Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

1 hour ago, ValidEmotions said:

I just walked with mine until I had enough candy. You have to walk some 20km with it anyways.

True but I'm building a living dex so I need at least 1 more, and the 1 I have is just trash since it has 0/3 stars and rubbish CP even for a Feebas lol.

Plus I have a decently long list of buddies I need to work on after Magikarp, because again this other stupid fish is really rare for me :/

Community days are always mons that do not currently have shinies, and feebas does.  Plus, they had their special day when they were available as a research task during their special research day.

Guess if I complain enough I get results, hatched 2 Feebas today and both have a 3* appraisal unlike my OG Feebas lol.

And it seems like I missed out on the research day for em :[

3 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Guess if I complain enough I get results, hatched 2 Feebas today and both have a 3* appraisal unlike my OG Feebas lol.

And it seems like I missed out on the research day for em :[

I wish that worked for me, else I would have a gibble.  Or a riolu.  Still don't have either of them.

12 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I wish that worked for me, else I would have a gibble.  Or a riolu.  Still don't have either of them.

I had some luck with Riolu's a while back but I too don't have Gibble....or a Bagon, or Larvitar but I do have a Pupitar I found in the wild lol

Caught a 100iv golbat today after beating a Rocket Grunt!  Most of the mons I have caught have been pretty pathetic even once purified.

Also managed to do four rayquaza raids, caught three of them, no shinies...

Edited by Nectaris

I caught a shiny gastly as a research reward and a shiny seel yesterday! I don't have much time to play these days but I should be able to reach the 50km this week for the first time thanks to adventure sync. *fingers crossed*

Also, about the Community Day - I did manage to catch two shinies, but I completely forgot to evolve any ralts. XD I hope there's going to be a community weekend in December like last year.

So I caught a shiny Larvitar today :D :D .

Was a nice treat since when I took my dog out -which is also my main time to catch things- the heavens decided to open up and I got soaked lol.

Of all things, the LAST thing I wanted to hatch was another ralts, but this one happened to be a 100iv one.

Did my first Rayquaza raid today (and generally my first lv5 raid), together with 5 other people... and I managed to catch it. I`m so happy. :D 

It's no shiny and only a 2star, but still a Rayquaza. :D

I caught a 100iv purified magikarp today!  Now a 100iv gyarados!

I've had some luck recently with 100ivs.  I previously had nine, but in the last month, I have gotten four.

Edited by Nectaris

Congrats on that shiny feebas, shiny milotic is such a great one!

I caught a shiny taillow yesterday!

Also, I won over 100 Team Rocket battles and purified over 60 pokemon already, it's just so much fun. Got a 98 IV purified snorlax from the latest one.

Just hatched a shiny elekid!  Also hatched two riolu recently, I didn't have any previously!

20 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Also hatched two riolu recently, I didn't have any previously!

Hey finally lol, watch you will get nothing but Riolu's now that you don't need them as much ;p

2 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Hey finally lol, watch you will get nothing but Riolu's now that you don't need them as much 😜 

Probably, though right now I still need more candy, so bring it on!

Anyways, also caught a shiny growlithe today!  Woohoo!

Just in case anyone here doesn't have mine already.  9637 5276 1489

Jirachi research is available now!

Also, got a random shiny lileep today!

Seeing as Jirachi dropped today, if anyone wants to add me that has not done so:

6106-1394-7854

SageZinogre is my username in GO :).

No. No. Absolutely not! It was a pain just to evolve one Feebas. Now I have to evolve a second??? In addition to the Magikarp I still need to evolve ;-; ???

Hello again, everyone! If you need to make new friends for research (just like me), here is my code for you to add me:  6703 8008 6464  :wub: 

13 hours ago, ValidEmotions said:

No. No. Absolutely not! It was a pain just to evolve one Feebas. Now I have to evolve a second??? In addition to the Magikarp I still need to evolve ;-; ???

We need to evolve a Feebas AND a magikarp or just a Feebas? D;, I'm so close to getting my 1st Gyarados and theres no way I'm doing it a 2nd time lol

Also for people who need friends my code is: 0485 5480 3983

Edited by smokeytripod

4 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

We need to evolve a Feebas AND a magikarp or just a Feebas? D;, I'm so close to getting my 1st Gyarados and theres no way I'm doing it a 2nd time lol

Also for people who need friends my code is: 0485 5480 3983

I think they are referring to the mew quest's task with evolving a gyarados, since you can do tasks from different special quests simultaneously. 

Yeah, I am to the feebas task as well.  A little miffed in that I had just recently evolved one probably not even a week ago.  I have plenty of candy, it is just the walking.

Also, naturally whismur disappear the moment I need them, even on a partly cloudy day.

Edited by Nectaris

No, sorry. There's no additional Magikarp task beyond the Mew quest (that I know of). I just only have 200 Magikarp candy so it's going to take a lot of walking still to evolve it to Gyrados at last. Which is the "in addition to" with the Feebas because I don't see Feebas around in the wild. Ever. And I can't manage to hatch it from eggs. 

I'm really hoping that this Water Pokemon Week that start's on the 23rd sees a huge bump in Magikarp and Feebas spawns :'D It would be extremely helpful.

18 minutes ago, ValidEmotions said:

I'm really hoping that this Water Pokemon Week that start's on the 23rd sees a huge bump in Magikarp and Feebas spawns :'D It would be extremely helpful. 

Well, both of them are listed as being more common in the announcment!  Save your pinap berries!

Edited by Nectaris