhh I don't really have candy left. I use them to level a battle Milotic of mine xD But ok... Need to get walking a Feeba again then xD

4 hours ago, Belisar said:

Bleehhh... I'm still trapped with the "win a Level 3 Raid task. ."

Is it even possible to win one on a solo ride? -.- Always get a time-out when the big one is only 1 or two hits from being defeted. ^^

It is, depending on the monster and your own team.

I believe there's only one lvl 3 raidboss you absolutely cannot win on your own: Shuckle!

I won one so far; an Aerodactyl raid with a team of fairly high-level ice and water types. Was rather easy even, lost only two pokemon and defeated Aerodactyl with the third one. (I believe I was in with Swampert, Glaceon and Mamoswine.

I'm not sure what to think about the gen 5 release. For one gen 5 is the one I like least and I don't even have half of gen 4 and I need so much more gen 2 and 3 pokemon :(

Buuuut it gets us closer to gen 6 & 7 and I love those (mainly because of the anime lol)

Should anyone need another friend: 4272 7617 8486, WindsAlight, lv 36, team red. Located in Germany.

10 hours ago, ValidEmotions said:

No, sorry. There's no additional Magikarp task beyond the Mew quest (that I know of). I just only have 200 Magikarp candy so it's going to take a lot of walking still to evolve it to Gyrados at last. Which is the "in addition to" with the Feebas because I don't see Feebas around in the wild. Ever. And I can't manage to hatch it from eggs. 

13 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I think they are referring to the mew quest's task with evolving a gyarados, since you can do tasks from different special quests simultaneously. 

Ah I see lol, I was just worried as I nearly have a Gyarados so if we needed to evolve one for the Jirachi quest I'd need to wait even longer to get him, plus I never see Feebas and my only 2 came from eggs so he needs the buddy spot next lol

I'm very lucky with the timing of the Feebas quest ... because I just now have enough candy to evolve it but have to walk 10 km more with it as buddy, which should take until the weekend.

Yesterday was very helpful :V After catching so many Magikarp, I'm now only 20 pieces of candy away from being able to evolve Gyrados. But I didn't see a single Feebas while out orz. Apparently, it's still only spawning near bodies of water, though the spawn rate is increased like all the others.

Edit: walked around a local park lake this morning and not a single Feebas appeared, even with a lure orz

Edited by ValidEmotions

Finally hatched a cherubi today!  Enjoying the event so far, racking up magikarp candies with the halved buddy distance. 

I got my first Milotic. It's so beautiful!

Also I hope to get my hands on a shiny Magikarp this water festival. Also I need some more Totodile and a Horsea with good IV.

I managed to get another shiny Mudkip yesterday lol, still need more to get a Swampert though.
Also need more magikarp, Tentacool, Staryu, Goldeen, Totodile, Squirtle, Feebas and I'm sure many others as water types spawns round here are terrible at best normally lol.

Finally caught the three whismer I needed, so I was able to move to the next task.  That one went by quickly, this next one is going to be a while though, especially with the event.

On 8/25/2019 at 9:30 AM, smokeytripod said:

I managed to get another shiny Mudkip yesterday lol, still need more to get a Swampert though.
Also need more magikarp, Tentacool, Staryu, Goldeen, Totodile, Squirtle, Feebas and I'm sure many others as water types spawns round here are terrible at best normally lol.

15 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Finally caught the three whismer I needed, so I was able to move to the next task.  That one went by quickly, this next one is going to be a while though, especially with the event.

I'm kind of just resolved to never see Feebas in the wild :'D So here's to walking as much as possible and benefitting from the halved distance for earned candy and crossing fingers for hatching the dang fish. 

7 hours ago, ValidEmotions said:

I'm kind of just resolved to never see Feebas in the wild :'D So here's to walking as much as possible and benefitting from the halved distance for earned candy and crossing fingers for hatching the dang fish. 

I haven't seen any in this event either, and my regular hunting grounds has a pond that definitely attracts water mons.  I have seen more feebas OUTSIDE the event than in it(in fact, my last shiny feebas was a random one that spawned right as I was leaving the area).

Edited by Nectaris

Great so i finally got my Gyarados now 1 of my last steps to get my Mew is to make an excellent curveball throw.....I can't even land a curveball nevermind an excellent lol. 

1 hour ago, smokeytripod said:

Great so i finally got my Gyarados now 1 of my last steps to get my Mew is to make an excellent curveball throw.....I can't even land a curveball nevermind an excellent lol. 

You gotta start doing curveball throws only. I did so around christmas 2018 and have gotten fairly good at it. I have about 2-3 excellent throws a week, sometimes more when I'm catching a big monster at breakthrough. I can only do it with one finger on one hand. XD

5 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

I will echo what Gluria said.  Plus, once you get used to them, they provide a slight catch bonus, which can be essential on hard to catch mons, like if you ever do legendary raids.  Plus, Spinda tasks often need curveball throws, and the research is the only way to get them.

1 hour ago, TCA said:

I got an Azelf today!

Same! I'm just sad that I wasn't able to catch the second Azelf I raided against :'D My mom nabbed 2 out of 3 while, unfortunately, a friend of mine slept through the raid hour.

I did three Mesprit raids yesterday and got ... none. Yay. I got one months ago when they were first available in raids, but still.

I could use a few new friends for Pokemon Go. Anyone interested? ^-^

2191 3433 0954

I evolved Chansey to Blissey today!

It has good values for gym keeping :D

Edited by Gluria

Participated in the final Rayquaza raid hour. Got 3 more, but sadly no shiny. :(

Well, sad to see Rayquaza go again, but I got three awesome dragons from his return. 2 Shiny Rays total and a 98% regular. I'm pretty happy with that. I sent two requests out to you guys who asked above. Syiren25, currently lv 39. Team Instinct. (Sooooo close to level 40 though lol)

So update. I hit level 40 yesterday, which was a great feeling. And I must've unlocked a lucky streak with that because I found a Shiny Sentret and hatched 2 SHINY LAPRAS FROM 10K EGGS!!!

And when I traded with a friend Kyogre for Kyogre to help boost their stats (cuz they were kinda bad. Mine a 78% and his an 85%) not only did both stats increase. Him getting a 93% and me getting a 98%, but THEY WENT LUCKY!!!

And to top it all off I caught a 100% Barboach from a lure. 

It was such a great day. 

Hatched an A unown today!  That is the only unown I have!  All I lack now for the Johto dex is corsola and heracross!

8 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Hatched an A unown today!  That is the only unown I have!  All I lack now for the Johto dex is corsola and heracross!

Can Best friends trade from anywhere? If so, if we make BF's in the game then I can trade you both of those. They are so common here in Florida.

4 hours ago, Syiren said:

Can Best friends trade from anywhere? If so, if we make BF's in the game then I can trade you both of those. They are so common here in Florida.

Unfortunately no, you have to physically be close.  I can't even remotely trade with BF's in the same town.