Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

... I wasn't even aware that Unown were in the game and I've had this from the moment the game was launched.

@ValidEmotions Yep. I got my only one back on 11/29/2017  I'm so happy! I got two shiny Diglett nearly back to back! There was one non-shiny in between, but I have one for each stage now, I'm so happy! :D

I found a shiny Roselia on my way back from work!  I could evolve it, but I am not a huge fan of roserade, but I like roselia.

EEEEEEE! I woke this morning and got my breakthrough to find this:

5886C2D7-9381-4A7A-A34A-F4D8007AD068.png

Have I mentioned that this is one of my favorite shiny legendaries?

Edited by Nectaris

A while ago I found a Skarmory that unfortunately ended up fleeing, but today I managed to catch a replacement near the park area I most often walk through while spinning pokestops. B)

I also caught a Snorunt and a Bronzor, which were both ones that I didn't have before. Another new pokedex entry for today was Swalot since I evolved a Gulpin.

On 5/1/2019 at 7:34 AM, ValidEmotions said:

... I wasn't even aware that Unown were in the game and I've had this from the moment the game was launched.

I've only had one spawn in town once (and I only know because somebody with a cheat map posted it on the facebook page) and I was at work at the time and couldn't race to get it. Never seen another. Only the spoofers have unown, really :x

Did you guys eat Shinyflakes for breakfest or something?? XD

Congrats! Hahahaha

5 hours ago, Belisar said:

Did you guys eat Shinyflakes for breakfest or something?? XD

Congrats! Hahahaha

Come to think of it, I did have a packet of Cadbury’s shimmer eggs this week 😛

4 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Come to think of it, I did have a packet of Cadbury’s shimmer eggs this week 😛

There we go, I KNEW it! XD

Got my first Latios this weekend. Now I only need Latias ... and then I can hope to maybe, one day, get a shiny legendary. Lol. As if.

I reached a seven-day streak with pokestops today (I reached the full streak with catching pokemon in the middle of the night though) and got a sun stone as one of the items. I wonder which pokemon I should use it for!

Hehe got my "Detective Pikachu" already :3

Can we repeat that daily or is it a one time thing? :)

I have just realized the amount of items gotten from a stop is so low now. 

2 hours ago, rayheart said:

I have just realized the amount of items gotten from a stop is so low now. 

It's only visual, you should get the usual amount of items from stops.

Got a deerstalker hat Pikachu as well, yay! And I love the two descriptive quests from the event - the one with the seed pokemon and the one with the pokemon in the backpack :wub: I wish more  quests or at least the special research were done this way. Feels much more like exploring.

@Belisar you can get one detective Pikachu per day until the 17th!

I agree, Chocolate, that kind of quest I like very much!

Had the Seed one today, looking forward to the other one xD 

I was out at a good place to play yesterday! No shinies, but I did get some new dex entries which is good enough for me! I've still got some eggs left that I got yesterday, too, so I suppose there's still shiny hope.

I had a pretty good week as I was at another workplace and had to walk about 20 minutes from my car to where I worked and there were a lot of stops, two arenas and looooots of mons to catch. So yay!

Also got a Latias and Latios from breakthrough, which means I'm good until the next switch in ... july? So I finally can take a break to "synchronize" breakthrough and the 7-day-runs. Additionally, I only need four pokemon to complete the Kanto dex ... vileplume, kabutops, omastar and mewtwo. The first three are a matter of time, the last one though ... well. One day. Maybe.

Anyone on my friends list wanna battle for a bit? I want to unlock the ace long top and the ace shoes, so I need 50 wins for master league and ultra league.

I found my first shiny in this game today. :) After taking a photo of the Aipom I also encountered a detective Pikachu and managed to catch it.

taFYpdQ.png

Haven't played much lately, this event is soo pokeball consuming :lol: 

I did catch a bunch of wild Flareon though, one wild Charizard and and a wild, weather boosted Snorlax on level 34 with over 2,700 cp! It is my strongest one by far.

@Cottoncat Congrats on your shiny!

@Kaini I'm available for battling for the next few hours, so send me a pm if you're as well! (I don't have the game on all the time.)

Congrats! And you're welcome! Noticed how well your outfit goes with the Riolu, makes me jealous since I still don't have one :lol: 

But I caught a perfect IV Aipom today, I guess that's something (=

Having a ridiculously great day for shinies.  I got a shiny Aipom yesterday.  Then I got three shinies today.  A natu, a ratata, and a psyduck!

FBA649B1-79A1-4CC1-BCA8-6F962904DC3B.png1BA60AB2-AFF3-4DB1-B2B6-8CC2F07F07A9.png

F50FCC06-A096-4DF7-9110-12FEBCAD0741.pngD6CAC761-05A0-48E5-80B4-26F53BC75157.png

Edited by Nectaris