TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

So I've just finished the adventure and it was great fun, I really enjoy this kind of event most laugh.gif

The hatchies look adorable, can't wait to see the adults!

I'm stuck in Acorn Tree.. why this page have only one hint sentence?!

Anybody help please?

We need a "burn bush to the ground" command tongue.gif

Doesn't work. "Unknown command" laugh.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Hatchlings are literally purple reindeers. Very pretty, though I do hope to see them become more draconic as adults; at least in terms of design. With that pearl balancing upon their heads I'm reminded of the Pokémon Spoink too!

Edited by andromedae

Ground Hogs day for me. I can try to back only to keep falling into the bush. Over and over again. Someone help!

WB

Doesn't work. "Unknown command" laugh.gif

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

Hoping that some horrible creature isn't about to swoop down on you, you lunge sideways and grab at the handle of your SWORD. After a few desperate seconds your fingers gain purchase on the hilt and you pull it towards you. You use the blade to saw away at the brambles and free yourself.

> GO TO RIVER

You try to go back the way you came but fall unceremoniously back down into the bushes. You'll need to free yourself first.

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

Hoping that some horrible creature isn't about to swoop down on you, you lunge sideways and grab at the handle of your SWORD. After a few desperate seconds your fingers gain purchase on the hilt and you pull it towards you. You use the blade to saw away at the brambles and free yourself.

> GO TO RIVER

You try to go back the way you came but fall unceremoniously back down into the bushes. You'll need to free yourself first.

> PRIMAL SCREAM

Unknown command.

Edited by Vakhen

Can we confirm that there is an actual day 2? Because I'm not about to start over if I don't have to.

I'm stuck in Acorn Tree.. why this page have only one hint sentence?!

Anybody help please?

I'm stuck here too. Someone help please ;-;

Can we confirm that there is an actual day 2? Because I'm not about to start over if I don't have to.

Did you see a bridge yesterday ? If not - yes there is smile.gif

Ok so I'm tired of trying to do various thing to/with the damned acorns at the base of the tree. HOW do I go on?

Valentine's genders were alternating every year, so this year's Valentine dragon should be a female, since 2016=Mutamores=male.

And I acutally hope so,

MMFFMMFF thing that's true for the christmas breeds is especially frustrating to me and if any of the 2 was to change I hope it's the christmases go MFMFMF and Valentines stay MFMFMF as they've been...

I think I can say this is 99% a female breed^^

Well, I can always breed one with my boy GoN and then look for a mate next year. ^^

Plus I'm sure there are plenty of excellent male dragons that would look amazing with these girls when we see their fully grown forms. Which I can't wait to see. wub.gif

Ok so I'm tired of trying to do various thing to/with the damned acorns at the base of the tree. HOW do I go on?

How did you get THERE ? Most of us are still in the bush sad.gif

How do I get back to the cliff with the horse?

> GIVE SWORD TO SPIDER

You give the spider one of the old Valentine's cards.

SPIDER: Really? For me?

...apparently your sword is also a Valentine's card. Ok then.

If you want to stop experimenting, you can command 'go back' twice and choose 'follow river' instead of going to the game trail again. Then the story will progress like how it did yesterday.

I got tired of being stuck there, tried going back, and it worked! Yay xd.png

You can THROW ACORNS while still stuck in the bush.

> GIVE SWORD TO SPIDER

You give the spider one of the old Valentine's cards.

SPIDER: Really? For me?

...apparently your sword is also a Valentine's card. Ok then.

How did that even happen ahaha xd.png

I cut the brambles with my sword then 'went forward' and ended up at the big oak tree . Hope someone can help me get past the stupid acorns.

ETA: Well, yeh, thanks, but I don't want a repeat of yesterday's adventure, I wanna get past the oak tree and keep going that direction rather than have to hear that dragon singing again. If you CAN go on, that is.

Edited by oddsoxdi

We need a "burn bush to the ground" command tongue.gif

Haha, I tried that, but it was an unknown command. I feel I've tried everything, interacted with every item in my inventory, even throwing acorns, chewing mushrooms, licking brambles, calling for help, crying silently, casting the spell of resilience, trying to chop off my own legs with the pickaxe. Still stuck. This must be a bug, right? But I love the game, anyway. cool.gif

I can't seem to do any of the solutions so far

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

> GO BACK

> GO BACK

> GO BACK GO BACK

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD AND GO BACK

> GO BACK

> GO BACK

> KILL SELF

Unknown command.

> SCREAM IN AGONY

Unknown command.

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

> GO FORWARD

You try to go further down the trail but fall unceremoniously back down into the bushes. You'll need to free yourself first.

Is this because I tried to explore before getting to the part about the dragon?

Still stuck in the bush, tried everything, help?

I think we should have a party, sounds like most of us are in the bush. sad.gif

I think we should have a party, sounds like most of us are in the bush. sad.gif

Anyone else up for a bush party? Maybe we can shake the branches loose...