Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

47 minutes ago, Zinogre said:

So today one of my 10km eggs hatched at work(thank you Adventure Sync!) and to my surprise, this popped out!

My very first Absol 😍

Congrats!  I have been hoping to hatch one for some time.

Who's from Finland? Let me befriend you! (Or rather, let me snoop around for your friend code)

3 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Who's from Finland? Let me befriend you! (Or rather, let me snoop around for your friend code)

Me me! Snooping done right since you just added me as friend :D 

I evolved myslef a Dusknoir few days ago! Sinnoh stones are still too hard to come by though, in my opinion. Also I've caught a few Shellos and Cherrim in the past few days, glad to see more new Pokemon popping up!

I hatched a Shinx today! It feels like a lucky hatch since Luxray is one of my favorite Pokemon and having a Shinx means I'll eventually get one. ^_^ It'll take quite a while though but oh well. I got enough candy from just hatching the egg that I could evolve it into Luxio right away too.

There also was a Chansey at a convenient pokestop so I could also catch that one since I didn't have one yet.

I got a shiny Caterpie yesterday! It's been one of the top shinies I've wanted in the game so I'm super happy I got it!

On 5/23/2019 at 4:43 PM, hedy said:

Me me! Snooping done right since you just added me as friend :D 

I evolved myslef a Dusknoir few days ago! Sinnoh stones are still too hard to come by though, in my opinion. Also I've caught a few Shellos and Cherrim in the past few days, glad to see more new Pokemon popping up!

Battling regularly with the gym leader and friends helps with Sinnoh stones. If you are high enough (I think Ultra?), you can battle from any distance. You have 4 chances (1 from gym leader, 3 from friend) every day for a Sinnoh stone, and I think the frequency is something like 1/7. So you should get one every couple of days (unless you're very unlucky).

So I did 16 Lapras raids, which is way more than I usually go for (lucky I still had leftover raid passes) and no shiny X_X

But I caught a shiny Murkrow yesterday, so at least I got that going for me :lol:

Good luck to anyone else who's doing the raid event!

Managed to hatch an absol today! 

I finally got to finish the Meltan quest. And I got another Lugia from breakthrough, which I didn't need, but at least there was a Sinnoh stone in it this week. These blasted things are ridiculously rare!

Apparently the next community day is going to be slakoth.  Not my favorite, but at least it wasn't ralts(I can't stand that line).  I was really really hoping for trapinch.

I'm glad it's Slakoth since I probably won't be able to play much and I don't like that line anyway :lol:

On a another note, who else loved this sleeping Snorlax event? They are so adorable :wub:

So I seem to be the only 1 excited for the Slakoth community day so far lol.

I've only been playing 5 weeks or so, so for me it's great since the only Slakoth i've seen came from field research so i may be able to get a Slaking :P 

I'm excited about all community days. :P

I think they accidentally(?) programmed Snorlax to behave like Mew when you try to catch it. It's a good time as any to practice excellent throws that don't actually register. XD

I ended up getting a Lattias as my breakthrough today.  It was the only one I needed, so now I can relax and enjoy getting more candies.

Bah I got another Latias as my breakthrough too :(, would have prefered a Lugia as I do believe that's the only one out of the current rewards I'm missing (got a Ho-oh, Latios and Latias) 

The field research task I completed today gave me a Breloom, which is neat since I like Breloom and I didn't have one yet. :D A battle mushroom.

I have done so many Cresselia raids and not a single shiny. This thing doesn't like me. :( 

At least I lucked out and got 4 shiny Lapras, but still. I reeeeeeeeeally hope I get a shiny Kyogre when it comes around. Groudon too. I just want one of each. I'll be happy with that.

Throwing up my trainer code for whoever would like to be friends.

E0611689-5E0A-489A-924F-4F90289D380D.png

13 hours ago, Syiren said:

I have done so many Cresselia raids and not a single shiny. This thing doesn't like me. :( 

At least I lucked out and got 4 shiny Lapras, but still. I reeeeeeeeeally hope I get a shiny Kyogre when it comes around. Groudon too. I just want one of each. I'll be happy with that.

I've managed to get into 3 Cresselia raids but I can't even catch the damn thing never mind get a shiny of it lol, I'm missing Kyogre and Groudon too so hopefully I can get into a couple of each and catch em >.<

I also annoyingly just recently acquired the make 3 new friends quest thing, so anyone wants to add me my codes in my sig....just putting it out there lol

Ended up getting a shiny anorith today!  Then the very next mon I clicked turned out to be a shiny lileep!

Also, I am doing good with the 50km.  I really really want those 15 rare candies.  That will be 15 more meltan candies.

Got two shinies today.  I just wasn't feeling this one, and getting those two took a long time, so I didn't want to stick around for a third.

I know the next one is going to be mudkip, but I am anticipating the announcement so I can know which weekend it is.  There is one weekend I won't be able to do much PoGo, and I am concerned it will be that weekend.

I caught one, which is pretty good considering I worked a double at work. I kinda wish I hadn't evolved it, the pink is cuter lol.