Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

So glad to find this! One of my Pokemon Go missions are to get new friends. I need to make 3 if anyone would like to help me out. I'm relatively active and will be more than happy to send gifts if you return them back to me. Here's my code: 

7309 0013 0198

Community Day in Europe was miserable, after about an hour all Slakoth spawns failed. I was able to play only during the last hour, so no pink sloth for me, unfortunately.

Congrats to everyone else who was able to get one!

I was playing for about an hour and got enough to evolve one Slaking plus one shiny Slakoth. I noticed there were unusually few spawns (in Germany). Seems to have been a bug and this community day will be repeated. Don't care much, I have a fairly strong Slaking and a shiny, so I don't need more.

On 6/10/2019 at 8:12 AM, Chococat0815 said:

Community Day in Europe was miserable, after about an hour all Slakoth spawns failed. I was able to play only during the last hour, so no pink sloth for me, unfortunately.

Congrats to everyone else who was able to get one!

I fell asleep and caught maybe the last 45 mins or so of the event lol, but even in England I managed to get enough Slakoths to evolve 1 Vigoroth was considerably less spawns then the Torchic event not long ago as during that I could just sit in my room and catch them but for Slakoth I had to walk around to find some lol.

Nooooooo thanks to all the Drifloon spawns (since they are ghost type) I managed to advance my Mew quest to the point I need to evolve a Magikarp and I only have 172 candies >.< even with all the sudden karp spawns this is gonna take a while lol, especially since whenever I Pinap them they ALWAYS break out but if I don't berry them they catch in 1 ball 99% of the time.

I caught a pretty pink whale today :lol:

Just when I was getting frustrated with the game since I'm hatching only garbage. Where are all the Gen 4 pokemon?!

4 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Where are all the Gen 4 pokemon?!

Plenty of Bidoofs and Bunneary's around here if you want em :lol:.

Also got into my 1st Kyogre raid yesterday....didn't manage to catch it typically BUT I did find a wild Chansey this morning when I got to work which gave me enough candy to finally get a Blissey, been trying to hatch Happinys since I started trying to get it as apparently it's a good gym defender (?)  

20 minutes ago, smokeytripod said:

Plenty of Bidoofs and Bunneary's around here if you want em :lol:.

Also got into my 1st Kyogre raid yesterday....didn't manage to catch it typically BUT I did find a wild Chansey this morning when I got to work which gave me enough candy to finally get a Blissey, been trying to hatch Happinys since I started trying to get it as apparently it's a good gym defender (?)  

Nooo, I mean the rest of the Gen 4 pokemon :lol: 

It's true that Blissey's a good gym defender because of such massive HP.

Good luck with hatching a Happiny! It's a Gen 4 pokemon after all...

Going to see my brother tomorrow!  He lives where there are corsola(I hope, I think he is on the edge of their spawn area) and carnivine!

I finally managed to hatch the hippo mon, whatever it is called.  Still no gibble, I have been cursed with lots of 10ks that only hold larvitars and bagons.  Still haven't hatched a single riolu.

Hatched some more eggs today and got a Happiny finally :D, got the whole Chansey family now for my living dex....strange how I've seen so many wild Chanseys yet not had a single Happiny till now >.<

19 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I finally managed to hatch the hippo mon, whatever it is called.  Still no gibble, I have been cursed with lots of 10ks that only hold larvitars and bagons.  Still haven't hatched a single riolu.

I think you will hate me as I got 2 Riolu's today from my eggs, I was hoping for literally anything else as I have 0 of the Dratini, Larvitar, Beldum, Bagon and Gible lines which is all I really want 10k eggs for lol

Edited by smokeytripod
Forgot Beldum lol

13 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Hatched some more eggs today and got a Happiny finally :D, got the whole Chansey family now for my living dex....strange how I've seen so many wild Chanseys yet not had a single Happiny till now >.<

I think you will hate me as I got 2 Riolu's today from my eggs, I was hoping for literally anything else as I have 0 of the Dratini, Larvitar, Beldum, Bagon and Gible lines which is all I really want 10k eggs for lol

It really is a shame that trading over distances does not exist I would happily trade my extra larvitars and bagons for one of those riolus.

Edit:

Caught a shiny lotad today!  I never was able to get one during their event.

Edited by Nectaris

I REALLY wish we could trade over a distance - like, c'mon, with best friends maybe? If you play with someone long enough to get THAT...

15 hours ago, Kaini said:

I REALLY wish we could trade over a distance - like, c'mon, with best friends maybe? If you play with someone long enough to get THAT...

22 hours ago, Nectaris said:

It really is a shame that trading over distances does not exist I would happily trade my extra larvitars and bagons for one of those riolus.

Distance trading would be fantastic but I imagine Niantic did it so I and everyone else in Europe/UK can't do anything with the millions of Mr Mimes that spawn daily (seriously I think we got the worst regional lol)

6 minutes ago, smokeytripod said:

the millions of Mr Mimes that spawn daily (seriously I think we got the worst regional lol)

You are so right! Mime is one of my absolute least favourite pokemon and I can't see that stupid clown anymore x____x

23 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

(seriously I think we got the worst regional lol)

I agree, Mr. Mime is one of my least favorite pokemon. :mellow:

Though some websites say that Lunatone is currently one of the exclusives that can be found in Europe in addition to a few other regions as well, so at least that is a pleasant one. I once saw a Lunatone on the nearby list but it didn't appear since I was just sitting indoors.

On 6/22/2019 at 9:44 PM, Kaini said:

Absolutely wish this! Then I could trade Tauros (Carnivine, Heracross) for other regionals  :D

Lunatone & Solrock switched areas at the Solstice.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I got to do an EX Raid this week, it's the first one I ever did. I brought my girlfriend since you can invite one Ultra Friend to an EX Raid, and I was really worried nobody else would be there, but in the end there were 17 people in the raid. And, I got myself a Defense Deoxys! She caught hers too, it was really exciting.

Hello everyone, I`m another new GO player looking for friends... for that one special research quest.

So, if someoen would like a friend from Austria... or is even from Austria, here is my code: 9468 4646 9442. :)

I also got an EX raid pass on Sunday, but sadly I won't be able to participate, because I'll be at work at that time. :( Why can't they do those raids in the late afternoon or evenign when people have time. ...

22 hours ago, TCA said:

I got to do an EX Raid this week, it's the first one I ever did.

Lucky, there's no gyms near me that can give EX raids unless I want to travel like 10 miles out of my way lol

Ten Raikou raids and no shiny...

But I got a lot of TMs and rare candies which is at least something^^

I haven't played since last fall, I should maybe start playing again now the hot weather is back! I wish they would add more generations faster...

same! im just starting to get back into it after not playing for so long. heres my friend code if anyone wants to add me lol 1953 9236 8626