Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

The random shiny of the week is... Pinsir!

...and I have one already. 

I really wish they would go ahead and finish up the Gen 4 release. 

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh it's BAGON COMMUNITY DAY in april!!!

And it's on my day off! I'm gonna go out and catch, catch, catch!!! I love the little baby dragon wormy and I'll breed myself some mighty Salamence!

12 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I really wish they would go ahead and finish up the Gen 4 release. 

Same! I don't get why they didn't release the missing grass type pokemon with the grass event...

I got a Regice from research breakthrough, finally something I was missing!

And yes, I'm also excited for Bagon community day! Love dragon types :lol: 

Edited by Chococat0815

I am very excited for April's community day :3

First, I don't have the evolutions yet. Second, I LOVE dragon types. Third, I can finally work on that darn dragon type badge xD 

Yaaassss!!!!! Shiny Salamence here I come! Salamence is my favorite pokemon. I love that amazing dragon. My goal as always is to get one of each stage. I have been wanting this for so long. Start walking your Bagon's if you have any for some early candy build up before the event. It'll also be 3x exp for catches. so get your lucky eggs stocked up too.

Ended up with a shiny castform yesterday, but no shiny lotads. 

Also looking forward to shiny bagon, maybe I can finally finish the dragon badge.

I grinded for an hour during the event yesterday and managed to get two shiny Castform (though I wasn't really looking for that) and one shiny Lotad out of 40 completed tasks. I seem to be lucky with that, other people who had completed many more quests went shinyless... I enjoy these special quest days a lot so it was still fun for me but I can understand that people feel disappointed after putting so much effort into it and don't get the shiny.

Edited by Chococat0815

I went and played some Go today while going outside, and it was really fun to play again. I hadn't played for a while, but maybe this works as motivation to keep playing more now. :D There are many pokemon I still need to catch.

I wished they'd finally remove the legendary Bird and Dog trios from breakthroughs.... -.-

I'm so sick of them..... v.v

1 hour ago, Belisar said:

I wished they'd finally remove the legendary Bird and Dog trios from breakthroughs.... -.-

I'm so sick of them..... v.v

Too true!
I still need Regice and Registeel and the Raikou I got on sunday did not help my cause. x___x

I had to delete and reinstall the app yesterday ... I had sooooo many problems with GPS lately, I hope it will be good now. 🙄

I don't mind the birds that much since they have a chance to be shiny, but I am tired of getting the dogs, which is all I've been getting lately, aside from the random Regice. For the past 5 weeks, 4 out of 5 were dogs. I'd like a Shiny Lugia or Articuno, maybe even a second Shiny Ho-oh would be great. But unless they release the shiny dogs I'm done with them.

I would be even content with a REGULAR Lugia or Ho-oH..... v.v

But.nothing.but.those.darn.trios.

Hey guys, I just started playing recently. Late to the party, I know. Anyways, if anyone wants to add me as a friend, my trainer code is 0097 4027 7438.

Well, the Treecko community day went well for me because I caught seven shinies and kept three (one for each evolution stage), and as for the Lotad event I caught eight shiny Lotads and one shiny Castform. I have one of each Lotad evolution stages for myself and the other five shinies are waiting to be traded to my friends who weren't as lucky with their tasks despite playing for the whole nine hours.

Anyway, I opened my weekly research on Tuesday shortly after midnight and look what I got:

ZvaWsvu.png

I couldn't believe my eyes! I already had a Ho-Oh from the day when they brought it back along with Lugia and I got both Pokemon in their normal versions, this is my first ever shiny legendary! I love how beautiful it is! :wub: One of my greatest desires is a shiny Articuno so I hope it will come back eventually, that's my favourite legendary pokemon and I'd love to get it in its shiny form. :wub: 

I'm super excited about Bagon community day this month (my bet was either Bagon or Ralts), but I also need to find and do as many Combee raids as possible during this bug type event to get a wonderful IV female, I need to get my Vespiquen already! I'd also love a wonderful female Yanma because I need another Yanmega. :D 

@*Silver Fox*

Wow!  That is a great find!  I have always wanted a shiny ho-oh!

I managed to hatch a chingling this morning.  I have only managed to hatch a few of the gen 4 mons. 

Thabnks to the many Scythers in the bug event I was able to continue on the Meltan task. Catching Scyther is a pain with them always jumping around and changing position ... sit still dammit! XD

Also, Mr. Mime is annoying. Stupid clown. Stop spawning, I got more than enough of you!

I just went out for a walk in the hugest park close to where I live and decided to catch some pokemon, walk for the 50km reward and to knock down some gyms that have been guarded by well known annoying spoofers for a small eternity and I defeated them all with ease, and when I got back just five minutes ago I saw that all of my pokemon were knocked out of those gyms IMMEDIATELY and I couldn't be angrier about it. This isn't the first time this is happening, they took back every single gym within a timeframe in which it's impossible to even reach all of those gyms on foot (and they're not accessible by car), and in all that time I was the only player physically close to those gyms and there was no one else standing around and playing. They have also occupied two gyms out of which only one can be reached, and barely, thanks to a small dead end with carwash shops that hardly anyone visits while the other one can't be reached because there are construction works there for the past several months. I reported those idiots to Niantic by sharing screenshots of their avatars and giving them their nicknames, their team (instinct) and levels so I hope they ban them from playing because they are seriously insane with the way they're playing.

That sounds incredibly annoying and as if they're cheating somehow.

I got another Raikou from breakthrough. Yay. 🙄
Three more chances in april for either Registeel, Regice or at least a shiny. Hoping for a continuation of the Regi trio in may but without the cats and birds. PLEASE.

I got another registeel for my breakthrough - two in a row. Not the worst thing I could have gotten, but...

Also, did the change the skin tones on the avatar?? It seems like I just got a lot more... orange. It doens't look good :c The only options for light skin tones are 'orange' or 'pink', LOL.

So far I've gotten 2 breakthroughs and gotten Registeel and Entei. Also, I found a Giratina raid that had some other people and was able to hop in, but I wasn't able to catch it.

8 hours ago, Gluria said:

That sounds incredibly annoying and as if they're cheating somehow.

I got another Raikou from breakthrough. Yay. 🙄
Three more chances in april for either Registeel, Regice or at least a shiny. Hoping for a continuation of the Regi trio in may but without the cats and birds. PLEASE.

Yes, they ARE cheating. They're using spoofing apps to transport themselves into any part of the world - that is why they own all the regional exclusives (I see them in gyms) and are able to reoccupy all the gyms within an impossibly quick timeframe.

@Kaini I'm also annoyed by that, they DID become much brighter and unpleasant on the eyes - I'd like them back as they previously were, they appeared much more natural. 

Spoofers are annoying as hell... hope Niantic reacts to your notice. 

I wrote them a few months ago about a similar problem with 2 (or 1 xD you never know) user but they are still active. -.-

But in general it got a lot better. There aren't as many of them as before.

Congrats to everyone and their new Shinies!!! *-* You lucky buttons xD

Edited by Belisar

We have spoofers in our whatsapp group and they dont bother gyms that legit players put their pokes , actually they are  helping  us to defeat our pokes when they stay long  to make us get coins also helping legits on raids because we are lacking  so many  legit players  in my city since the game is not official here.

Anyway , I managed to caught a shiny misdreavous finally but couldnt get a shiny scyther bawww

I managed to find a shiny treecko yesterday.  Kind of a good thing/bad thing.  I didn't need or want any more shiny treeckos.  At least it can make decent trade fodder.

Also, hatched a breathtaking combee today... only I realized that it was male so I couldn't evolve him.  At least I did hatch a breathtaking cranidos recently.

Edited by Nectaris