Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Speaking of best friends, me and my girlfriend maxed out our friendship in the game today. ^_^ We got a sweet amount of xp, especially with the lucky egg activated.

5 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Unfortunately no, you have to physically be close.  I can't even remotely trade with BF's in the same town.

Dang, that sucks. I wish they'd allow for that with best friends. There's a few PoGo friends I have worldwide and they have tons of regionals and I've got tons of my own they need to fill their dex. I got lucky when a friend traded me a Shiny Ralts for a Relacanth. They missed Ralts C-day and Gardivoir is their fav pokemon. 

Congratulations everyone on getting shinies and unlocks and 100ivs! I haven’t been playing that much, so I’ve been quite stuck on the special research tasks. I need to make three new friends, so I’ll go through this thread soon and add people I don’t have yet!

My mom also needs friends, so here’s both of our codes:

Me (heidiker): 2114 1740 8144

My mom (Owwlis): 3236 0671 5817

Did the raid hour with the legendary beasts today and got one of each. :D

3 hours ago, Gluria said:

Did anyone get a Unown yet? I haven't been lucky ... I rarely even get 10km eggs XD

I've gotten several 10k's but no Unown's yet. Still giddy over hatching two Shiny Lapras though. 

as for today I found another shiny Gligar. So I can have the shiny family complete. Just need that dang stone.

4 hours ago, Gluria said:

Did anyone get a Unown yet? I haven't been lucky ... I rarely even get 10km eggs XD

Not even gotten a 10Km egg the whole week nevermind an Unown lol

Hatched one of 4 10km eggs so far, and got a Feebas... well, I needed the candy, so that's fine I guess, I just hope one of these other ones is an Unown.

11 hours ago, Gluria said:

I got one, an A.  It was the first 10k egg I hatched for the event.  The rest have been normal 10k stuff

Edited by Nectaris

I hatched 45 eggs during the event and got one Unown - U, which was the one I was really wishing for :lol:

Still working on that Riolu though, it's the last Gen 4 pokemon I need (apart from regionals, of course).

Also got a shiny Gligar and a shiny Sneasel from research breakthrough :D

To all who have unopened gifts from me, may I ask you to open them, so I can send you more? I have this "Send 10 gifts to friends"-task again.... and I need 7km eggs to get those regional pokemon. :)

Thanks in advance: :D

I've hit my limit on opening gifts today, but I think you have already sent me one today.

Yesterday I caught a shiny aron, and the day before a shiny kabuto!

I was able to hatch one unown and of course it was also an A which I already had from PAX a couple years ago. I was hoping for one of the other letters.

If anyone needs more friends, I need to add a new fried for that task. My code is 4871-3745-2068

...and I hatched a shiny tauros!  Ironically the one gen1 regional I can get year-round, though it does have good IVs and I still like the green bull.

Edited by Nectaris

I hit 40 exactly a year from the date I started. :D Flexing on people like

"Oh hi, can I join your raid group? I started playing last year so I don't know how much help I can offer"

"Sure, that's totally fine. What level are you?"

"40"

"Oh"

I started about a year ago and am now at 36 :P

I caught a lot of very good Turtwig today, including several very good shinies. Evolved one regular an done shiny to Torterra and still have 200 candy left after leveling one up.

Same here, got a few shinies, one good enough for a Torterra and one for a Grotle, Also got a 100% Turtwig from a Team Rocket fight, which is now also a Torterra. :D

But I swear I can't see any Turtwigs for a while now... 😆

From the regionals I got a shiny Porenta.

And found shiny Bronzor, Onyx and Feebas, but all with crappy stats....

I started this year in May and am now lv 33...

I caught three shiny Turtwigs and hatched Kangaskhan and Happiny, which I didn’t have yet! It was super rainy, but I still had a nice walk. Didn’t even remember it was Community Day, but the first Turtwig that appeared near my home was a shiny :D 

I’ve been playing since the launch and I’m on lvl 34 XD It has gotten easier to level up lately though, with all the research tasks and special research missions, and the friend system. 

Best of luck to everyone for community day! Mine is nearly over and I've got four shinies so far. I even jumped into a group raid for Deoxys and caught it. ^-^ 

Now if only I could be more successful with those 7km eggs. I keep getting Tauros which I my regional variant. :dry:

I ended up with four shiny turtwigs!  Two of them had good IVs.  I also found a random shiny ponyta in the midst of all the turtwigs!  Ponyta is a shiny I have been wanting for a long time.

As for level, I am level 39.  My second anniversary date is mid-November, but I would be highly surprised to make 40 by then.

Got six shiny Turtwig, I enjoyed this community day so much, not specially for the pokemon, but for the atmosphere overall.

Also caught a shiny Onix a couple of days ago.

And I finally hatched a Riolu! And I evolved a Garchomp, so I'm done with Gen 4, Gen 5 may come now :lol: 

As for the level, I've been playing since launch and I reached level 40 earlier this year, since I don't raid much I didn't get xp as fast.

Another Community Day spent at work.  I had to go behind my boss' backs to participate.  And even then I only managed to get one shiny Turtwig.  But at least it's mine!  :D