Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

5 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I think the shiny lapras task started the other day, so the ones for that task before it were something else... I think? I don't get it often myself either.  

Congrats on the shiny!

Lapras is one of several prizes you can get when you get that particular task, like how you when you get the "catch 10 pokemon" you can get a magikarp or houndour, or a bit of stardust.  Lapras has been available as a prize for some time, it is only recently become shiny eligible though.  I currently have the task itself(battle in a gym 5 times), but rather than a pokemon prize, the prize is four revives.

I was leaving work the other day for lunch when I stumbled upon this shiny bird. I always wanted a shiny Murkrow so when I get more Sinnoh Stones I’ll evolve her into shiny Honchkrow.

2792440A-C03D-4541-9E3A-5747B2EA3183.png

Yaaay new Breaktrough rewards and the birds and dogs leave!! But unfortunately so do the Regis... Didn't get a single one..... only Dogs and Birds.... so mean... hope they make their return one day ^^

Edit: wait.. not true! Got one Lugia from it. Man, was I excited that day xD

Edited by Belisar

2 hours ago, Belisar said:

Yaaay new Breaktrough rewards and the birds and dogs leave!! But unfortunately so do the Regis... Didn't get a single one..... only Dogs and Birds.... so mean... hope they make their return one day ^^ 

Edit: wait.. not true! Got one Lugia from it. Man, was I excited that day xD 

I am a bit peeved that lugia and ho-oh are staying.  Yes, they have shiny potential(and I do love shiny ho-oh), but the last four breakthroughs I have had were all ho-ohs and lugias.  At least I will get a chance for a latias, I never could catch one during the last raid appearance.

I didn't have a lugia until the last breakthrough, so woo! Got one!

Glad the latis are joining! I still don't have a single shiny legendary.

Noooooo, the new breakthroughs give me only one last chance for Registeel >.<

But I'm happy for Latios and Latias! I very rarely have the chance to go on raids and most of the time I can't catch the mons so I like the breakthroughs more.

I was lucky enough to get all three Regis from breakthrough! I'm looking forward to the changes, hopefully that means higher chances at a shiny Ho-oh :P 

Also, just to clarify - the Lapras task is WIN 5 gym battles, NOT battle in a gym 5 times!! (Though it might as well change after May 1st.)

And yes, from what I've read, it's become much rarer since Lapras got the shiny...

I really wish we could trade long distance, at least once we reach ultra or even best friend status. I have so many extra legendaries I could trade everyone. Hell, I'd even give them away I have so many of some.

I have an extra Cresselia 

an extra of both Giratina forms

an extra heatran

7 extra Dialga

7 extra Rayquaza

7 extra Groudon

3 extra Kyogre

13 extra Latios

1 extra Latias

5 extra Regice

3 Regirock

1 registeel

6 ho-oh

6 Lugia

10 Suicune

12 Entei

7 Raikou

4 Mewtwo

7 Moltres

7 Zapdos

11 Articuno

Some of them even date back to 2017 when they were first released. I'd happily trade some away if we could. Also Thanks @Nectaris ! I was definitely happy/surprised when the sparkles shined as it hatched. 

Edited by Syiren

I caught a Mantine and an Abomasnow today so I feel pretty lucky. The latter was a surprise find too, since it had appeared right there just when I decided to check on the game. :D

Also this happened when I got home:

Spoiler

lA7AmRM.png

I'm surrounded by cute foxes. Send help.

Got another Lugia for today's breakthrough. Yay. =__=

There goes my last chance for Registeel, and not a single shiny legendary these past months. Duh!

I realize I never actually put my FC here! 8808-1713-0872. There's pretty much no pokestops around where I live so gifts are slow from me, apologies in advance! I'm hoping to go out some more to places over the summer that have more pokestops and, well, actually have Pokemon. I can't get anything here unless I use an incense.

S'all good @KrazyKarp Syiren25's got'cher back. Maybe by exchanging gifts you'll get some good eggs and hatch some good stuff. :)

@KrazyKarp Tannenfuchs sent you a request too :)

cannot guarantee daily gifts as I don't come around lots of gift dropping stops lately, but doing my best xD

Edit: same goes to everyone I sent a request recently, not forgetting you, just encountering frustratingly lazy stops -.-

Edited by Belisar

I finally got a bronzor!  I have never seen one at all, I would occasionally see a silhouette, but naturally always when I couldn't head over to look for it.

Guys! Shiny Diglett has been released in the game! Also until May 2nd at 4pm (DC Cave time) Groudon is back in raids and he can be SHINY! :D

22 hours ago, Syiren said:

S'all good @KrazyKarp Syiren25's got'cher back. Maybe by exchanging gifts you'll get some good eggs and hatch some good stuff. :)

Hopefully so! I go running almost every day so eggs from gifts are always great because I can hatch them fairly quickly!

Thanks to everyone who sent friend requests!

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

Guys! Shiny Diglett has been released in the game! Also until May 2nd at 4pm (DC Cave time) Groudon is back in raids and he can be SHINY! :D

Yeah, I just caught a shiny Diglet on my final check before bed!  My first shiny I have found actually at my house!

My last breaktrough, my last chance on a Regi and what appears??? A Suicine....

So glad they are leaving now..... -.-

Guys, have you heard about the Lake Trio spawning randomly around the world - in the WILD?! =O 

That sounds so exciting!

I did hear about the Lake Trio! I wish all the legends were just obtainable in the wild to be honest.

1 hour ago, KrazyKarp said:

I did hear about the Lake Trio! I wish all the legends were just obtainable in the wild to be honest.

Me too *_*

Only problem is, the lake trio are going to be as rare as Unowns. Which makes sense, but... meh.... I dunno. I wish they were in raids too, or at least breakthrough tasks. 

20 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Only problem is, the lake trio are going to be as rare as Unowns. Which makes sense, but... meh.... I dunno. I wish they were in raids too, or at least breakthrough tasks.  

^This.  I've been playing over a year and I have yet to see a single unown, if the lake trio is that rare, then chances are I will never see a one of them.  At least they aren't among my favorite legendaries, but I would love to have them for completion's sake.

5 hours ago, Nectaris said:

^This.  I've been playing over a year and I have yet to see a single unown, if the lake trio is that rare, then chances are I will never see a one of them.  At least they aren't among my favorite legendaries, but I would love to have them for completion's sake.

The only reason I have an Unown is because a friend I was with had an active spawn map and one popped up on the other side of town. He raced to get it and he, myself and another friend managed to snag it with minutes to spare before it despawned. but that's the only one I've ever seen. And I agree. They're not my fav legends, but I would like to complete the pokedex. I've got a complete Kanto and Johto pokedex. 127 of the Hoen Dex and 61 of the Sinnoh dex completed.