Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

YES MAY COMMUNITY DAY IS TORCHIC!!! GIVE ME THE SHINY BLAZIKEN! Yeeee

I just hatched this little cutie today!

FD1698A5-61F4-44C2-9EF2-3EE10A732269.png

Gratz on the shiny @Nectaris

I really like the new free shirts :) They match up my style well.

Edited by rayheart

33 minutes ago, rayheart said:

I really like the new free shirts :) They match up my style well.

Me too, and they are free! The new poses are ridiculous though, and certainly overpriced...

Congrats on your shiny hatch, Nectaris! No shiny hatch for me (yet) but I did get a Munchlax, which was new for me :wub: 

I had a wonderful pogo day today!  Yesterday, I hatched the shiny wynaut, well this morning on the way to work I hatched a shiny cleffa!  Then at lunch I caught a shiny bunneary!  Outside of community days(and the special research), I don't think I have gotten two shinies in a single day before.

Edited by Nectaris

19 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Me too, and they are free! The new poses are ridiculous though, and certainly overpriced...

Congrats on your shiny hatch, Nectaris! No shiny hatch for me (yet) but I did get a Munchlax, which was new for me :wub: 

Yeah, I could see 100 coins for each pose, not 500. That's five raid passes, or more than the price of two bag/box expansion. Way too much, just for appearance. I changed to a nice new free shirt, but once Easter is done It's back to my purple look with the gengar shirt and hat with the pikachu keychain. That's my perfect look and it's gonna take something *epic* for me to change it.

I really want to unlock the clothes for the League badges, anyone on my friends list later just wanna let me beat them in battles a lot, LOL?

Hey, I'm in need of a few extra friends :v I gotta work through these quests so, if it's alright, I'm just going to plug my trainer code here: 3063 3815 8223

@ValidEmotions Syiren25 just sent you a request. ;)

Also guys, we're getting new shinys very soon!! Including Lapras! One of my favorite Shinys! :D

9 hours ago, Syiren said:

Yeah, I could see 100 coins for each pose, not 500. That's five raid passes, or more than the price of two bag/box expansion. Way too much, just for appearance. I changed to a nice new free shirt, but once Easter is done It's back to my purple look with the gengar shirt and hat with the pikachu keychain. That's my perfect look and it's gonna take something *epic* for me to change it.

I would have been ok with up to 250 a pop.  I do like some of the poses, but it is unlikely I will ever get any due to their price.

In other news, I hatched a shiny igglybuf, and caught a second shiny bunneary! 

16 hours ago, Kaini said:

I really want to unlock the clothes for the League badges, anyone on my friends list later just wanna let me beat them in battles a lot, LOL?

Kaini, what was your Nick there? XD

If our friedlevel is high enough we can set a time where you can knock yourself out ;D

Edit: just checked xD I missed addi g you back then... -.- Tannenfuchs has sent you a request to fix that. ^^ Sorry, battles have to wait then :(

Edited by Belisar

Finally I caught a Shiny Latios. I was  going back home after many raids and I encountered 2x shiny bunnies and evolved one of them. I prefer the non evo version duh. And today  at my 3rd click I found a shiny shuckle wuhu :) Such lucky 2 days. 

9 hours ago, Belisar said:

Kaini, what was your Nick there? XD

If our friedlevel is high enough we can set a time where you can knock yourself out ;D

Edit: just checked xD I missed addi g you back then... -.- Tannenfuchs has sent you a request to fix that. ^^ Sorry, battles have to wait then :(

Added you! Eventually we'll get around to battling XD

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 5:08 PM, Kaini said:

Been there, done that :lol: It was a pain but the veteran coat was definitely worth it!

I live on the other side of the world, but we can try to coordinate something if you'd like to.

Also, just had one of my most amazing PoGo days today - hatched a Happiny :wub: , hatched a shiny Pichu! and on top of that, caught not one, but three shiny Shuckle! I feel like I've used up all my luck for the rest of the year :lol: 

Do we know how long Shuckle are going to be easy to grab? I click on several during work and not a single shiny.

17 hours ago, Syiren said:

Do we know how long Shuckle are going to be easy to grab? I click on several during work and not a single shiny.

Until 10pm local time on Sunday. Good luck on your shiny hunt!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING but I caught a shiny Latios on my very first Latios raid today :lol:

This weekend was CRAZY!

Edited by Chococat0815

12 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Until 10pm local time on Sunday. Good luck on your shiny hunt!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING but I caught a shiny Latios on my very first Latios raid today :lol:

This weekend was CRAZY!

awesome, thanks. And congrats on your shiny Latios! I got mine today too! :D

Latios.jpg

Awesome! Congrats everyone!!

No Shiny for me lately but that's fine. XD just wished those Legendary cats and birds would FINALLY disappear already. -.- Is there any word on when a switch will happen?

9 hours ago, Belisar said:

Awesome! Congrats everyone!!

No Shiny for me lately but that's fine. XD just wished those Legendary cats and birds would FINALLY disappear already. -.- Is there any word on when a switch will happen?

It is assumed and very much wished for that with May 1st there will FINALLY be new research quests AND new research breakthrough rewards. I'm tired not only of the legendary beasts but also of getting the same pokemon from quests over and over again...

@Syiren Congrats on your shiny Latios as well! :lol:

Soooo, you won't believe it guys, I have ANOTHER new shiny - this time it's the pink bunny 😱 BRB, I'm going to buy a lottery ticket...

Edited by Chococat0815

14 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

It is assumed and very much wished for that with May 1st there will FINALLY be new research quests AND new research breakthrough rewards. I'm tired not only of the legendary beasts but also of getting the same pokemon from quests over and over again... 

@Syiren Congrats on your shiny Latios as well! :lol: 

Soooo, you won't believe it guys, I have ANOTHER new shiny - this time it's the pink bunny 😱 BRB, I'm going to buy a lottery ticket... 

Yeah, I am hoping for some new basic quests as well.  Or at least some different prizes, something to give a little more excitement to the standard quests again.

For those of you curious, the quest for Lapras is win 5 gym battles. There you get a chance to get Shiny Lapras. :) I use this awesome app called GoTool which is a purple looking poke ball. it's free to use and gives information of task events, raid bosses, community day, etc. it's very useful.

21 hours ago, Syiren said:

For those of you curious, the quest for Lapras is win 5 gym battles. There you get a chance to get Shiny Lapras. :) I use this awesome app called GoTool which is a purple looking poke ball. it's free to use and gives information of task events, raid bosses, community day, etc. it's very useful.

Unfortunately, I can't really find that particular task very often.  I have managed to get the lapras task maybe... twice, since the last task release(which was months ago. 

Well today I found a random shiny pidgey!

23 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Unfortunately, I can't really find that particular task very often.  I have managed to get the lapras task maybe... twice, since the last task release(which was months ago. 

I think the shiny lapras task started the other day, so the ones for that task before it were something else... I think? I don't get it often myself either. 

I also don't get this very often!

Screenshot_20190424-171416_Pokmon_GO.png

Hatched this earlier today. It was the last of three and I was like, "I would love to hatch a shiny." and Universe was like, "Okay." :D