Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

That are a lot of shinies! I haven't find a shiny in a while, the last one was shiny growlithe

On 5/13/2019 at 9:29 PM, Chococat0815 said:

@Cottoncat Congrats on your shiny!

Thank you kindly! Now I'm just hoping that I'll eventually find a shiny Eevee too. :D

Nectaris, go easy on the shiny flakes! XD

Congrats everyone!!!

Friends! Please grab your gifts. I have the "Give 10 gifts to friends" task that'll go along much faster if you do. :D

Aye aye Captain!

... Whoever is sending me gifts from Jyväskylä Finland, I appreciate you (I'd almost move to Finland if I didn't have 1001 pets lol)

More Sinnoh Pokemon! Most notably, the Gible line is now here! Hoping for maybe a Gible community day someday?

2 hours ago, Kaini said:

GLACEON TIME! (except the lures cost money groans)

If they are like other lures, then you can use someone else' lure.  Also, the announcement does say that they will be available as rewards for research eventually.

In other news, I got a shiny cubone today before the event ended.

Edited by Nectaris

18 hours ago, Kaini said:

Aye aye Captain!

... Whoever is sending me gifts from Jyväskylä Finland, I appreciate you (I'd almost move to Finland if I didn't have 1001 pets lol)

It's a me, lol! Glad to hear they're appreciated :D

I thought the community day was today and I spent a very confused half an hour, wandering around and thinking why there isn't any Torchic around. Got myself a Burmy, though, and saw a few Shellos on the nearby, just didn't have time to go get them.

Finally the last wave of Gen 4 Pokemon! I had given up hope. Managed to catch a Cherrim (non-sunny form) and saw a Shellos "nearby", maybe next time. Did catch a wild Shieldon though!

I like the idea of the temporary biomes by lure models, and I saw someone use one nearby but I couldn't get out at that time. Also, the naming trick works for the new eeveelutions! Remember it works only once!

Spoiler

Rea = Glaceon

Linnea = Leafeon

@hedy Burmy is still a good trade-off! And btw, I got an egg from your Finnish gift, I hope it will be something good :D

10 minutes ago, Chococat0815 said:

Finally the last wave of Gen 4 Pokemon! I had given up hope. Managed to catch a Cherrim (non-sunny form) and saw a Shellos "nearby", maybe next time. Did catch a wild Shieldon though!

I like the idea of the temporary biomes by lure models, and I saw someone use one nearby but I couldn't get out at that time. Also, the naming trick works for the new eeveelutions! Remember it works only once!

Hide contents

Rea = Glaceon

Linnea = Leafeon

@hedy Burmy is still a good trade-off! And btw, I got an egg from your Finnish gift, I hope it will be something good :D

Wait wait, does the naming trick work once without the lure?

19 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Wait wait, does the naming trick work once without the lure?

Yep! I just got a Glaceon and Leafeon without leaving my apartment.

18 minutes ago, TCA said:

Yep! I just got a Glaceon and Leafeon without leaving my apartment.

Ooooh, that's amazing!! Also, I really love Leafeon's nickname (it's a girl's name in Finland and Sweden, derived from the famous Swedish biologist!)

Edited by hedy

I evolved my shinies into leafeon and glaceon : D I had a lot of shiny eevee.

Oops yes, forgot to mention the trick works without the lures.

Also got myself a sparkling Leafon and Glaceon :wub:

Edited by Chococat0815

5 hours ago, hedy said:

It's a me, lol! Glad to hear they're appreciated :D

I thought the community day was today and I spent a very confused half an hour, wandering around and thinking why there isn't any Torchic around. Got myself a Burmy, though, and saw a few Shellos on the nearby, just didn't have time to go get them.

I'm really glad you said something.  I thought it was today too, with the weather increasingly looking grim, it wouldn't have been fun to be searching for a shiny that hasn't been released yet.

I am just REALLY REALLY glad that these latest evos don't require a Sinnoh Stone.  I had been saving a few for leafeon/glaceon if they needed it.  Now I can use them for other mons I need.

Edited by Nectaris

7 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I'm really glad you said something.  I thought it was today too, with the weather increasingly looking grim, it wouldn't have been fun to be searching for a shiny that hasn't been released yet.

I am just REALLY REALLY glad that these latest evos don't require a Sinnoh Stone.  I had been saving a few for leafeon/glaceon if they needed it.  Now I can use them for other mons I need.

I need another sinnoh stone for the 100% Sneasel I hatched earlier. :D

I'm also so happy I saved some extra Shiny Eevee's for these two. And I got one more for Sylveon whenever they release that one.

Edited by Syiren

Community day was fun! Caught nine shiny Torchic, evolved two Blaziken with the new move, caught a second 100 Magikarp, caught a Shellos and a pink Burmy and found a spot with all three special lures so I got all the last missing evolutions. Today was a good day :lol:

Have a successful community day, everyone!

Spent 1,5 hours walking today during the community day, only got three shinies which is a bit disappointing. I also got a pink Burmy today (yesterday's was green)! I had the worst luck with capturing any other new releases though, I saw Shellos, Cherim and Combee appear multiple times to the stops I had just walked past!! But overall it was a very nice community day, the weather was hot but not unbearable and I saw many cute butterflies and birds on my walk!

Community day just started here, caught my first shiny 5 mins in! Terrible IVs so hopefully I can find more lol

I ended up with six shinies this community day!  Two of them have good IVs.  I am so glad it was today and not yesterday.  Nice sunshiny day today, yesterday at this time it was severe thunderstorm and a tornado watch.

Also got a cherrim and a shellos.

Edited by Nectaris

As I was invited to a grill party, I was only able to sneak out for about 10 Minutes. Glad I had enouch Torchies already. -.- 

Luckily I found 1 Shiny in that time frame. Evolved it as IVs of each and every Torchie were crappy anyways. Decided to go for picture unlocking instead XD

I was also able to use the naming trick and evolve my two Eevee - I'm glad I ended up having enough candy to have both. :) I wonder if I'll see those new lures around. Speaking of lures, yesterday I saw quite many common lures on the pokestops I tend to visit most often. There were people there and I'm pretty sure at least some of them were after pokemon too.

On 5/18/2019 at 9:56 PM, rayheart said:

Flower eevee evolved to Leafeon looks amazing. 

That sounds really fitting too! Leafeon must like flowers.

So today one of my 10km eggs hatched at work(thank you Adventure Sync!) and to my surprise, this popped out!

71BDD791-C5C2-44CE-B7FA-3FA60ABFC5D6.png

My very first Absol 😍

Edited by Zinogre