Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Umm, I rocked that battle, Kaini :D

2 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Umm, I rocked that battle, Kaini :D

Thanks Tabs :D

Hm so I saw my 1st Armored Mewtwo raid spawn today at work and I'm sure they messed up his design :/

Yeah they kinda did as the PoGo version looks like this

But the classic Armored Mewtwo from the anime looks like this

or am I the only one who dislikes the new design? lol

I honestly don't believe they were trying to mimic the original anime. Why should they? I love the design of the new armor and it even has an interesting "standby" state :v

edit: not everything has to be an exact replica of the games or series. If it were, PoGo wouldn't run as it does today.

Edited by ValidEmotions

23 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Hm so I saw my 1st Armored Mewtwo raid spawn today at work and I'm sure they messed up his design :/

Yeah they kinda did as the PoGo version looks like this

But the classic Armored Mewtwo from the anime looks like this

or am I the only one who dislikes the new design? lol

The new design is based on the new 3d animated Mewtwo returns movie.

23 hours ago, ValidEmotions said:

I honestly don't believe they were trying to mimic the original anime. Why should they? I love the design of the new armor and it even has an interesting "standby" state :v

edit: not everything has to be an exact replica of the games or series. If it were, PoGo wouldn't run as it does today.

Guess when I heard "Armored Mewtwo" my nostalgia senses just went "sweet we get the old anime one" lol.

46 minutes ago, rayheart said:

Hm somehow I must've missed this was a thing so I was out of the loop lol.

6 hours ago, rayheart said:

There's a what to the what now?

Hm.

I'm not a big fan of the armor that appears in PoGO, but I don't have a mewtwo and there's no EX raids in town so LOL.

Anyone in my list of friends want to trade two fodder Pokémon for a research task?

Edit: never mind the trades but! My mom is looking to add some new friends :)

2696 6772 3795

Edited by ValidEmotions

Got my research breakthrough today and once AGAIN I got a Latios.

I'm so fed up with Latios and Latias being a breakthrough reward now, I missed out on a Lugia in the last bunch of breakthrough rewards as those 2 were all I got now I'm missing out on Kyogre and Groudon because of them ¬_¬

I had to get Kyogre and Groudon through Raids. I feel on missing Lugia, though. I still don't have it and it's one of my top favorites :(

I hope other legendaries cycle back in, including Lugia, because I've missed so many.

Added a few people here already, but friend code for anyone who wants more: 2438 3634 6326

I only get to really play and travel to Pokestop/gyms on my nights off (I live in kind of a rural area so stops are pretty few and far in between) so I will send gifts when I can. ❤️

3 hours ago, ValidEmotions said:

I had to get Kyogre and Groudon through Raids. I feel on missing Lugia, though. I still don't have it and it's one of my top favorites :(

I hope other legendaries cycle back in, including Lugia, because I've missed so many.

I just hope they cycle Latios and Latias out next time, like I get it's a random chance of which of the 4 I'm gonna get but out of the 3 months or so I've been actively playing Ive got an Entei (just as he left), 1 Ho Oh and literally every other has been the 2 I dislike, like what are the chances? lol.

Would like to see the Regi's appear/ come back (if they've been available before?) there's always just been something about that trio I like lol

6 hours ago, ValidEmotions said:

I'm like 100% dependant on breakthroughs, I was in 4 Groudon raids last week and I didn't catch a single one. But I have two from breakthrough already.

Now I need Kyogre next. Love that weird orca-thingy, saphire edition was the first pokemon game I ever played XD

5 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Would like to see the Regi's appear/ come back (if they've been available before?) there's always just been something about that trio I like lol

Ditto.  They did appear, but briefly and with a bunch of other legendaries.  I got regice and regirock, but I still need registeel.  Personally I am glad ho-oh and lugia aren't appearing right now, they were in the breakthroughs for months and I was cursed with getting them when I wanted/needed other things.

I was lucky enough to get all three Regis from research breakthrough when they were around, but I don't like this random system either.

I'm not a fan of the armoured Mewtwo either, but have you noticed its animation? It goes from being bound to unwrapped after someone defeats the raid. Nice touch ^_^ 

On a different note, I wasn't able to participate during Entei raid day, but I did get a shiny - a shiny Swablu :lol: 

@Gluria I sent you a request, my trainer name is KeydaH. I also depend on the breakthroughs for legendaies, i dont get to go out enough to play, or go to the city to raid there as my weekends are full during the summer.

I didn't encounter a shiny Entei from the GO Fest raid event, but as a consolation prize, the game gave me a green Latios for the research breakthrough. :lol:💚

New Update is great , we can check the IVs ingame now and it shows next pokemon's IVs aswell. 

I hope it comes live to  App Store soon . It is live in Android.

I love the new IV thing.  It is much easier now, maybe I can finally clear all my unwanteds away

I was so disappointed when I opened yet another weekly breakthrough and I didn't get a shiny Kyogre. I want one so much. :( 

I too am enjoying the new appraisal system, I guess because it actually tells you something now lol.

Curious about how Team Rocket work though as apparently their in the game with shadow Pokemon now :/

19 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

I too am enjoying the new appraisal system, I guess because it actually tells you something now lol.

Curious about how Team Rocket work though as apparently their in the game with shadow Pokemon now :/

Someone shared a photo of some shadow pokemon , they were regular coloured with red eyes and a purple cloud around. I will be disappointed if it is like that.

Edited by rayheart

10 hours ago, rayheart said:

Someone shared a photo of some shadow pokemon , they were regular coloured with red eyes and a purple cloud around. I will be disappointed if it is like that.

That seems a bit disappointing, but then didn't Shadow Pokemon just have like a purple aura in Pokemon Colosseum anyway? if so then they might have just copied that kinda.

Caught a shiny 'kip two minutes into the community day at my house and haven't seen one since, lol. That's alright, got my one.