Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Thank you to all new friends, I sent you each a gift. :) More will come. ;)

Posted (edited)

Ended up catching a shiny Alolan Exegutor!  The only bad thing is that it is so big you can't see the head most of the time, which is where most of the interest is.

I lucked out on when the mudkip community will be.  I will be gone the weekend before, and I doubt that I will be anywhere where mons spawn much. 

Edited by Nectaris

Ugh can't wait for all the Alolan Pokemon to go away I'm so sick of seeing them since I never liked the Alolan forms to start with lol.

Also can't wait for Mudkip day since I've still never even seen a Mudkip (or a Squirtle for that matter but he's probably had a day already)

Hi there! I find this topic just now :c

A 40 lvl mystic, 8618 3094 1248 friend code. Lets be friends!

I'm living in Ukraine, Odessa sity. If you have a trip to our country - you're welcome :wub: We have a large all-legit community for raids, trade ets.

I play from summer 2016

OK some serious BS just happened to me today, I hatched 3 Tyrogues (great since I had none of that line yet) but all 3 of them could only evolve into Hitmontop, like what are the chances I get 3 that all turn into the same thing? lol, then to make matters worse for me I traded 1 away to my brother as he still needed Hitmontop and Hitmonlee and he gave me 1 that was meant to turn into a Hitmonchan...well the 1 I gave him turned into a Hitmonlee and the 1 he gave me turned into yet another Hitmontop because stats apparently change when you trade ¬_¬ 

Posted (edited)

On 7/2/2019 at 1:22 PM, Essfi said:

Hi there! I find this topic just now :c

A 40 lvl mystic, 8618 3094 1248 friend code. Lets be friends!

I'm living in Ukraine, Odessa sity. If you have a trip to our country - you're welcome :wub: We have a large all-legit community for raids, trade ets.

I play from summer 2016

WindsAlight from (Lv. 35, Team Red, Germany) sent you an invitation! (Good timing, I need a new friend for the current quest).

Was at the raid hour today ... three Groudon raids, we won all but I could catch none. Very frustrating! Buuuuut I got a SHINY GROUDON from my last breakthrough!

My code is 4272 7617 8486 should anyone else here need another friend :)

Edited by Gluria

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Gluria said:

WindsAlight from (Lv. 35, Team Red, Germany) sent you an invitation! (Good timing, I need a new friend for the current quest).

Was at the raid hour today ... three Groudon raids, we won all but I could catch none. Very frustrating! Buuuuut I got a SHINY GROUDON from my last breakthrough! 

My code is 4272 7617 8486 should anyone else here need another friend :)

Congrats on the shiny Groudon!  I still need even a regular one.

I did manage to catch a shiny murkrow today as well as a SECOND alolan exeggutor!

@smokeytripod

I can't get your friend code to work.

Edited by Nectaris

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Nectaris said:

@smokeytripod

I can't get your friend code to work.

Odd, could try give us yours? (I know it sounds lazy but I don't wanna look through 118 pages incase its already here lol)

Also to anyone I've added(I'm Lloyd8814 in PoGo btw) I'm a bit on the rural side of things so I'll try gift you lot when i can, literally only got 3 maybe 4 stops within walking distance I get when I walk the dog, and the 4th is only an option if he can be bothered to travel that far with me >.<

Edited by smokeytripod

1 hour ago, smokeytripod said:

Odd, could try give us yours? (I know it sounds lazy but I don't wanna look through 118 pages incase its already here lol)

Sure!

Mine is:

9637 5276 1489

I'm in Texarkana.  I give gifts much more often than I open them, so it isn't a big deal to me if you don't send them often.  Anyone else who hasn't added me yet is welcome to add me.

I am so hyped on Armored Mewtwo omg. Cant wait 5 more days. 

Caught my FIFTH shiny feebas today from a research task.  I really didn't need ANOTHER shiny feebas.

16 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Caught my FIFTH shiny feebas today from a research task.  I really didn't need ANOTHER shiny feebas.

:o Which task is Feebas? I still don't have one :( (A shiny one).

59 minutes ago, Kaini said:

:o Which task is Feebas? I still don't have one :( (A shiny one). 

Any of the Pokemon Go Fest tasks can give one.  It is random between five different prize options.

18 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I dont even have one :(

orz omg why? I caught a Groudon in a raid today, only to clear away a part for the Jump-Start quest and have one of the next tasks be "catch a legendary in a raid". *Shakes fist and channels MoJo-JoJo* "Cuuurrrrssseeeees"

Posted (edited)

On 7/5/2019 at 12:40 PM, rayheart said:

I am so hyped on Armored Mewtwo omg. Cant wait 5 more days. 

But it looks really ugly in these armor. I'm disappointed :( Of course I'll raid it more two-three times, but normal mewtwo from ex-raid are still favorite.

Edited by Essfi

22 hours ago, Essfi said:

But it looks really ugly in these armor. I'm disappointed :( Of course I'll raid it more two-three times, but normal mewtwo from ex-raid are still favorite.

Agreed! I'm still going to raid it a few times for the candies.

No Alolan shinies for me either, but I did manage to catch one shiny Slakoth, fortunately, since I didn't get any during the desastrous community day.

Would be nice if they stuck armored Mewtwo in EX raids and put the regular one in raids/ the field research thing, just sayin mostly because I have 0 Mewtwos and they don't spawn in EX raids now afaik (not that there's any EX sites near me...)

Also managed to finally get a Slaking thanks to all the Slakoths, never saw a shiny though, also got no shiny Alolans but again I don't care for alolans full stop lol

On 7/8/2019 at 1:46 PM, Essfi said:

I find it cool tbh, at least something different. 

Btw, I caught a Shiny Scyther today! and hatched shiny togepi this week! ❤️

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Would be nice if they stuck armored Mewtwo in EX raids and put the regular one in raids/ the field research thing, just sayin mostly because I have 0 Mewtwos and they don't spawn in EX raids now afaik

No, it's a terrible idea because there is no any reason why community must take a part on EX-raid. When I saw at armored mewtwo stats, think that's a niantic mistake. It is a terrible!!

Max CP 40: 3187

Raid CP: 1740-1821

Stamina: 214
Attack: 182
Defense: 278

Useless and ugly. Regitwo. It's time to raid shinx

p.s. lugia is better in battle as an attacker

Edited by Essfi

Would anyone on my friends list wanna fight me on the great league? For the quest thing, Haha. 

1 minute ago, ValidEmotions said:

@Kaini I think I can. Which profile are you?

Cool beans, I should just be Kaini. I'm available 😆

:'D I'm sorry then, I don't have you in my friend list. I don't believe we ever exchanged codes orz

7 minutes ago, ValidEmotions said:

:'D I'm sorry then, I don't have you in my friend list. I don't believe we ever exchanged codes orz

Oh no haha. Well if you'd like to, mine is 9535 6166 0814, but it will be a while until we can battle : D