Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

So yeah, I was on my way to work when I clicked on this and walla! Random shiny! And one I didn't have. 😁

Screenshot_20190410-175629_Pokmon GO.jpg

On 4/10/2019 at 5:39 PM, rayheart said:

We have spoofers in our whatsapp group and they dont bother gyms that legit players put their pokes , actually they are  helping  us to defeat our pokes when they stay long  to make us get coins also helping legits on raids because we are lacking  so many  legit players  in my city since the game is not official here.

Anyway , I managed to caught a shiny misdreavous finally but couldnt get a shiny scyther bawww

Our BAND and Viber group also has spoofers, but they actually cooperate and never ruin anyone's gameplay, they just play along. These, however, are evil. 

Congrats @Syiren on your shiny Solrock! :wub: By the way, I'm sad about the end of the bug event because I wanted to get a wonderful IV female Combee to finally get my Vespiquen, but I couldn't. I wish I can hatch one soon. :wub: 

I made it up to level 34 this week, yay!

Hyping up for Bagon tomorrow. Lovely little dragon-wormy, I'll breed myself a Salamence army of three or so if I can.

Thanks @*Silver Fox* ! I haven't had any luck with female combee either. I've got three, but they're all boys. Saturday I'm excited for, Salamence is one of my altime fav pokemon and I love that we can get shinys. As always my goal will be three. one for each stage, everything else is bonus.

Salamance will get Outrage which disappointed me tbh. I was expecting something usefull. It will be a cosmetic for me as I already have Dragon Breath / Claw Dragonites.

4 hours ago, rayheart said:

Salamance will get Outrage which disappointed me tbh. I was expecting something usefull. It will be a cosmetic for me as I already have Dragon Breath / Claw Dragonites.

I guess I'll evolve one in time to get outrage and wait for the others so I have a variety in attacks. Also, thankfully, multiple attacks are a thing by now.

Aaand I got my third regular ho-oh in a row for my breakthrough.

In good news though, I hatched a bonsly today!

Also looking forward to community day, though they are predicting some pretty bad storms tomorrow.  I hope they clear in time and/or wait until AFTER the community day to appear.

Same here, awful weather forecast... 😕

hope it works out somehow as I REALLY need a good hand full of those critters.... ^^

On 4/7/2019 at 8:30 PM, Kaini said:

Also, did the change the skin tones on the avatar?? It seems like I just got a lot more... orange. It doens't look good :c

I noticed this too, I kind of wondered if my character had tanned since it'd been sunny outside around that time. :D I agree that it doesn't look good, I definitely preferred my character's skin tone the way it was before.

Hey, folks! Does anyone else have the problem of weekly km being reset back to 0? Everyone I play with, including me, noticed that it happened to us when we opened the game and it's honestly unfair. I hope Niantic can solve this issue because it would be a little upsetting that I walked almost 50km this week literally for nothing.

2 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Hey, folks! Does anyone else have the problem of weekly km being reset back to 0? Everyone I play with, including me, noticed that it happened to us when we opened the game and it's honestly unfair. I hope Niantic can solve this issue because it would be a little upsetting that I walked almost 50km this week literally for nothing.

I don't know if it has already been fixed for you, but I checked mine when I first saw this and everything is fine here, I still have the amount I walked.

I have this issue pretty often @kmreset :)

but it usually fixes within a few hours. I thought it being server lag or such ^^

The posted something saying they had server problems and it would be back later, so it's not lost.

Just went back from 1h30 of walking under the rain it always starts when the CD starts and got 4 shinies. Sadly, the best is at 64%. But I got a nice 91% regular :D 

Too bad my city only has 5 stops that don't generate a lot of pokemon 😕 

It got fixed in the meantime so I now have 50,5km for the weekly prize on Monday! Can't wait to see what I'll get from that egg, hopefully a Riolu as I still don't have a single one, or a wonderful Shieldon would be nice. :) 

Because of protests in the city centre I only went out for an hour and a half of the community day in my near neighborhood and I got five shiny Bagon. All of them are not likely to make it headway in battle, but I've got a family of shinies and the IVs don't matter much to me, I have wonderful regular Salamences so it's fine. :D 

I realized that they increased the spawn rates on community day pokemon. So many bagons spawned lol.  I managed to get a shiny 100 iv bagon thanks to that .

Went out with my dog for almost 2 hours.

Luck on the Shiny front - got 6 total.

Unfortunately no great IVs or even close to nice ones... -.- Best one was a shiny so I decided to evolve that one.

Just hope I'll find a great regular Bagon in the futur that I can evolve into a fighting machine xD Candies I collected enough xD

I ended up with five shiny bagons.  The last one I got is breathtaking!

Woo, I ended up with THREE! Great for being at work and doing a time consuming event. 

3 hours ago, Kaini said:

Woo, I ended up with THREE! Great for being at work and doing a time consuming event. 

I guess it's just a REALLY good pokemon go day, because I also hatched a Riolu and FINALLY caught smeargle : >

Ended up with 6 shiny Bagon total, caught a Giratina Origin form, which I needed and it was a 91%. Evolved a normal bagon at 91% and traded my Shiny Solrock to a friend for a Shiny Growlithe which I've been wanting forever! So it's a good day!

Another community day spent at work and no shinies to show for it.  At least I got to evolve the one good Bagon I had into a Salamence.

Even though it was raining for CD here, I caught 11 shinies and ended up with over 800 candies.

Also, I caught my first Lumineon, my first female Combee and, finally, my first Chimecho!

I had a blast this weekend :D